Dodital Darwa Pass Trek
Dodital, a freshwater lake situated at a height of 3,024 meters is mostly a gentle trekking destination in Uttarakhand Himalayas. Dodital is one of the true winter treks; the views are simply breathtaking and outstanding. It is an easy trek that can be done by beginners. The snow-clad Himalayas, dense forests, and deep valleys are simply mind-blowing.
The trekkers who have already been to this Dodital Darwa pass trek can go for the Hampta Pass trek which is based in Himachal Pradesh and the starting point of the Hampta Pass Trek is beautiful Manali City.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
We will start our day from Haridwar driving towards Sangam Chatti, located near Gangotri. It is the blend of the Varna and Assi Ganga rivers. The journey to Sangam Chatti will be of around 7-8 hours and reaching Sangam Chatti will be all for day 1. Overnight stay will be at camps.
So, today we will start our adventurous trek crossing the rivers and wooden bridges. The climbs are zigzag, the uphill and downhill trail soon enters the shade of the Rhododendron trees. As you trek further the Dundukola and Agora villages come into view. The trail perceptibly becomes cleaner once we leave the village with the entire village trash behind. The snow-clad mountains and river flowing is a treat for eyes.Crossing of the river over stones gets you to Bherva. We will enjoy the night stay at the camps.
Waking up to a bright new morning on the mountains will be the best feeling you could ever experience. After having some enticing breakfast we will start trekking towards Dodital and it is 16 kilometers long stretch, and it will take you up to 7 hours to reach Dodital in winters due to snow. The trail is wide and well laid out and mostly under the shade of Oak trees. Overnight stay at camps.
Today, we are going to explore the splendid beauty of the mighty peaks and lush green valleys and it would take you up to 5-6 hours to reach Dwara pass. The trek takes you through dense forest and opens meadows and eventually to the beautiful Dwara Pass Top at 4150 Meters offers mesmerizing views of Dhauladhar and Greater Himalayan Ranges. Views of Bandarpoonch and the surrounding mountains from Dwara top are simply breathtaking. Returning back to Dodital we will rest for a while and enjoy the sunset. Overnight stay will be at camps.
Post breakfast we will trek back to Bherva and it will take you up to 5 hours to reach the campsite. Trekking back towards Bherva we capture all the beauty we can and enjoy the moments that we are going to cherish for life. Overnight stay will be at camps
Today is the last day of our adventurous journey, and we will be heading back to our homes but with a bunch of good friends and lots of fun memories.
Per Person (Haridwar to Haridwar)
Delhi to Delhi : Rs. 12500/- Per Person
- Accommodation during the trek (camping)
- All meals – vegetarian
- Trekking permits and forest camping charges
- Trekking equipment (tents, sleeping bags, ice axes, ropes, etc.)
- Safety equipment (first aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretcher, etc.)
- Services of an expert trek leader (qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering courses)
- Services of an expert trek team (guides, cooks, helpers, porters/mules)
- GST 5% (Service Tax)
- Transport from your place to the Dehradun and return
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs.250 Per Day/Per Bag)
- Food during transport from Dehradun to Sankri & Return
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs. 250/day/bag)
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything apart from the inclusions
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Thermal Wear
- 2-jacket (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Warm Inner wears
- 2-Gloves (1 Woollen, 1 Waterproof)
- 2-Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- 4-T-shirts (2 Full Sleeves,
- 2 Half Sleeves)
- 2-Sweater (1 Fleece, 1 Woollen)
- 5-Socks (3 Cotton, 2 Woollen)
- Rain Coat / Poncho
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. This trek is moderate and meant for everyone, right from fit/adventurous to seasoned hikers.
- A. December-April
- A. Kedarkantha Peak 3800m
- A. Dehradun is around 250km from Delhi by road. So many trains are well connected to Dehradun and as well Haridwar, which is 50km away from Dehradun. The nearest airport is Jolly Grand Airport.
- A. Tempo Traveller / Tata Sumo / Mahindra Bolero
- A. During the daytime, the temperature will be around 8° to 12° and during the night it will fall down to -10°
- A. Trekking shoes are not mandatory but, it will make the trek comfortable. Take a shoe with a good grip and high ankle support. It would be better if the shoes are waterproof.
- A. There is no provision for a bath on the trek.
- A. 20-30 People
- A. 2 guides
- A. Yes, men and women will not be sharing tents, unless they want.
- A. We provide food for 4 times a day i.e. Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner.
- A. Carry an original ID card and a photograph.
- A. Yes, we do provide Toilet tents.
- Yes, Sudden weather changes are expected, always carry a light raincoat or waterproof windcheater/poncho.
- A. In Sankri you will get BSNL mobile network. In other locations, you won’t have any network.
- A. During the trek, you will get electricity only in Sankri.
Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trip
Day 01: Haridwar to Sangam Chatti
Day 02: Sangam Chatti to Bherva via Agora Village
Day 03: Bherva to Dodital
Day 04: Dodital Lake-Dwara Pass and back
Day 05: Dodital Lake – Bherva
Day 06: Bherva – Haridwar