Bhrigu Lake Trek
Bhrigu lake trek sits at 4235 meters and is located 8 km South-west of the very popular Rohtang Pass and 6 km from Gulaba.
Bhrigu lake is perfectly situated – and is not too far from habitation but is also secluded in lush green gorges. In fact, the trek starts from Gulaba which is surrounded by forests of fir, spruce, more and Kharsu oak trees!
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
Your City to Delhi to Manali
The trip will start from Delhi Majnu Ka Tilla a Volvo pickup stand by 4 o’clock late afternoon. From here we will board Volvo to Manali and the journey will be around 15 hrs. Overnight Journey in Volvo Bus.
Manali Basecamp Site
We will arrive at Manali Basecamp by morning. After Breakfast we will rest till Lunch (or you can explore river side area) After Lunch Rope Course Activities, Bamboo bridge, sloth walk, Burma Bridge. Then we will have Tea with Snacks & music with Bone fire. Overnight stay at camp.
Manali to Rohlikholi
Post breakfast, we will drive to Gulaba. From here, we start our 6 km trek to Rohlikholi. Overnight stay in camp.
Trek to Bhrigu Lake
Trek to Early in the morning, we will start on a 5-6 hour drive to Panduropa. After breakfast, we will start our trek to the Bhrigu lake, one of the holiest lakes in the Kullu valley. After spending some time at the lake, we begin our descent to Panduropa. Overnight stay in camp.
Rohlikholi – Manali
From Rohlikholi we will back to Manali. This is short trek and it will take around 3 to 4 hours. After completing trek we will be back to Manali. Over night stay at Manali
Reserve Day. Just in case, if the weather does not permit the trek on day 5, it can be attempted on day 06. Back to Manali in the morning/evening. Night stay in hotel.
Manali to Delhi
After having Breakfast, we will move for Manali sightseeing. We will visit Vashishta Kund, Hadimba Temple, Van Vihar, Mall Road. By evening at 4:30 we will board Volvo for Delhi.
Delhi to Your City
We will reach Delhi by morning. You can roam in Delhi city on your own. By late evening we will board the flight to Ahmedabad. The glorious trip ends here.
Per Person (Delhi to Delhi)
- Transport from Delhi to Manali & Return
- Accommodation during the trek (camping)
- All meals – vegetarian
- Campfire at Camps (If Available)
- Trekking permits and forest camping charges
- Trekking equipment (Hiking Pole, Crampons, Gaiters, tents, sleeping bags, ice axes, ropes, etc.)
- Services of an expert trek leader (qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering courses)
- Services of an expert trek team (guides, cooks, helpers, porters/mules)
- Safety equipment (first aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretcher, etc.)
- Achievement Certificate
- Memories of Life Time
- GST 5% (Service Tax)
- Transport from your place to the Dehradun
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs.250 Per Day/Per Bag)
- Food during transport from Dehradun to Sankri & Return
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs. 250/day/bag)
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything apart from the inclusions
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Thermal Wear
- 2-jacket (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Warm Inner wears
- 2-Gloves (1 Woollen, 1 Waterproof)
- 2-Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- 4-T-shirts (2 Full Sleeves,
- 2 Half Sleeves)
- 2-Sweater (1 Fleece, 1 Woollen)
- 5-Socks (3 Cotton, 2 Woollen)
- Rain Coat / Poncho
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. This trek is moderate and meant for everyone, right from fit/adventurous to seasoned hikers.
- A. December-April
- A. Kedarkantha Peak 3800m
- A. Dehradun is around 250km from Delhi by road. So many trains are well connected to Dehradun and as well Haridwar, which is 50km away from Dehradun. The nearest airport is Jolly Grand Airport.
- A. Tempo Traveller / Tata Sumo / Mahindra Bolero
- A. During the daytime, the temperature will be around 8° to 12° and during the night it will fall down to -10°
- A. Trekking shoes are not mandatory but, it will make the trek comfortable. Take a shoe with a good grip and high ankle support. It would be better if the shoes are waterproof.
- A. There is no provision for a bath on the trek.
- A. 20-30 People
- A. 2 guides
- A. Yes, men and women will not be sharing tents, unless they want.
- A. We provide food for 4 times a day i.e. Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner.
- A. Carry an original ID card and a photograph.
- A. Yes, we do provide Toilet tents.
- Yes, Sudden weather changes are expected, always carry a light raincoat or waterproof windcheater/poncho.
- A. In Sankri you will get BSNL mobile network. In other locations, you won’t have any network.
- A. During the trek, you will get electricity only in Sankri.
Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trip
Day 01: Shimla – Kafnu Drive/7-8 hrs
Day 02: Kafnu – Mulling (3100m) Drive/3 hrs & Trek/6 hrs
Day 03: Mulling (3100m) – Phustirang (4000m) Trek/6-7 hrs
Day 04: Phustirang (4000m) – Bhabha pass (4850m) – Baldar (3900m) Trek/7-8 hrs
Day 05: Baldar (3900m) – Mudh (3740m) – Kaza (3800m) Trek/3-4 hrs & Drive/2 hrs
Day 06: Kaza (3800m) – Kunzum La (4550m) – Chandratal (4270m) Drive/3 hrs & Trek/3 hrs
Day 07: (Return) Chandratal (4270m) – Manali (2000m) Trek/1-3 hrs & Drive/6-7 hrs