Indrahar Pass Trek
One of the many mountain passes of the Dhauladar range of the Himalayas, Indrahar Pass is at an altitude of 4,432 meters, near Dharamshala, one of the most popular tourist towns in Himachal Pradesh. The pass forms the border between the district of Kangra and Chamba and our promising trek starts from Mcleodganj, knows as the ‘Little Tibet of India’ and popular as Dalai Lama’s abode.
COST OF THE TRIP
Rs. 7,500/- Per Person (Triple Sharing Basis)
Mcleodganj to Mcleodganj
Please arrive at Mcleodganj on 7 a.m.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
Mcleodganj Trek from Dharamkot to Triund Hill (9 Kms, 6 Hrs)
After an early morning breakfast, we will start our trek towards Bhagsu Nag and then from Dharamkot start on the well defined trekking trail to Triud. It is a 4-5 hour steep ascent through dense oak, pine and deodar forests. We will stop by for lunch at a scenic spot. By evening, we will reach Triund hill which gives you amazing views of the Dhauladar range and the Kangra valley. Overnight stay in tents.
Trek from Triund to Laka Got
Today’s trek will be from Triund to Laka Got, so that we adjust ourselves to the steep rise in altitude. Laka Got is a mesmerizing place, located at the tip of a small glacier which is full of snow till June. We will set up camp here and treat ourselves to hot tea by a bonfire. Overnight stay in tents.
Trek from Laka Got – Indrahar Pass – Laka Got
Today, we finally start on our Indrahar Pass Trek. The trek offers us sweeping views of majestic peaks of the Pir Panjal range, Central Himalayas. If you are interested in a thrilling snow trek, the glaciers are full of snow till June. After spending some time over the Indrahar Pass, we will trek back to a steep descent till we reach Laka Got. Overnight stay in tents.
Laka Got – Mcleodganj
Per Person (Double Occupancy) -Two Persons Sharing one tent and one room during trek
- Accommodation during Indrahar Pass trek (camping)
- All meals – vegetarian
- Campfire at Camps (If Available)
- Trekking permits and forest camping charges
- Trekking equipment Indrahar Pass Trek (Hiking Pole, Crampons, Gaiters, tents, sleeping bags, ice axes, ropes, etc.)
- Services of an expert trek leader of Indrahar Pass Trek (qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering courses)
- Services of an expert trek team of Indrahar Pass Trek (guides, cooks, helpers, porters/mules)
- Safety equipment of Indrahar Pass Trek (first aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretcher, etc.)
- Achievement Certificate for Indrahar Pass Trek
- Memories of Life Time of Indrahar Pass Trek
- GST 5% (Service Tax)
- Transport from your place to the Dehradun
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs.250 Per Day/Per Bag)
- Food during transport from Dehradun to Sankri & Return
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs. 250/day/bag)
- Personal expenses of any kind on Indrahar Pass Trek
- Anything apart from the inclusions of Indrahar Pass Trek
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Thermal Wear
- 2-jacket (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Warm Inner wears
- 2-Gloves (1 Woollen, 1 Waterproof)
- 2-Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- 4-T-shirts (2 Full Sleeves,
- 2 Half Sleeves)
- 2-Sweater (1 Fleece, 1 Woollen)
- 5-Socks (3 Cotton, 2 Woollen)
- Rain Coat / Poncho
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. Indrahar Pass Trek is moderate and meant for everyone, right from fit/adventurous to seasoned hikers.
- A. December-April is the best trek Indrahar Pass Trek
- A. Kedarkantha Peak 4,432m
- A. Dehradun is around 250km from Delhi by road. So many trains are well connected to Dehradun and as well Haridwar, which is 50km away from Dehradun. The nearest airport is Jolly Grand Airport.
- A. Tempo Traveller / Tata Sumo / Mahindra Bolero
- A. During the daytime, the temperature will be around 8° to 12° and during the night it will fall down to -10°
- A. Trekking shoes are not mandatory but, it will make the trek comfortable. Take a shoe with a good grip and high ankle support. It would be better if the shoes are waterproof.
- A. There is no provision for a bath on the trek.
- A. 20-30 People
- A. 2 guides
- A. Yes, men and women will not be sharing tents, unless they want.
- A. We provide food for 4 times a day i.e. Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner.
- A. Carry an original ID card and a photograph.
- A. Yes, we do provide Toilet tents.
- Yes, Sudden weather changes are expected, always carry a light raincoat or waterproof windcheater/poncho.
- A. In Sankri you will get BSNL mobile network. In other locations, you won’t have any network.
- A. During the trek, you will get electricity only in Sankri.
Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trip
Day 01: Mcleodganj to Triund Hill
Day 02:Triund to Laka Got
Day 03: Laka Got – Indrahar Pass
Day 04 : Laka Got – Mcleodganj