The most liked Winter summit trek
Brahmatal Trek from Delhi is one of the stunning and adventurous winter treks of Himalayas. Offering you panoramic views of trees and mountains covered with pristine snow all over them, the frozen lake is simply amazing and is a treat to eyes. The views of Snow lay on the mountains are quite enchanting, and one just cannot take eyes off it. Trekking in the Himalayas in the months of January and February is quite tough but Brahmatal Trek gives you the perfect opportunity to do so, it is the perfect time to trek here if you want to avoid the crowd.
Apart from the uneven terrain, the trek is filled with beautiful landscapes and sprawling forests, and a mesmerizing view of the Himalayas. Reach 12,100 feet approximately covering around 22 KMs with this trek. Brahmatal Trek Delhi is also famous as the winter trek taking you to the land of snow and the snow-covered mountains. As you continue trekking you will come across the frozen lake of Brahmatal Trek Delhi.
Those trekkers who have already been to Brahmatal trek Delhi can opt to go for other similar options in the Uttarkhand region like Kedarkantha trek and Chopta Tungnath trek. And if you are very well experienced and avid trekker then you can also choose to go for the most adventurous and amazing Chadar The frozen River trek.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
The trip of Brahmatal trek will start from your representative cities to Delhi by flight. At Delhi Airport the vehicle will be waiting for you to start the journey.
You will reach Kathgodam in the morning, Kathgodam is the city situated in nainital district in Uttarkhand state. Kathgodam is around 300km from Delhi by road. So many Trains and Buses are well connected to Kathgodam.
The station is just 25 kms away from Nainital and 9 kms away from a city known as Haldwani. Our team will receive you from Kathgodham railway station and from there we will drive towards Lohajung. The journey is around 7 to 8 hours long and we will drive through beautiful town like Kausani and Almora. Enroute we will also hold at Almora for Lunch for an hour.
Lohajung is the base camp of our beautiful Brahmatal trek. According to the mythological facts, Lohajung is a place where goddess Parvati had a fight (Jung) with a demon called Lohasur. So the place Lohajung literally means ‘Fight with Lohasur’. The journey from Kathgodham to Lohajung takes you through some beautiful locations which will keep you awe-struck throughout the journey.
Reaching at Lohajung valley you can also go for a short duration walk for around 1 hour to experience local village beauty. The day ends here over night stay at lodge.
Today is the first day of our trek and we are trekking towards Bekaltal. After having breakfast we will start our trek. The trail is around 4-5 kms long which takes you through beautiful mixed forests of Oak and pine. Trekking further and climbing higher we will come across the beautiful Kail valley and Pindari Rivers. Crossing the bridge over the stream we will stop for a while at Begum a location that offers splendid views of Navali Bugyal. After a 4-5 hours trek, we finally reach Bekaltal.
After reaching Bekaltal we will have a nutritious lunch. After having lunch we will explore the nearby places and will enjoy the beautiful scenario. At evening around 7pm we will have our dinner. Overnight stay will be at camps near a beautiful gleaming lake- Khopdaliya.
Wake up early in the mountains to soak as much as the beauty of Mother Nature you can. The birds chirping, the glorious sunrise and the rivers flowing just can’t be missed. Today’s trail won’t be that much difficult that we are going to face further tomorrow onwards. Post breakfast we will start trekking towards Khabelkal; the trail takes you through the dense oak forest and will take us around 3-4 hours to complete the trek. Today’s overnight stay will be at camps under open sky.
So, today is the 4th day of our adventurous trek and today’s trek is quite long but beautiful as it will take us up to 7 hours to complete. The trail will take us through the different locations like: Chota and Bada Jhandidar to reach Brahmatal. During the trek sometime you will feel that the trail is quit longer than the initial days of the trek.
For the last 2 hours of the trek it would be a steep climb to reach the peak of Brahmatal trek. Reaching Brahmatal peak on your own gives you a sense of achievement. Spending some time there we will trek further towards our campsite Daldum which is around 3 hours away from the peak. Overnight stay will be at camps.
Today is the last day of our adventure trek, and post breakfast we will head back towards Lohajung and bid adieu to the beautiful Daldum. We will reach Lohajung in around 2-3 hours approximately. Overnight stay will be at camps
After finishing the breakfast, We will leave from Lohajung to Kathgodam and then for Delhi Airport. It will be around 15-16 hours journey.
We will reach Delhi by morning. You can roam in Delhi city on your own. And then, we will board the flight to representative cities. The glorious trip ends here.
Per Person (Delhi to Delhi)
Kathgodam to Kathgodami : Rs. 9500/- Per Person
- Transport from Delhi to Kathgodam to Lohajung & Return
- Accommodation during the trek (camping)
- All meals – vegetarian
- Campfire at Camps (If Available)
- Trekking permits and forest camping charges
- Trekking equipment (Hiking Pole, Crampons, Gaiters, tents, sleeping bags, ice axes, ropes, etc.)
- Services of an expert trek leader (qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering courses)
- Services of an expert trek team (guides, cooks, helpers, porters/mules)
- Safety equipment (first aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretcher, etc.)
- Achievement Certificate
- Memories of Life Time
- GST 5% (Service Tax)
- Transport from your place to the Delhi
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs.250 Per Day/Per Bag)
- Food during transport from Dehradun to Sankri & Return
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs. 250/day/bag)
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything apart from the inclusions
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Thermal Wear
- 2-jacket (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Warm Inner wears
- 2-Gloves (1 Woollen, 1 Waterproof)
- 2-Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- 4-T-shirts (2 Full Sleeves,
- 2 Half Sleeves)
- 2-Sweater (1 Fleece, 1 Woollen)
- 5-Socks (3 Cotton, 2 Woollen)
- Rain Coat / Poncho
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. Brahmatal Trek Delhi is easy and meant for everyone, right from fit/adventurous to seasoned hikers. Brahmatal Trek Delhi is the best for beginners.
- A. November to April is the best for Brahmatal Trek Delhi
- A. Jhandi Top is the highest point of Brahmatal Trek Delhi situated at the height of 3700m/12500ft.
- A. Brahmatal Trek Delhi starts from Delhi. We provide transport from Delhi to Kathgodam and then From Kathgodam to Lohajung. Delhi is the capital of India and anyone can reach Delhi very easily. So many trains buses and flights are well connected to Delhi City.
- A. For a small group of upto 5-6 people we provide Tata sumo or Mahindra Bolero and for a group of more than 10 people we provide 13 seater Tempo Traveller.
- A. During winters daytime temperature will be around 8° to 12° and during the night it will fall down to -10° at Brahmatal Trek Delhi.
- A. Trekking shoes are not mandatory but, it will make the trek comfortable. Take a shoe with a good grip and high ankle support. It would be better if the shoes are waterproof.
- A. During Brahmatal Trek Delhi the stay will be in hiking tents so there is no provision for a bath.
- A. In Brahmatal Trek Delhi group size would be around 15-20 people.
- A. In Brahmatal Trek Delhi there will be 2 experienced guides depending on the group size
- A. Yes, men and women will not be sharing tents, unless on their demand.
- A. We provide food for 4 times a day i.e. Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner in Brahmatal Trek Delhi.
- A. We suggest you to carry an original ID card and a photograph during the trek.
- A. Yes, we do provide Toilet tents in Brahmatal Trek Delhi.
- Yes, in Brahmatal Trek Delhi Sudden weather changes are expected, always carry a light raincoat or waterproof windcheater/poncho.
- A. In Brahmatal Trek Delhi you will get BSNL mobile network only till Lohajung Village. In other locations, you won’t have any network.
- A. During the Brahmatal Trek Delhi, you will get electricity only in Lohajung.
- A. Yes, this Brahmatal Trek Delhi is full of surprises for shutterbugs. However, keep checking on the warning boards if it is not permitted at some places then avoid it.
- A. The Brahmatal Trek Delhi is the group activity and Trek leaders have the responsibility of the whole trek in place of individual one so customized menus will be difficult to be available. However, you can ask for customization, if possible you can for it we will try to make it available.
- A. Yes, Brahmatal Trek Delhi is very safe for female solo travelers.
- A.Yes, you can carry your own tent but we do not suggest to carry your tent because it will increase the weight of your luggage.
- A. Physical fitness is required for Brahmatal Trek Delhi, you should involve yourself in physical activities like running, skipping, and some yoga breathing exercises.
- A. Yes, you can go for Brahmatal Trek Delhi along with your family. The trek is easy however physical fitness is required.
We believe that your opinion will guide us.
Food & accommodation was good.
Overall the trek was good & we get great support from the trek leader & the supporting staff. Food & accommodation was good.
supporting staff were very supportive
The trek was very good and indeed was a great experience. The supporting staff were very supportive and encouraging. Keep up the good work. We got to know more about the place, people around and their lifestyle.
an experience will never forget in my life
This was my first trek and an experience will never forget in my life. The staff. The people around you are so dedicated & hardworking making the trek a successful one. Would definitely suggest all my friends and family to trek with aahvan.
AAHVAN the group is most co-operative with us
AAHVAN the group is most co-operative with us. It’s my first trek. So I was not aware of the trek, and also my physical condition was not co-operative. That’s why I cannot go to the summit point. But I enjoy it very much. Hope for the next time.
Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trip
06 Nov to 13 Nov (FULL)
13 Nov to 20 Nov (FULL)
20 Nov to 27 Nov (FULL)
27 Nov to 04 Dec (6 Seats Left)
04 Dec to 11 Dec (FULL)
11 Dec to 18 Dec (OPEN)
18 Dec to 25 Dec (OPEN)
19 Dec to 26 Dec (8 Seats Left)
20 Dec to 27 Dec (FULL)
21 Dec to 28 Dec (OPEN)
22 Dec to 29 Dec (9 Seats Left)
23 Dec to 30 Dec (5 Seats Left)
24 Dec to 31 Dec (6 Seats Left)
25 Dec to 01 Jan (FULL)
26 Dec to 02 Jan (7 Seats Left)
27 Dec to 03 Jan (8 Seats Left)
28 Dec to 04 Jan (7 Seats Left)
29 Dec to 05 Jan (8 Seats Left)
30 Dec to 06 Jan (FULL)
31 Dec to 07 Jan (8 Seats Left)
01 Jan to 08 Jan (5 Seats Left)
02 Jan to 09 Jan (FULL)
03 Jan to 10 Jan (OPEN)
04 Jan to 11 Jan (8 Seats Left)
08 Jan to 15 Jan (OPEN)
15 Jan to 22 Jan (OPEN)
22 Jan to 29 Jan (OPEN)
29 Jan to 05 Feb (OPEN)
05 Feb to 12 Feb (OPEN)
12 Feb to 19 Feb (OPEN)
19 Feb to 26 Feb (OPEN)
26 Feb to 05 Mar (OPEN)
05 Mar to 12 Mar (OPEN)
12 Mar to 19 Mar (OPEN)
19 Mar to 26 Mar (OPEN)
26 Mar to 02 Apr (OPEN)
02 Apr to 09 Apr (OPEN)
09 Apr to 16 Apr (OPEN)
16 Apr to 23 Apr (OPEN)
23 Apr to 30 Apr (OPEN)
30 April to 07 May (OPEN)
07 May to 14 May (OPEN)
14 May to 21 May (OPEN)
21 May to 28 May (OPEN)
28 May to 04 Jun (OPEN)
04 Jun to 11 Jun (OPEN)
11 Jun to 18 Jun (OPEN)
18 Jun to 25 Jun (OPEN)
25 Jun to 02 Jul (OPEN)
Day 01: YOUR CITY TO DELHI
Day 02: DELHI TO KATHGODAM TO LOHAJUNG
Day 03 : LOHAJUNG TO BEKALTAL
Day 04 : LOHAJUNG TO BEKALTAL
Day 05 : LOHAJUNG TO BEKALTAL
Day 06 : DALDUN TO LOHAJUNG
Day 07 : LOHAJUNG TO KATHGODAM
Day 08 : KATHGODAM TO DELHI