ALI BEDNI BUGYAL Trek
If you are a person who likes mystery and adventure, the Roopkund trek is just the one for you! Since decade, Roopkund Trek has been regarded with mystery as the enchanting landscape surrounding Roopkund is in stark contrast with a pile of several skeletal bones found there. An international team did uncover the mystery, revealing to us that those skeletal remains are of pilgrims from 850 AD, who faced an unusual severe hail storm which killed hundreds of them. The Roopkund trek takes you through the remote parts of Chamoli district in Garhwal and has adventure, beautiful landscapes and mystery, all waiting for you!
Roopkund Trek is one of the stunning and adventurous winter treks of the Himalayas. Offering you panoramic views of trees and mountains covered with pristine snow all over them, the frozen lake is simply amazing and is a treat to the eyes. The views of Snow lay on the mountains are quite enchanting, and one just cannot take eyes off it. Trekking in the Himalayas in the months of January and February is quite tough but Roopkund Trek gives you the perfect opportunity to do so, it is the perfect time to trek here if you want to avoid the crowd.
Those trekkers who have already been to Roopkund trek can opt to go for other similar options in Uttarkhand region like Bali Pass is at the altitude of At 4900 m, the Bali Pass offers a 360 degree panoramic view of the Bandarpoonch, Kalanag and Swargarohini peaks, also you canopt for Kedartal trek also known as ‘Shiva’s Lake’ is one of the highest Lakes in Uttarakhand, and if we talk about Rupin pass it is a trail through glacial meadows, snow bridges, glacial valleys, snow fields and hundreds of waterfalls.
And if you are very well experienced and avid trekker then you can also choose to go for the most adventurous and amazing Chadar The frozen Rive trek of Leh which is considered as one of the most difficult trek as the whole trek is Done on the Zanskar river which is covered with the thick layer of snow.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
Dehradun – Lohajung (2130m) Drive/220 Kms/8-9 Hrs
The trip will start from Dehradun Railway Station with a morning pick up at 7.00 AM. We will drive from Dehradun to Lohajung, with the rivers Ganga and Alaknanda keeping us company till we turn right for the Pinder valley and along with the beautiful Kumaon Mountains. Overnight stay in tents.
Lohajung (2130m) – Didana (2550m) Trek/5-6 Hrs
The first day of the trek will introduce you to a mixed forest with diverse birds, playful streams which will give you the ‘Himalayan bite,’ the sting you get from cold streams and the village life of those living in this terrain. The 5-hour trek will take you downhill and then uphill before we reach the campsite above Didana village where we will spend the night in tents.
Didana – Ali Bugyal (3150m) – Abin Kharak / Khobal Tal | Trek/6-7 Hrs
A steady ascent through thick oak forests will bring us to the alpine grazing meadows, called Ali Bugyal. It is the ideal place to take a break and let the vastness of the meadow, the clear sky, and the enchanting view of the Trishul peak consume you with peace and happiness and then will descent to Abin Kharak. Overnight stay in tents.
Abin Kharak – Bedni Bugyal (3150m) – Ghairoli Patal Trek/6-7hrs
The trek begins with climbing the meadow slopes, up to the ridges to the Kaluvinayak shrine which will reveal to us the most memorable views of the Neelkanth, Chaukhambha, and Hathi peaks. The remaining part of the trek and snow will depend on the season we go in. The destination is Bedni Bugyal the twin meadows of Ali Bugyal. Then we will descent back to Ghaorilo Patal. Overnight stay in tents.
Ghairoli Patal To Wan And Further Drive To Lohajung
Today, we will start trekking towards this beautiful village Wan from Ghairoli Patal. Although not wanting to leave the place, we will slowly pace towards wan village – back to civilization. Wan feels like very much at home, a big village with hills, mountains and smiling faces. After spending some time at Wan we will further drive to Lohajung. Our trek will end here and we will board the vehicles which are waiting for us to drive down to Lohajung. Overnight stay at Lohajung.
Lohajung To Dehradun Drive
Bidding farewell to the beautiful Lohajung we will drive back to Dehradun. Arrive around 8 pm at Dehradun.
The trip ends here.
Per Person (Lohajung to Lohajung)
Per Person (Dehradun to Dehradun)
Per Person (Delhi to Delhi)
- Accommodation during the Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek (camping)
- All meals – vegetarian
- Trekking permits and forest camping charges
- Trekking equipment of Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek (tents, sleeping bags, ice axes, ropes, etc.)
- Services of an expert trek leader of Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek (qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering courses)
- Services of an expert trek team of Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek (guides, cooks, helpers, porters/mules)
- Safety equipment for Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek (first aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretcher, etc.)
- Achievement Certificate of Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek
- Memories of Life Time
- GST 5% (Service Tax)
- Transport from Dehradun to Lohajung & Return (Rs. 2000 Additional)
- Transport from your city to Lohajung and Return
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs.250 Per Day/Per Bag)
- Food during transport from Dehradun to Lohajung & Return
- Personal expenses of any kind on Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek
- Anything apart from the inclusions of Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Thermal Wear
- 2-jacket (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Warm Inner wears
- 2-Gloves (1 Woollen, 1 Waterproof)
- 2-Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- 4-T-shirts (2 Full Sleeves,
- 2 Half Sleeves)
- 2-Sweater (1 Fleece, 1 Woollen)
- 5-Socks (3 Cotton, 2 Woollen)
- Rain Coat / Poncho
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek is moderate to difficult, right from fit/adventurous to seasoned hikers.
- March to June & September-October is the best time for Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek.
- Bedni Bugyal is at the altitude of 3150m
- A. Dehradun is around 250km from Delhi by road. So many trains are well connected to Dehradun and as well Haridwar, which is 50km away from Dehradun. The nearest airport is Jolly Grand Airport.
- Tempo Traveller / Tata Sumo / Mahindra Bolero
- During daytime, the temperature will be around 15° to 20° and during night it will fall down to -5° at Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek.
- Trekking shoes are not mandatory but, it will make the trek comfortable. Take a shoe with a good grip and high ankle support. It would be better if the shoes are waterproof
- There is no provision for a bath on the Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek.
- 20-30 People
- There will be 2 guides in each batch of Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek
- Yes, men and women will not be sharing tents, unless they want.
- We provide food for 4 times in a day i.e. Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner.
- Carry an original ID card and a photograph.
- Yes, we do provide Toilet tents.
- A. Yes, Sudden weather changes are expected, always carry a light raincoat or waterproof windcheater/poncho.
- In Lohajung you will get BSNL, IDEA, AIRTEL, VODAFONE mobile networks. In other locations, you won’t have any network.
- During the Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek, you will get electricity only in Lohajung.
We believe that your opinion will guide us.
Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trip
13 Mar to 18 Mar (OPEN)
20 Mar to 25 Mar (OPEN)
27 Mar to 01 Apr (9 Seats Left)
03 Apr to 08 Apr (OPEN)
10 Apr to 15 Apr (OPEN)
17 Apr to 22 Apr (OPEN)
24 Apr to 29 Apr (OPEN)
01 May to 06 May (OPEN)
08 May to 13 May (OPEN)
15 May to 20 May (10 Seats Left)
22 May to 27 May (9 Seats Left)
29 May to 03 Jun (OPEN)
05 Jun to 10 Jun (OPEN)
12 Jun to 17 Jun (OPEN)
19 Jun to 24 Jun (OPEN)
26 Jun to 01 Jul (OPEN)
Day 01: Dehradun – Lohajung
Day 02: Lohajung – Didana
Day 03: Didana – Ali Bugyal – Abin Kharak
Day 04: Abin Kharak – Bedni Bugyal – Ghairoli Patal
Day 05: Ghairoli Patal – Wan – Lohajung
Day 06: Lohajung – Dehradun