Walk To the spirituality
Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek
The Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek, which can be journeyed all during the year. It is viewed one of the nice average treks in the Indian Himalayan region.
If you’re searching for a brief getaway amid the Himalayan | range of mountains | chain | mountain chain | chain of mountains} range, the Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek is a perfect trek for you. Set within the Garhwal range of mountains, the Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek is in an exceedingly protected space which implies there’s smallest civilization and much and much of flora and fauna to explore. this can be an exquisite lake at AN altitude of 2438 m and has charming surroundings with forests all around. The Chaukhamba Peak seems like it’s AN arm’s length away. and therefore the reflection of the mighty peak within the crystal clear waters of the lake creates an exquisite result.
Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek is additionally a preferred destination throughout the winter months because of the downfall that the world experiences. Tungnath temple and Chandrashila area unit snow-clad from Dec to March. it’s totally coated with snow throughout winters and through constant time; a number of the routes planning to Chopta area unit blocked. an alternate route to Chopta is from Deoria Tal, that is 10–12 kilometre trek that starts from Deorial Tal. Deoria Tal is approached from Saari Village. It is taken throughout the winter season. So, trekkers should visit the place throughout winters if they require to examine snowfields.
Chopta Chandrashila Trek provides you a glimpse of the himalayn beauty. Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek is that the most illustrious trek which incorporates live water trails and snow coated valleys. the total tour of Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek covers a swoop to the Chandrashila Peak, passing by the pleasant Deoriatal lakeshore, and parades a gallery of exceptional snow peaks all the method.
This journey of Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek is unmatched in nature’s beauty, thrilling challenges, time-efficiency, and convenience. The highlights of the trek vary from exciting summit read to the heat of the forest greens, stimulating interests altogether types of mountain lovers. you’ll be a nature money handler or a enthusiast with a dream of capturing the sweetness of nature, Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek may be a trek for all and fails none.
Aahvan Adventures has designed the Chopta tungnath Chandrashila Trek itinerary so beautifully that it has included every destination such as Deoriatal, Chopta Tungnath Temple, and Chandrashila peak. Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek route includes a beautiful way from Haridwar to Sari. According to trekkers Sept to June is the best time for Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek.
Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek package included transportation from Haridwar to Sari. Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek duration is 5 days 4 nights from Haridwar to Haridwar and 7 days 6 nights from Delhi to Delhi. Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek weather would be cold, Days will be warm and at night temperature may fall into 0 to 5 degrees. Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek height is approx 4000m. Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek difficulty level is easy to moderate so it is an ideal trek for beginners. Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek distance is approx. 12-15 km.
Aahvan Adventures has designed the Chopta tungnath Chandrashila Trek itinerary thus superbly that it’s enclosed each destination like Deoriatal, Chopta Tungnath Temple, and Chandrashila peak. Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek route includes a good looking manner from Haridwar to dress. in line with trekkers Sept to June is that the best time for Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
Haridwar – Sari (2000m) Drive/210 kms/6-7 hrs
Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek starts from Haridwar. we are going to meet at Haridwar at 7:00 am then head for a protracted come near until the frock. we are going to be driving, for the foremost half, on the Ganga and Alaknanda rivers, driving through Rishikesh, Devprayag, Srinagar, Karnprayag, before we tend to take the flip for the Mandakini vale. the trek drive is approx seven hours drive from Haridwar to frock. frock is sort of 210 klick from Haridwar. At dusk, we are going to take a brief hike to stretch our muscles and kit up for the trek tomorrow before we tend to settle certain associate nightlong lodge in the lodge.
Sari (2000m) – Deoriatal (2438m) Trek/4-5 hrs
Our Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek can begin with a rehearse a number of villages and alittle temple city, Ukhimath, when that we are going to build our manner through a fascinating mixed forest, verdant in birdlife. Today’s trek quite simple as compared to alternative days. we are going to climb through a good rocky path. There won’t be any supply of water thus it might be better to hold comfortable water with you. when a hike, that is generally uphill, we are going to reach the Deoriatal lake by afternoon, when having lunch you’ll be able to adventurer the close places.
The Chandrashila summit is clearly visible from Deoriatal. pay the remainder of the day exploring the calm surroundings, bird look, and clicking an honest several pictures. nightlong keep in tents beneath the free sky.
Deoriatal (2438m) – Chopta (2800m) Trek/4-5 hrs
A series of ascents and descents can follow when we tend to walk on a ridge and though it’ll be gradual, it’ll be tons of fun as we tend to encounter mixed forests with oaks, pines, rhododendrons, etc. when crossing a clearing within the forest lined with scarlet blossoms, we tend to ar directly heading towards Rohgini Bugyal and Chopta. oday, we also get a glimpse of the snow-capped Himalayan peaks. On reaching our vacation spot for the day, Chopta, we will relax. The sunset at Chopta could be a photographer’s paradise therefore keep your camera handy! Overnight continue to be in tents.
Chopta (2800m) – Tungnath (3680m) – Chandrashila peak (4000m) – Chopta / Trek/4-5 hrs & Drive/1 hr
A short and scenic, however troublesome climb, up the slopes of the hayfield can take USA to Tungnath temple. the foremost putting views at Tungnath temples area unit the golden meadows and a view of the lofty mountains and valleys. We will do a speedy stop for refreshment and rest and then resume our trek to reach the summit of the Chandrashilla height which rests at an altitude of 4000 m.
Our efforts to achieve the summit are rewarded with a wonderful sight of the foremost majestic of the range peaks – specifically, Nanda Devi, Trishul, Chaukhamba, etc. Your mind can work as fast as your photograph because it can store of these lingering reminiscences. After a while, we will head back to Chopta, get into our vehicles and trip for an hour to reach Kund where we will refresh ourselves with a shower and warm dinner. Overnight stay at the lodge.
(RETURN) Chopta – Haridwar Drive/210 kms/6-7 hrs
We will head towards Haridwar on day five. when this seven hour journey filled with mellow reminisces of the hills, you’ll be reaching Haridwar within the evening. unforgettable trip of Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek ends here.
Per Person (Sari to Chopta)
Per Person (Haridwar to Haridwar)
Per Person (Delhi to Delhi)
- Accommodation during the Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek (camping)
- All meals – vegetarian in Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek
- Trekking permits and forest camping charges for Chopta Tungnath trek
- Trekking equipment for Chopta Tungnath trek. (Hiking Pole, Crampons, Gaiters, tents, sleeping bags, ice axes, ropes, etc.)
- Services of an expert trek leader of Chopta Tungnath trek (qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering courses)
- Services of an expert trek team of Chopta Tungnath trek(guides, cooks, helpers, porters/mules)
- Safety equipment (first aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretcher, etc.)
- Achievement Certificate of Chopta Tungnath trek
- Memories of Life Time
- Transport from Haridwar to Sari & Return (Rs. 2000 Additional)
- GST 5% (Service Tax)
- Transport from your place to the Haridwar and return
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs.250 Per Day/Per Bag)
- Food during transport from Haridwar to Sari & Return
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything apart from the inclusions
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Thermal Wear
- 2-jacket (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Warm Inner wears
- 2-Gloves (1 Woollen, 1 Waterproof)
- 2-Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- 4-T-shirts (2 Full Sleeves,
- 2 Half Sleeves)
- 2-Sweater (1 Fleece, 1 Woollen)
- 5-Socks (3 Cotton, 2 Woollen)
- Rain Coat / Poncho
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek is easy to moderate and meant for everyone, right from fit/adventurous to seasoned hikers.
- A. September to June is the best period for Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek
- A. Chandrashila Peak is the highest point of Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek situated at the height of 4000m / 13000ft.
- A. Haridwar is around 225km from Delhi by road. Also, many trains are well connected to Haridwar and nearest airport is Jolly Grand Airport.
- A.For a small group of upto 5-6 people we provide Tata sumo or Mahindra Bolero and for a group of more than 10 people we provide 13 seater Tempo Traveller.
- A. During the daytime, the temperature will be around 8° to 12° and during the night it will fall down to -10° at Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek
- A. Trekking shoes are not mandatory but, it will make the trek comfortable. Take a shoe with a good grip and high ankle support. It would be better if the shoes are waterproof.
- A. During Chopta Tungnath trek the stay will be in hiking tents so there is no provision for a bath on the trek.
- A. In Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek group size would be around 15-20 people.
- A. In Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek there will be 2 experienced guides depending on the group size.
- A. Yes, men and women will not be sharing tents, unless on their demand.
- A. We provide food for 4 times a day i.e. Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner.
- A. We suggest you to carry an original ID card and a photograph during the trek.
- A. Yes, we do provide Toilet tents.
- Yes, Sudden weather changes are expected, always carry a light raincoat or waterproof windcheater/poncho.
- A. In Sari you will get BSNL mobile network. In other locations, you won’t have any network.
- A. During the trek, you will get electricity only in Sari.
- A. Yes, this Chopta Tungnath Trek is full of surprises for shutterbugs. However, keep checking on the warning boards if it is not permitted at some places then avoid it.
- A. The Chopta Tungnath trek is the group activity and Trek leaders have the responsibility of the whole trek in place of individual one so customized menus will be difficult to be available. However you can ask for customization, if possible you can for it we will try to make it available.
- A. Yes, Chopta Tungnath trek is very safe for female solo travelers.
- A.Yes, you can carry your own tent but we do not suggest to carry your tent because it will increase the weight of your luggage.
- A. Physical fitness is required for Chopta Tungnath trek, you should involve yourself in physical activities like running, skipping, and some yoga breathing exercises.
- A. Yes, you can go for Chopta Tungnath trek along with your family. The trek is easy however physical fitness is required.
We believe that your opinion will guide us.
A little challenging
Trek weather is mostly sunny during the day and cold during the night ideally. But is unpredictable in the Himalayas. The amount of snow at the trek challenges every trekker to take up the challenge of reaching the temple.
Best team - Aahvan Adventures
#NoComplaints#Only #Best wishes for Future Ventures Aahvan Adventures. Bless all the members of Aahvan Adventures.
heaven on Earth
No less than heaven on Earth. Awesome Experience; Thank you Aahvan adventures for such amazing experience and for making Chopta trekking package quite affordable.
people helped alot, Best service provider
We had the best time at Tungnath and Chandrashila. I booked it through Aahvan Adventures. The people helped me a lot to understand the trip details. I joined the group at Haridwar and from then on the trip was mind-blowing.
best service in very terms
I have surveyed many sites before going to this trek but Aahvan Adventures had the reasonable package and the best service in very terms like the guide, food, accommodation and everything.
Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trip
Day 01: Haridwar – Sari (6-7 hrs drive)
Day 02: Sari – Deoriatal (4-5 hrs trek)
Day 03: Deoriatal – Chopta (4-5 hrs trek)
Day 04: Chopta – Tungnath – Chandrashila peak – Chopta (4-5 hrs trek & 1 hr drive)
Day 05: Chopta – Haridwar (6-7 hrs drive)