Deo Tibba Trek
The Deo Tibba trek is a mountain in the western Himalayas in Himachal Pradesh. The Deo Tibba is located just 20 km east of the city of Manali. The mountain is covered by a large ice cap. There are several hanging glaciers on its flanks. The northwest and south-west flank of the Deo Tibba are drained to Beas.
Deo Tibba Base camp trek is one of the most charming treks in the Manali region which offers splendid scenery ranging from alpine forests, meadows, waterfalls, moraines & a high altitude lake with blue water known as mini-Chandratal (4480m). The Deo Tibba base camp trek is a popular destination for trekking tourists between the middle of May and October.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
Arrive at Manali Base Camp on your own, placed close to the river in old Manali. The village is well accessible through Kullu. Adapt to the weather, which is a very necessary part of a trek to avoid acute mountain sickness. Stroll around the village and continue for a peaceful nature walk to explore the place around. Have your lunch and later derive pleasure some adventure activity.
We’ll begin the orientation concerning the trek in the evening which will be hosted by our educator. Get a decent night’s sleep at Base Camp.
After breakfast, you’ll drive from Manali to Jagatsukh Dam, from where our trek starts. After a gradual steep ascent, we’ll reach Chikka camping site in 3 to 4 hours. Admire the views of the attractive stream and keep nightlong at the camps.
We will have our breakfast and subsequently, we’ll begin our trek to Seri through lush forest. Seri lies on the Left Bank of Jagatsukh Nallah. Witness the captivating water, and admire the wonder of Seri, once a frozen lake however currently it’s an enormous unfold of inexperienced hayfield. Keep nightlong at Seri.
Today, we’ll begin the journey to our destination, to take in the fantastic thing about majestic Mount Deo Tibba. Our incautious journey includes crossing some gushing watercourse streams and some steep climbs. We’ll reach Tenta then when another 3 – 4 hours, we’ll reach Deo Tibba Base Camp. Love the superb views of Deo Tibba Peak and Indrasan Peak. We’ll trek all the way down to Seri to spend the night.
We will have breakfast within the morning then begin down to Jagatsukh. We are going to have our packed lunch midway. We are going to be picked up from Jagatsukh Dam and driven to Manali base camp, we are going to depart to our destination once the warming session with co-trekkers.
Per Person (Manali to Manali)
- Accommodation during Deo Tibba base camp trek (camping)
- All meals – vegetarian (From Day 01 Lunch to Day 05 Lunch)
- Trekking permits and forest camping charges of Deo Tibba base camp trek
- Trekking equipment (tents, sleeping bags, ice axes, ropes, etc.)
- Safety equipment (first aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretcher, etc.)
- Services of an expert trek leader (qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering courses) for Deo Tibba base camp Trek
- Services of an expert trek team (guides, cooks, helpers, porters/mules)
- Achievement Certificate of Deo Tibba base camp Trek
- Memories of Life Time of Deo Tibba base camp trek
- GST @ 5%
- Transport from Delhi to Manali and Return (Additional Rs. 2500)
- Backpack offloading charges additional
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything apart from the inclusions
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Thermal Wear
- 2-jacket (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Warm Inner wears
- 2-Gloves (1 Woollen, 1 Waterproof)
- 2-Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- 4-T-shirts (2 Full Sleeves,
- 2 Half Sleeves)
- 2-Sweater (1 Fleece, 1 Woollen)
- 5-Socks (3 Cotton, 2 Woollen)
- Rain Coat / Poncho
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. Deo Tibba base camp trek is moderate and meant for everyone, right from fit/adventurous to seasoned hikers.
- A. May-October Period is the best time for Deo Tibba base camp trek
- A. Tainta Point is at 3800m in Deo Tibba base camp trek
- A. Dehradun is around 250km from Delhi by road. So many trains are well connected to Dehradun and as well Haridwar, which is 50km away from Dehradun. The nearest airport is Jolly Grand Airport.
- A. Tempo Traveller / Tata Sumo / Mahindra Bolero
- A. During the daytime, the temperature will be around 8° to 12° and during the night it will fall down to -10°
- A. Trekking shoes are not mandatory but, it will make the trek comfortable. Take a shoe with a good grip and high ankle support. It would be better if the shoes are waterproof.
- A. There is no provision for a bath on the trek.
- A. 20-30 People
- A. 2 guides
- A. Yes, men and women will not be sharing tents, unless they want.
- A. We provide food for 4 times a day i.e. Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner.
- A. Carry an original ID card and a photograph.
- A. Yes, we do provide Toilet tents.
- Yes, Sudden weather changes are expected, always carry a light raincoat or waterproof windcheater/poncho.
- A. In Sankri you will get BSNL mobile network. In other locations, you won’t have any network.
- A. During the trek, you will get electricity only in Sankri.
Per Person + 5% GST
12 Jun to 16 Jun (OPEN)
19 Jun to 23 Jun (OPEN)
26 Jun to 30 Jun (OPEN)
03 Jul to 07 Jul (OPEN)
10 Jul to 14 Jul (OPEN)
17 Jul to 21 Jul (OPEN)
24 Jul to 28 Aug (OPEN)
31 Jul to 04 Aug (OPEN)
07 Aug to 11 Aug (OPEN)
14 Aug to 18 Aug (OPEN)
04 Sep to 08 Sep (OPEN)
18 Sep to 22 Sep (OPEN)
Share This Trip
Day 01: Arrival at Manali
Day 02: Manali – Chika
Day 03: Chika – Seri
Day 04: Seri – Deo Tibba Base – Seri
Day 05: Seri – Jagatsukh – Manali