Bagini Glacier Trek
The Bagini Glacier is situated at an altitude of 14,816 feet above sea level the trek follows a trail along the Garhwal Himalayas in Uttarakhand. The views of the majestic snow-capped mountains, old-traditional villages, and gorgeous water bodies are simply stunning. The rare species of plants and the alluring colours of the alpine flowers are a sight to behold. A true nature lover and adventure freak should definitely give this trek a try.
The trekkers who have already been to this Bagini glacier trek, can go for Har Ki Dun trek which is based in Uttarakhand and the starting point of the Har Ki Dun Trek is beautiful Sankri village.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
Haridwar to Joshimath
We will be reporting at Haridwar at 7.A.M, and will drive towards Joshimath, and the drive will take us around 8-9 hours to reach. Enjoy the picturesque ride as you go through some beautiful locations such as Rudraprayag, Karnaprayag and Devprayag. Enjoy the night stay under the starry blanket of luminous sky at Joshimath campsite.
So, today is the first day of our Bagini Glacier trek, we will be trekking towards Ruing village post breakfast. The trail will take us through the bridge over a river, lush green forests, meadows and streams. After a few hours of trek we will reach our campsite. Overnight stay will be at camps.
Ruing Village to Dronagiri Village
Wake-up early so that you don’t miss the splendid view of sunrise in the mountains, the golden rays seem to light the frozen white mountains with brightness. After having some yummy breakfast we will start trekking towards Dronagiri village. The path will take us through dense forest and little streams, while trekking towards one can witness the mystical views of magnificent snow clad peaks such as Hathi Parvat and Ghori Parvat. Overnight stay will be at Dronagiri campsite.
Dronagiri Village to Bagini Base camp
Post breakfast we will warm-up and do stretching for a while and start trekking towards Bagini Base camp; the trek is bit tough today. The trail constitutes of rocky paths, boulders and bridge. We will stop by the streams and enjoy the view and soothing sound of the gushing waters. Overnight stay will be at Bagini Base Camp.
Bagini Base Camp-Bagini Glacier- Bagini Base Camp
After having a healthy breakfast we will head towards the Bagini Glacier which has a lot to offer. While trekking one can witness the beautiful moraines, ravines and glacier drifts which is enough to leave you amazed. After soaking up the beautiful sights, we will trek back to the campsite and enjoy the night stay at camps post dinner.
Bagini Base Camp to Ruing Village
Putting an end to our adventurous journey we will bid adieu to the mystical Bagini and head back towards Ruing, retracing the same route through which we came. Overnight stay will be at Ruing campsite.
Ruing Village to Joshimath to Haridwar
Post breakfast, our final descent will be to Jumma village and from there we will drive back to Joshimath and further end our journey at Haridwar.
Per Person (Haridwar to Haridwar)
Delhi to Delhi : Rs. 12500/- Per Person
- Accommodation during the Bagini Glacier trek (camping)
- All meals – vegetarian
- Trekking permits and forest camping charges for Bagini Glacier
- Trekking equipment (tents, sleeping bags, ice axes, ropes, etc.) for Bagini Glacier trek
- Safety equipment (first aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretcher, etc.)
- Services of an expert trek team (guides, cooks, helpers, porters/mules)
- Achievement Certificate of Bagini Glacier trek
- Memories of Life Time of Bagini Glacier trek
- GST 5% (Service Tax)
- Transport from your place to the Dehradun
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs.250 Per Day/Per Bag)
- Food during transport from Dehradun to Sankri & Return
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs. 250/day/bag)
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything apart from the inclusions
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Thermal Wear
- 2-jacket (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Warm Inner wears
- 2-Gloves (1 Woollen, 1 Waterproof)
- 2-Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- 4-T-shirts (2 Full Sleeves,
- 2 Half Sleeves)
- 2-Sweater (1 Fleece, 1 Woollen)
- 5-Socks (3 Cotton, 2 Woollen)
- Rain Coat / Poncho
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. Bagini Glacier trek is moderate and meant for everyone, right from fit/adventurous to seasoned hikers.
- A. December-April
- A. Kedarkantha Peak 3800m
- A. Dehradun is around 250km from Delhi by road. So many trains are well connected to Dehradun and as well Haridwar, which is 50km away from Dehradun. The nearest airport is Jolly Grand Airport.
- A. Tempo Traveller / Tata Sumo / Mahindra Bolero
- A. During the daytime, the temperature will be around 8° to 12° and during the night it will fall down to -10°
- A. Trekking shoes are not mandatory but, it will make the trek comfortable. Take a shoe with a good grip and high ankle support. It would be better if the shoes are waterproof.
- A. There is no provision for a bath on the trek.
- A. 20-30 People
- A. 2 guides
- A. Yes, men and women will not be sharing tents, unless they want.
- A. We provide food for 4 times a day i.e. Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner.
- A. Carry an original ID card and a photograph.
- A. Yes, we do provide Toilet tents.
- Yes, Sudden weather changes are expected, always carry a light raincoat or waterproof windcheater/poncho.
- A. In Sankri you will get BSNL mobile network. In other locations, you won’t have any network.
- A. During the trek, you will get electricity only in Sankri.
Per Person + 5% GST
Day 01: Haridwar to Joshimath
Day 02: Joshimath –Jumma-Ruing
Day 03: Ruing Village to Dronagiri Village
Day 04: Dronagiri Village to Bagini Base camp
Day 05: Bagini Base Camp-Bagini Glacier- Bagini Base Camp
Day 06: Bagini Base Camp to Ruing Village
Day 07: Ruing Village to Joshimath to Haridwar