Dayara Bugyal Trek
AAHVAN ADVENTURES is one of the leading adventure Trekking operators in India. As a Best Adventure Travel Company in India, we have a huge of well experienced and knowledgeable local guides with the surrounding. Aahvan Adventures provides you with the best Dayara Bugyal Trek Package 2021 with lowest prices.
Dayara Bugyal trek surrounded by Bhagirathi peaks, Bandarpoonch, Black peak, and many other peaks also has clear water streams flowing across it. Gidara Bugyal, Dayara Bugyal is one of the best alpine meadows of India which stretches from one snowy mountain peak to another. Every season, these meadows have different scenery to offer.
Dayara Bugyal Trek difficulty level is easy to moderate and most the first time trekker choose to go on this trek. Dayara Bugyal Height is around 3400m and it will take almost 6 days to complete the whole Dayara Bugyal Trek. During winters Dayara Bugyal Temperature falls down below zero degrees. To complete this Dayara Bugyal Trek distance is around 25 km.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
We will start our day long drive from Dehradun at dawn break. We will pass through the towns of Rishikesh, Chamba and Uttarkashi to reach Raithal, a small village, about 32 km from Uttarkashi. Raithal is our base camp and we will stay here overnight, in a guest house.
Today we will start our trek with a 4 km normal step ascend to Gui. It will take us through Silver Oak forests, Deodar and Rhododendrons. The view from Gui is with the lofty Himalayas to keep us company, we will camp at Gui and stay overnight in tents.
After having Breakfast we will start our trek early in the morning at around 8 o’clock. Our destination for today, Barnala, from where the beautiful Dayara meadows starts. The trek is around 3 to 3 and half hour long. From here you get a beautiful view of open sky and magnificent meadows. Over night stay at campsite.
To get to the Dayara-Bugyal meadows, we will first pass through the Baranala meadows and its dense forests which will only give us glimpses of the Himalayas. As you make the ascent to Dayara, the unique table top meadow will unfold in front of you and engulf you in its vastness and beauty. The meadow’s backdrop includes a lot of famous Himalayan peaks, such as, Gangotri I, II and III, Rudregaira, Draupadi ka Danda I and II, the Black Peak, etc. After staying here for about an hour we will step down to Chilpada. It would be a 2 hours trek to reach the campsite. Overnight stay in tent.
Today we trek down to Barsu through thick forests. We reach the village by afternoon and camp overnight.
We will depart from Raithal to Dehradun and say goodbye to your Dayara Bugyal trek. Pack-up your bags early at 7.00 am in the morning and take back some beautiful memorable moments and adventurous memories home with you.
Per Person (Raithal to Raithal)
Per Person (Dehradun to Dehradun)
Per Person (Delhi to Delhi)
- Accommodation during the Dayara Bugyal Trek (camping)
- All meals – vegetarian
- Trekking permits and forest camping charges of Dayara Bugyal Trek
- Trekking equipment (tents, sleeping bags, ice axes, ropes, etc.)
- Services of an expert trek leader (qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering courses)
- Services of an expert trek team (guides, cooks, helpers, porters/mules)
- Safety equipment (first aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretcher, etc.) for Dayara Bugyal Trek
- Achievement Certificate of Dayara Bugyal Trek
- Memories of Life Time of Dayara Bugyal Trek
- Transport from Dehradun to Raithal & Return (Rs. 2000 Additional)
- GST 5% (Service Tax)
- Transport from your place to the Dehradun and return
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs.250 Per Day/Per Bag)
- Food during transport from Dehradun to Raithal & Return
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs. 250/day/bag)
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything apart from the inclusions
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Thermal Wear
- 2-jacket (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Warm Inner wears
- 2-Gloves (1 Woollen, 1 Waterproof)
- 2-Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- 4-T-shirts (2 Full Sleeves,
- 2 Half Sleeves)
- 2-Sweater (1 Fleece, 1 Woollen)
- 5-Socks (3 Cotton, 2 Woollen)
- Rain Coat / Poncho
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. The Dayara Bugyal trek is easy to moderate and meant for everyone, right from fit/adventurous to seasoned hikers.
- A. Dayara Bugyal Trek is operational from September to June months period. But the best time for Dayara Bugyal Trek is from December to February month and most the trekker select these months to trek.
- A. In Dayara Bugyal Trek the maximum altitude is Dayara Top 3400m
- A. Dehradun is around 225km from Delhi by road. Also, many trains are well connected to Dehradun and nearest airport is Jolly Grand Airport.
- A. It totally depends upon the group size. We provide Tempo Traveller vehicles for the group of 8 more persons and Tata Sumo / Mahindra Bolero for the group of 7 or fewer persons in Dayara Bugyal Trek
- A. During the daytime, the temperature will be around 8° to 12° and during the night it will fall down to -10° in Dayara Bugyal Trek
- A. Trekking shoes are not mandatory but, it will make the trek comfortable. Take a shoe with a good grip and high ankle support. It would be better if the shoes are waterproof.
- A. There is no provision for a bath on the Dayara Bugyal Trek.
- A. There will be 20-30 People in Dayara Bugyal Trek.
- A. There will be 2 guides in Dayara Bugyal Trek.
- A. Yes, men and women will not be sharing tents, unless they want.
- A. We provide food for 4 times a day i.e. Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner in Dayara Bugyal Trek.
- A. Carry an original ID card and a photograph.
- A. Yes, we do provide Toilet tents in Dayara Bugyal Trek.
- Yes, During winters at Dayara Bugyal Trek, sudden weather changes are expected, always carry a light raincoat or waterproof windcheater/poncho.
- A. In Raithal you will get BSNL mobile network. In other locations at Dayara Bugyal Trek, you won’t have any network.
- A. During the Dayara Bugyal Trek, you will get electricity only in Raithal.
- A. Yes, Dayara Bugyal Trek is absolutely safe for female travelers as there will be thousands of other trekkers also doing during these months.
We believe that your opinion will guide us.
Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trip
Day 01: Dehradun to Raithal
Day 02: Raithal to Gui
Day 03: Gui to Barnala
Day 04: Barnala to Dayara to Chilpada
Day 05: Chilpada to Raithal
Day 06: Raithal to Dehradun