Bhutan Bike Trip
Bhutan bike trip is a trip to some different and exotic world. Bhutan is no commonplace. It is the last great Himalayan kingdom, enfolded in enigma and magic, where a conventional Buddhist culture carefully comprehends global developments.
The Travellers who have already been to this Bhutan Bike Trip, can go for Uttarakhand Bike Trip which is based in Uttarakhand and the starting point of the Uttarakhand Bike Trip Rishikesh.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
Siliguri to Phuentsholing (155km)(560km/12hrs)
The Bhutan Bike Trip is Starting from Siliguri we will ride towards Phuentsholing, Cross over into The Land of Thunder Dragon, Phuntsholing city, Bhutan. Phuntsholing is the point of entry for travelers arriving by bus from Kolkata and Siliguri and the town functions primarily as a place where Bhutanese and Indians do business. And we will spend the night at the hotel.
Phuentsholing to Paro (160km)
After having some yummy breakfast, we start riding of Bhutan Bike trip towards Paro. Paro is the gateway to last Himalayan kingdom. It is a valley town in Bhutan, west of the capital, Thimphu. It is the site of the country’s only international airport and is also known for the many sacred sites in the area. Post dinner overnight stay will be at hotel.
Paro to Tiger Nest to Paro (50km)
Waking-up to a bright new morning, will enjoy some exotic breakfast and ride-on towards the Tiger Nest. The Tiger Nest monastery in Bhutan is counted as one of the fascinating sights in the world and is a paradise to behold. Bhutan Bike trip would not be be a complete without visiting this remarkable sacred site. After visiting Tiger nest we will ride back towards Paro, and will spend the night at hotel.
Paro to Thimpu (65km)
So, today is the 4th day of our adventure trip, and we are heading towards Thimpu, the capital city of Bhutan. Thimpu is known for its Buddhist sites. Although lacking the charm and culture associated with ancient capitals, Thimpu is well dowered with attractions. After having some delicious Thimpu food we will enjoy the night stay at hotel.
Thimpu Local Sight Seeing
So, today we are all set and ready for the local sight-seeing in Thimpu. We will be visiting some famous places such as: The Centenary farmer’s market, Changangkha Lhakhang, Memorial Chorten and many more interesting places. And that will be all for the day, and we will take rest at the hotel, post dinner.
Thimpu to Punakha (90km)
Today, we are ready to explore another interesting place and that is Punakha, the former capital of the country. The Dzong is the main attraction but also there are many more interesting places to visit. Punakha completes the triangle of most of the tourist destinations. The overnight stay will be at hotel.
Punakha to Phobjikha to Bumthang (250km)
Today is day 7th and we are all set to ride towards Phobjikha, The broad valley with its best-known marshland in Bhutan, is popular for its scenic splendor and cultural uniqueness. The valley is rich in faunal biodiversity. And now we start our Bhutan Bike trip’s riding to Bumthang, it is one the most historic district, if the number of ancient temples and sacred sites is counted, and therefore it is sometimes called the spiritual and cultural heartland of Bhutan. Bumthang consists of the four valleys of Ura, Chumey, Tang and Choekhor. Overnight stay will be at hotel.
Bumthang (Local Sight Seeing)
Today is the 8th day of our adventurous tour and we are going to enjoy the local sightseeing of Bumthang. We will visit some of the most interesting places such as: The Burning Lake, Kurje Lhakhang, Chakhar Lhakhang-The Iron castle and Bumthang Brewery. After all the fun and adventure in Bumthang we will end up spending the night at hotel.
Bumthang–Trongsa – Zhemghang (190kms)
Today we will be riding towards Trongsa. This commanding dzong, high above the roaring Mangde Chhu, is perhaps the most spectacularly sited dzong in Bhutan, with a sheer drop to the south that often just disappears into cloud and mist. And from Trongsa we will ride towards Zhemgang. Zhemgang is notable for being one of the last regions where ancient Bon (Animist) religious practices are still carried out. So, this is all for the day and we will enjoy the night stay at hotel.
Zhemghang to Thimpu (280km)
Post breakfast we will be heading back towards Thimpu, the capital of Bhutan. Enjoying the beautiful scenery and colors of Mother Nature we will reach Thimpu and spend the night at hotel.
Thimpu to Siliguri (300km)
So, today is the last day of our adventure trip and we are finally riding back towards our country, Siliguri. We are leaving behind our marks on the land of Bhutan but carrying back lots of memorable moments with us to cherish for the lifetime.
Siliguri to Destination
Today being the end of our motor biking, we all will head back to our homes and will surely miss the adventure. But you have completed an adventure from your bucket list and that is what matters the most.
Per Person (One Person - Own Bike)
Per Person (Two Person - One Rented Bike)
Per Person (One Person - One Rented Bike)
Per Person (Seat in Tempo )
- One Enfield 350 cc motorbike with fuel per rider and as per the above itinerary from day 02 to day 09.
- Sharing based accommodation in double bedded room in hotels/camps/guest house.
- Breakfast and Dinner (Starting from Breakfast on day 02 on Arriving in Manali till Breakfast on departure from Manali on day 11
- Experienced Motorbike Mechanic for the entire Bhutan Bike trip in bike
- Volvo transportation from Delhi to Manali & Back
- 01 backup jeep for more than 10 riders in Bhutan Bike Trip
- All taxes and tolls for the Bhutan Bike Trip
- Bone fire on departure ( if available ) in Bhutan Bike trip
- Memories for Life time of Bhutan Bike Trip
- Lunch is not included and any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Any insurance
- Early check in or a late checkout rooms at any hotels unless specified above
- Any entry fees to visit any place
- Any air fare, visa fees, airport tax
- Any personal expenses like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff & representative.
- Any portages at hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel)
- Camera/video camera fee at monuments
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
*****Any damage/ change of spares in bike during tour would be payable by guest directly.
In Leh Ladakh Bike Trip For Rented Bike, there will be Rs. 10,000/- deposit which will be refunded you back on the final day after completing your trip.
If you leave a bike at any place during the trip then the deposit will not be refunded
For Thunderbird/Classic 500cc Rs. 3000 will be Additional & For Himalayan 411cc Rs. 6000 will be Additional
For international Traveler the permission will be Rs. 3000 Additional
Any damage/ change of spares in bike during the tour would be payable by guest directly
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Personal Medicines, Sunscreen lotion, Lip balm, Glucose
- Couple of water bottles
- Chocolates, biscuits and nuts:
- Other essentials: Paper soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb and toilet paper.
- Full Face Helmet with Clear Visor
- UV sunglasses
- Riding Jacket
- Riding pants
- Sweater, Socks
- Warm inner
- Chargers for all the gadgets, cameras and mobile
- Spare camera batteries
- Car charger or battery bank
- 3 socket power strip
- Enough memory cards to last you the entire trip
- Driving License
- Registration Certificate (We will provide you)
- Medical Insurance Card
- Secondary ID
- Map and itinerary (We will provide you)
- Saddle bag
- Tank bag
- Day bag
Pack everything in plastic bags, before putting them in your saddle bag. This way cloths do not get dirty and even if water gets inside the bag, it won’t likely ruin your cloths and other stuff. Also make sure to pack the essential tools, spares and food towards the top, so that they are easily accessible while on the road.
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. The best time for Bhutan Bike Trip is from April to June.
- A. We provide 350cc Royal Enfield Bikes for Bhutan Bike trip.
- A. Yes, you have other options of Bajaj Avenger, Bajaj Pulsar 150cc, Yamaha FZ. (We can also provide you Harley Davidson bike on additional cost)
- A. No, we don’t have bikes with right shift gears.
- A. We provide all the accessories like Carrier, Helmets, Riding Gloves, Riding Guards, Cans for fuel etc on nominal charges.
- A. We provide all bikes in perfect conditions, with adding new bikes to our fleet every year.
- A. Yes, the fuel cost is also included in the Bhutan Bike trip.
- A. 70% Roads are in good condition, in other 30% you can experience off road driving.
- A. No, you do not need to carry any kit regarding bike repair. We will provide you mechanic and every tool you do need during the trip.
- A. In backup vehicle we mostly provide Tempo Traveller / Tata Sumo / Mahindra Bolero
- A. Yes we can provide a map of entire Leh ladakh Bike trip for you.
- A. 30-40 People
- A. The Bhutan Bike Trip is the kind of trip riding gear is made for. Get a riding jacket, pants, shoes, gloves and full face helmet. Keep in mind that all of your riding gear should be good to go against rain and hail.
- A. Yes there will be very cold, so it is advisory to carry thermal wear.
- A. We provide food for 2 times in a day i.e. Breakfast & Dinner.
- A. Carry an original Driving Licence card and a passport size photograph.
Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trip
Day 01: Siliguri to Phuentsholing
Day 02: Phuentsholing to Paro
Day 03: Paro to Tiger Nest to Paro
Day 04: Paro to Thimpu
Day 05: Thimpu Local Sight Seeing
Day 06: Thimpu to Punakha
Day 07: Punakha to Phobjikha to Bumthang
Day 08: Bumthang
Day 09: Bumthang–Trongsa – Zhemghang
Day 10: Zhemghang to Thimpu
Day 11: Thimpu to Siliguri
Day 12: Siliguri to Destination