Beas Kund Trek
Beas Kund Trek is one of the most splendiferous places in the Dhauladhar range in Himachal Pradesh. Popularly was known as ‘The White Range’ of the mighty Himalayas. Beas Kund is where the river Beas originates from. And offers striking views of the nearby located Shitidhar, Ladakhi, and Hanuman Tibba peaks. The term Beas Kund seems to have been derived from Vyas, the sage; and Kund, a lake. This is one of the most popular short treks through the Solang valley. And is famous for its ski slopes & Paragliding. The trek is a complete package of wilderness, glacier walking and river crossing at many places.
The trekkers who have already been to this Beas Kund Trek , can go for Hampta Pass Trek which is based in Himachal Pradesh and the starting point of the Hampta Pass Trek is beautiful Manali City.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
Meet our representative at Solang then beginning of the trek of Dhundi on the first day itself. You’ll first pass the captivating valley of Solang, that could be a well-liked vacation destination in Asian country like India. From here, you’ll walk to the campsite. Dhundi is a scenic spot with the Beas watercourse full of boulders flowing through here, and forested hills lining its banks. within the distance, you’ll be able to see the height of Hanuman Tibba.
You currently begin your Beas Kund trek, and in its initial leg, trek to Dhundi. it’s a gradual and long climb through the mountains to the present picturesque site. you’ll completely love inhabitancy by the watercourse, and taking note of the sound of the water splashing on the rocks.
This is the longest, toughest, and also the most vital section of the Beas Kund trekking because it can take you close to the origin of the watercourse so back to Dhundi. Even as you reach a bit higher from the place to begin, wonderful views start appearing. The place contains a heap of boulders and makes a wonderful photography spot.
Velvety slopes are going to be seen from here, and below them, fir and spruce trees are going to be simply distinguishable. From here, you’ll even be able to see wherever the line ends, and grasslands take over. When you are in love with the views, resume your hike, and in a moment, you’ll reach another viewpoint. From here, you’ll be able to sedgy mountain slopes with thin shrubs.
In the distance, you’ll see the glacier at the side of the watercourse rising from it. On the far side the glaciers, barren mountains are visible. Continue your Beas Kund trekking tour and hit one more enthralling spot. By now, you’d have reached a manner on the far side the point where trees stop growing. Here you’ll notice that even shrubs are becoming smaller and scantier. The mountains encompassing this spot have sure landslide marks,that are jam-packed with rocks.
If you look rigorously at the slopes, then you’ll understand that on the far side a definite height, the grass has conjointly disappeared altogether, and solely barren and sharp cliffs stay. At the highest reaches of the slopes, some quantity of snow are going to be visible likewise.
After walking for regarding four hours these days on your Beas Kund trek package, you’ll finally reach your destination. Beas Kund could be a little alpine lake, wherever the waters appear chromatic. The various little streams along creating up the most stream are clearly distinguishable to you. Some arise from the close glaciers whereas others have their origin within the lake itself.
You may also notice vivacious purple wildflowers growing on the grasslands around the pond. Take photos, relax by the lake, and explore the realm more. Post this picturesque extravaganza, hike down and come back to Bakartach.
Begin the ultimate stretch of your excursion by hiking downhill to Solang valley. Once you reach Solang you’re unengaged to Depart.
Begin the final stretch of your excursion by hiking downhill to Solang Valley and then Manali. By Late afternoon you will be free to depart your representative destination.
Per Person (Manali to Manali)
- Accommodation during trek
- All meals – vegetarian (Dinner on Day 01 to Breakfast on Day 04)
- Transport Manali to Trek & Return
- Camp Fire at Campsite (If Available)
- Trekking permits and forest camping charges
- Trekking equipment (Tents, Sleeping Bags, Ice Axes, Ropes, etc.)
- Safety equipment (First Aid, Medical Kit, etc.)
- Services of an expert trek leader (Qualified in Basic/Advanced Mountaineering Courses)
- Services of an expert trek team (Guides, Cooks, Helpers, Porters/Mules)
- Achievement Certificate
- Memories for Life Time
- GST 5% (Service Tax)
- Transport from Delhi to Manali & Return (Additional Rs. 2500)
- Backpack offloading charges additional
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything apart from the inclusions
- Full payment / Rs. 2,500 for Short Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Thermal Wear
- 2-jacket (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Warm Inner wears
- 2-Gloves (1 Woollen, 1 Waterproof)
- 2-Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- 4-T-shirts (2 Full Sleeves,
- 2 Half Sleeves)
- 2-Sweater (1 Fleece, 1 Woollen)
- 5-Socks (3 Cotton, 2 Woollen)
- Rain Coat / Poncho
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. This trek is moderate and meant for everyone, right from fit/adventurous to seasoned hikers.
- A. December-April
- A. Kedarkantha Peak 3800m
- A. Dehradun is around 250km from Delhi by road. So many trains are well connected to Dehradun and as well Haridwar, which is 50km away from Dehradun. The nearest airport is Jolly Grand Airport.
- A. Tempo Traveller / Tata Sumo / Mahindra Bolero
- A. During the daytime, the temperature will be around 8° to 12° and during the night it will fall down to -10°
- A. Trekking shoes are not mandatory but, it will make the trek comfortable. Take a shoe with a good grip and high ankle support. It would be better if the shoes are waterproof.
- A. There is no provision for a bath on the trek.
- A. 20-30 People
- A. 2 guides
- A. Yes, men and women will not be sharing tents, unless they want.
- A. We provide food for 4 times a day i.e. Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner.
- A. Carry an original ID card and a photograph.
- A. Yes, we do provide Toilet tents.
- Yes, Sudden weather changes are expected, always carry a light raincoat or waterproof windcheater/poncho.
- A. In Sankri you will get BSNL mobile network. In other locations, you won’t have any network.
- A. During the trek, you will get electricity only in Sankri.
Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trip
22 May to 25 May (OPEN)
29 May to 01 Jun (OPEN)
05 Jun to 08 Jun (OPEN)
12 Jun to 15 Jun (OPEN)
19 Jun to 22 Jun (OPEN)
26 Jun to 29 Jun (OPEN)
03 Jul to 06 Jul (OPEN)
10 Jul to 13 Jul (OPEN)
17 Jul to 20 Jul (OPEN)
24 Jul to 27 Aug (OPEN)
31 Jul to 03 Aug (OPEN)
07 Aug to 10 Aug (OPEN)
14 Aug to 17 Aug (OPEN)
Day 01 : Manali Arrival
Day 02 : Manali – Solang Valley – Dhundi
Day 03 : Dhundi – Beas Kund – Dhundi
Day 04 : Dhundi to Manali and Departure