Dayara Bugyal Trek
AAHVAN ADVENTURES is one of the leading adventure Trekking operators in India. As a Best Adventure Travel Company in India, we have a huge of well experienced and knowledgeable local guides with the surrounding. Aahvan Adventures provides you with the best Dayara Bugyal Trek Delhi Package at the lowest prices. Here, we are offering Dayara Bugyal Trek from Delhi.
Dayara Bugyal Trek Delhi surrounded by Bhagirathi peaks, Bandarpoonch, Black peak, and many other peaks also has clear water streams flowing across it. The Gidara Bugyal and Dayara Bugyal are one of the best alpine meadows of India which stretches from one snowy mountain peak to another. Dayara Bugyal Trek difficulty level is easy to moderate and most of the enthusiastic trekkers opt for this trek. Every season, these meadows have different scenery to offer.
At Dayara Bugyal temperature during the daytime will be from 8 to 10 degrees and during night time from 0 to -5 degrees. The Dayara Bugyal Trek distance is 38 km which takes almost 6 days to complete the whole trek and at the final destination point, Dayara Bugyal Height is 3400 meters / 11150 feet.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
The trip of Dayara Bugyal trek will start from your representative cities to Delhi by flight. At Delhi Airport the vehicle will be waiting for you to start the journey.
We will reach Dehradun at morning and then start our drive to Raithal. We will pass through the towns of Rishikesh, Chamba and Uttarkashi to reach Raithal, a small village, about 32 km from Uttarkashi. Raithal is our base camp and we will stay here overnight, in a guest house.
Today we will start our trek with a 4 km normal step ascend to Gui. It will take us through Silver Oak forests, Deodar and Rhododendrons. The view from Gui is with the lofty Himalayas to keep us company, we will camp at Gui and stay overnight in tents.
After having Breakfast we will start our trek early in the morning at around 8 o’clock. Our destination for today, Barnala, from where the beautiful Dayara meadows starts. The trek is around 3 to 3 and half hour long. From here you get a beautiful view of open sky and magnificent meadows. Over night stay at campsite.
To get to the Dayara-Bugyal meadows, we will first pass through the Baranala meadows and its dense forests which will only give us glimpses of the Himalayas. As you make the ascent to Dayara, the unique table top meadow will unfold in front of you and engulf you in its vastness and beauty. The meadow’s backdrop includes a lot of famous Himalayan peaks, such as, Gangotri I, II and III, Rudregaira, Draupadi ka Danda I and II, the Black Peak, etc. After staying here for about an hour we will step down to Chilpada. It would be a 2 hours trek to reach the campsite. Overnight stay in tent.
Today we trek down to Barsu through thick forests. We reach the village by afternoon and camp overnight.
After finishing the breakfast, We will leave from Raithal to Dehradun and then for Delhi Airport. It will be around 15-16 hours journey.
We will reach Delhi by morning. You can roam in Delhi city on your own. And then, we will board the flight to representative cities. The glorious trip ends here.
Per Person (Delhi to Delhi)
- Transport to and from the base camp (Delhi to Delhi)
- Accommodation during the Dayara Bugyal Trek Delhi(camping)
- All meals – vegetarian
- Trekking permits and forest camping charges of Dayara Bugyal Trek Delhi
- Trekking equipment (tents, sleeping bags, ice axes, ropes, etc.)
- Services of an expert trek leader (qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering courses)
- Services of an expert trek team (guides, cooks, helpers, porters/mules)
- Safety equipment (first aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretcher, etc.) for Dayara Bugyal Trek Delhi
- Achievement Certificate of Dayara Bugyal Trek Delhi
- Memories of Life Time of Dayara Bugyal Trek Delhi
- GST 5% (Service Tax)
- Transport from your place to the Delhi and return
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs.250 Per Day/Per Bag)
- Food during transport from Delhi to Raithal & Return
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs. 250/day/bag)
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything apart from the inclusions
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Thermal Wear
- 2-jacket (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Warm Inner wears
- 2-Gloves (1 Woollen, 1 Waterproof)
- 2-Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- 4-T-shirts (2 Full Sleeves,
- 2 Half Sleeves)
- 2-Sweater (1 Fleece, 1 Woollen)
- 5-Socks (3 Cotton, 2 Woollen)
- Rain Coat / Poncho
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. The Dayara Bugyal Trek Delhi is easy to moderate and meant for everyone, right from fit/adventurous to seasoned hikers.
- A. September to June period is the best time for Dayara Bugyal Trek Delhi
- A. Dayara Top is the highest peak point situated at 3670m in the Dayara Bugyal Trek Delhi.
- A. Dehradun is around 225km from Delhi by road. Also, many trains are well connected to Dehradun and nearest airport is Jolly Grand Airport.
- A. For a small group of up to 5-6 people we provide Tata sumo or Mahindra Bolero and for a group of more than 10 people, we provide 13 seaters, Tempo Traveller in Dayara Bugyal Trek Delhi.
- A. During the day, the temperature will be around 8° to 12° and during the night it will fall down to -10° at Dayara Bugyal Trek Delhi
- A. Trekking shoes are not mandatory but, it will make the trek comfortable. Take a shoe with a good grip and high ankle support. It would be better if the shoes are waterproof.
- A. There is no provision for a bath on the Dayara Bugyal Trek Delhi.
- A. There will be a maximum 20-30 People group in one batch of Dayara Bugyal Trek Delhi.
- A. There will be 2 guides in Dayara Bugyal Trek Delhi.
- A. Yes, men and women will not be sharing tents, unless they want.
- A. We provide food for 4 times a day i.e. Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner in Dayara Bugyal Trek Delhi.
- A. Carry an original ID card and a photograph.
- A. Yes, we do provide Toilet tents in Dayara Bugyal Trek Delhi.
- Yes, In Dayara Bugyal Trek Delhi Sudden weather changes are expected, always carry a light raincoat or waterproof windcheater/poncho.
- A. In Raithal you will get BSNL mobile network. In other locations, you won’t have any network during Dayara Bugyal Trek Delhi.
- A. During the Dayara Bugyal Trek Delhi, you will get electricity only in Raithal.
- A. Yes, this Dayara Bugyal Trek Delhi is full of surprises for shutterbugs. However, keep checking on the warning boards if it is not permitted at some places then avoid it.
- A. The Dayara Bugyal Trek Delhi is the group activity and Trek leaders have the responsibility of the whole trek in place of individual one so customized menus will be difficult to be available. However, you can ask for customization, if possible you can for it we will try to make it available.
- A. Yes, Dayara Bugyal Trek Delhi is very safe for female solo travelers.
- A.Yes, you can carry your own tent but we do not suggest to carry your tent because it will increase the weight of your luggage.
- A. Physical fitness is required for Dayara Bugyal Trek Delhi, you should involve yourself in physical activities like running, skipping, and some yoga breathing exercises.
- A. Yes, you can go for Dayara Bugyal Trek Delhi along with your family. The trek is easy however physical fitness is required.
We believe that your opinion will guide us.
Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trip
04 Dec to 11 Dec (OPEN)
11 Dec to 18 Dec (OPEN)
18 Dec to 25 Dec (OPEN)
25 Dec to 01 Jan (OPEN)
01 Jan to 08 Jan (OPEN)
08 Jan to 15 Jan (OPEN)
15 Jan to 22 Jan (OPEN)
22 Jan to 29 Jan (OPEN)
29 Jan to 05 Feb (OPEN)
05 Feb to 12 Feb (OPEN)
12 Feb to 19 Feb (OPEN)
19 Feb to 26 Feb (OPEN)
26 Feb to 05 Mar (OPEN)
05 Mar to 12 Mar (OPEN)
12 Mar to 19 Mar (OPEN)
19 Mar to 26 Mar (OPEN)
26 Mar to 02 Apr (OPEN)
02 Apr to 09 Apr (OPEN)
09 Apr to 16 Apr (OPEN)
16 Apr to 23 Apr (OPEN)
23 Apr to 30 Apr (OPEN)
30 Apr to 07 May (OPEN)
07 May to 14 May (OPEN)
14 May to 21 May (OPEN)
21 May to 28 May (OPEN)
28 May to 04 Jun (OPEN)
04 Jun to 11 Jun (OPEN)
11 Jun to 18 Jun (OPEN)
18 Jun to 25 Jun (OPEN)
25 Jun to 02 Jul (OPEN)
Day 01: Delhi to Dehradun
Day 02: Dehradun to Raithal
Day 03: Raithal to Gui
Day 04: Gui to Barnala
Day 05: Barnala to Dayara to Chilpada
Day 06: Chilpada to Raithal
Day 07: Raithal to Dehradun
Day 08: Dehradun to Delhi