Buran Ghati Trek
Buran Ghati trek is meant for those who want a high altitude trek. The base camp Janglik in Buran Ghati trek is around 160 km away from Shimla. Buran ghati is situated on 4600m height, from here you will have a splendid view of the Dayara meadows with a picturesque view of snow-capped mountains in Buran Ghati trek . Also, there will be a visit to a beautiful Chanraharan Lake.
Buran Ghati trek is one of the most attractive combination of beauty and Thrill , as you move for Buran Ghati from Shimla to Janglik the base camp of Buran ghati you will find that the you are in another world, the route is steep into the hills.
Once you reach in the range of Garhwal range you won’t be able to blink your eyes as the beauty of the mountains is so mesmerizing, the walking teal of Buran ghati trek starts from Janglik and end’s at River Camp via Dayara bugyal , Litham by crossing Chandranahan lake, Dhunda and at the last crossing the beautiful Buran Ghati Pass to River camp, and with the end of Buran Ghati trek we will drop you to Shimla.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
SHIMLA TO JANGLIK (2800m) / 8 Hrs Drive
By 7 am we would be leaving from Shimla to Janglik which Is around 150 Kms approximately 7-8 hours Drive. Let us proceed from the Janglik as it is considered as the base camp of Buran Ghati trek. Again, this is the Himalayan Range trekking. Pass On from the Rohru. You overcome various types of sceneries around.
The sceneries include a village that follows Himalayan culture. The journey of Buran Ghati trek begins at homecoming across the edges of Pine forests and many beautiful trees around. A place where you may visit is Tikri. One can reach by night. The hot dinner is served at a campsite. On passing down the trek for the whole day, you can only find the network at the last point of visit at Rohru.
JANGLIK TO DAYARA (3400m) / 5-6 Hrs Trek
Today after Nutritious Breakfast we will leave from Janglik towards Dayara Bugyal which is at the altitude of 3400m, it will take around 5-6 hours trekking, consisting of Beautiful Bugyals , Alpine forests, and wild files. You know what is most special about this place is you see the Wheat fields in the Himalayan Range. In climbing for an hour, little villages giving the artistic view make you see entire Diude.
A Tonglu is another place which you will see in the middle. Needs refreshment in the mid time of trekking? Buran Ghati trek is opened in the forests. There are more beauties that surround you, takes some time to get lost in this wilderness and also gets some time to taste in the surroundings. The trail is set on the roads which are less travelled as they hold things like dried up leaves, hill area, coloured flowers. The walk is literally acclimatization.
DAYARA TO LITHAM (3600m) / 4-5 Hrs Trek
Another day having breakfast served as a hot tea! The meadows are opened up in Dayara. The walk is again filled in the freshness. Sunlight breaking the glasses of cameras and trekking down the sceneries. There is a clear view of Lithum. Streams gradually fall down the way to refill your bottles. Basically, to reach Lithum, one needs to cross the Chandranahan stream.
CHANDRANAHAN LAKE (4250m) / 6-7 Hrs Trek
This is the bridge to reach the Litham site. The surrounding is filled with the birds chitter-chatter, there are fields around but not grassy fields, in actual they are snowfields. It gives the panoramic view of the descent. The view so beautiful and clear that you can just load up the camera to capture beautiful faces of mountain peaks.
LITHAM TO DHUNDA (4075m) / 7-8 Hrs Trek
There is again a climb for at least 3 hours. One is able to see Dhauladhar range on the trail with Pass called the Gunas. Rupin valley is situated in the right and Litham grasslands are located finely at the left. The combination is very natural and stunning just like watching the wallpaper. This is the place where you can get a clear view of the Buran Ghati. The camping is the Alpine mountains.
DHUNDA TO RIVER CAMP VIA BURAN GHATI PASS (4600M) / 9-10 Hrs Trek
Today we are going to cover the last trekking trale of our trip of Buran ghati trek from Dhunda to ERiver Camp throught our mane destination Buran Ghati Pass which is at the altitude of 4600m.
With the delightfully breakfast we will be starting our longest trekking destination that one has to reach on 10-14 hours. Buran Ghati is normally 15,000 feet up and the wind at that level is very cold. Thus, it is called a thrilling climb. One has to be careful about the climb as it is a series of descents for long-long hour. The descent is very high and cannot be gathered around without the rope and ice axe. The last walk is a way to bit risky and steep. With the Delicious Dinner, Over night stay at River Camp.
DRIVE BACK TO SHIMLA / 4 Hrs Trek / 8 Hrs Drive
With the exciting end of this trip leading with the life long memories we all will be leaving towards Shimla after having the departing breakfast with the small family we created on this trip.
it would be arounf 7-8 hours drive to words Shimla from where we all will be departing towards our home town and busy schedules of our life, with one of the best memories of life, new friends, some amazing stories and that would be like we will end with our Buran Ghati Pass trek.
Per Person (Shimla to Shimla)
- Transport from Shimla to Janglik & Return in Buran Ghati trek
- Accommodation during the Buran Ghati trek (camping)
- All meals – vegetarian
- Campfire at Camps (If Available)
- Trekking permits and forest camping charges for Buran Ghati trek
- Trekking equipment for Buran Ghati trek(Hiking Pole, Crampons, Gaiters, tents, sleeping bags, ice axes, ropes, etc.)
- Services of an expert trek leader for Buran Ghati trek (qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering courses)
- Services of an expert trek team (guides, cooks, helpers, porters/mules)
- Safety equipment (first aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretcher, etc.)
- Achievement Certificate of Buran Ghati trek
- Memories of Life Time
- GST 5% (Service Tax)
- Transport from your place to the Shimla
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs.250 Per Day/Per Bag) in Buran Ghati trek
- Food during transport from Shimla to janguk & Return in Buran Ghati trek
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything apart from the inclusions in Buran Ghati trek
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Thermal Wear
- 2-jacket (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Warm Inner wears
- 2-Gloves (1 Woollen, 1 Waterproof)
- 2-Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- 4-T-shirts (2 Full Sleeves,
- 2 Half Sleeves)
- 2-Sweater (1 Fleece, 1 Woollen)
- 5-Socks (3 Cotton, 2 Woollen)
- Rain Coat / Poncho
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. Buran Ghati trek is moderate and meant for everyone, right from fit/adventurous to seasoned hikers.
- A. May – June is the best time for Buran Ghati trek.
- A. Buran Ghati 4600m is the highest peak in Buran Ghati trek.
- A.Buran Ghati trek starts from Shimla, Shimla is around 350km from Delhi by road. So many Volvo Buses and local transports are well connected to reach Shimla.
- A. Tempo Traveller / Tata Sumo / Mahindra Bolero
- A. During the daytime, the temperature will be around 8° to 12° and during the night it will fall down to -10° at Buran Ghati trek.
- A. Trekking shoes are not mandatory but, it will make the trek comfortable. Take a shoe with a good grip and high ankle support. It would be better if the shoes are waterproof.
- A. There is no provision for a bath on the trek.
- A. 20-30 People
- A. 2 guides
- A. Yes, men and women will not be sharing tents, unless they want.
- A. We provide food for 4 times a day i.e. Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner.
- A. Carry an original ID card and a photograph.
- A. Yes, we do provide Toilet tents.
- Yes, Sudden weather changes are expected, always carry a light raincoat or waterproof windcheater/poncho.
- A. In Janglik you will get BSNL mobile network. In other locations, you won’t have any network.
- A. During the Buran ghati trek, you will get electricity only in Janglik.
Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trip
Day 01: SHIMLA TO JANGLIK (2800m)
Day 02: JANGLIK TO DAYARA (3400m)
Day 03: DAYARA TO LITHAM (3600m)
Day 04: CHANDRANAHAN LAKE (4250m)
Day 05: LITHAM TO DHUNDA (4075m)
Day 06: DHUNDA TO RIVER CAMP VIA BURAN GHATI PASS (4600M)
Day 07: DRIVE BACK TO SHIMLA