Kasol is a hamlet in the district Kullu of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is situated in Parvati Valley, on the banks of the Parvati River, on the way between Bhuntar and Manikaran. It is located 30 km from Bhuntar and 3.5 km from Manikaran. Kasol is the Himalayan hotspot for backpackers. And acts as a base for nearby treks to Malana and Kheerganga. It is called Mini Israel of India due to the high percentage of Israeli tourists here.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
The trip of Enchanting Kasol Trip will start from Delhi. Hereby late afternoon at 5.00 PM, we will board a Volvo bus from Majnu Ka Tilla a Volvo pickup stand.
By the beautiful morning in the mountains, we arrive at Kasol Camp Site. Roam around the beautiful Valley and explore Pahari Tradition. We will have an Energizing Campfire and dinner, then overnight stay at Campsite.
With the Lively morning, Trek will commence at 8 am from Kasol to Tosh. The trail is easy and frequently used by locals. The 4 hours’ trail goes through lovely pine forests with ascend gentle and easy. Reaching Campsite at afternoon and then by evening, we will have Campfire with Dinner.
Today, we will head back to Kasol. Hereby late afternoon, we will board the bus for Delhi.
We will reach Delhi by morning. The Glorious Trip Ends Here.
Per Person (Delhi to Delhi)
- Transport from Delhi to Kasol & Return
- Accommodation during the trek (camping)
- All meals – vegetarian (During Camping)
- Campfire at Camps (If Available)
- Trekking permits and forest camping charges
- Trekking equipment (Hiking Pole, Crampons,
- Gaiters, tents, sleeping bags, ice axes, ropes, etc.)
- Services of an expert trek leader (qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering courses)
- Services of an expert trek team (guides, cooks, helpers, porters/mules)
- Safety equipment (first aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretcher, etc.)
- Achievement Certificate
- Memories of Life Time
- GST 5% (Service Tax)
- Transport from your place to the Delhi
- Food during transport from Delhi to Kasol & Return
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything apart from the inclusions
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Thermal Wear
- 2-jacket (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Warm Inner wears
- 2-Gloves (1 Woollen, 1 Waterproof)
- 2-Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- 4-T-shirts (2 Full Sleeves,
- 2 Half Sleeves)
- 2-Sweater (1 Fleece, 1 Woollen)
- 5-Socks (3 Cotton, 2 Woollen)
- Rain Coat / Poncho
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. Kedarkantha trek is moderate and meant for everyone, right from fit/adventurous to seasoned hikers. Kedarkantha trek is the best trek for beginners.
- A. Best time to visit Kedarkantha trek is from December to April month.
- A. Kedarkantha Peak is the highest point of the Kedarkantha trek situated at the height of 3800m/12500 ft.
- A. Dehradun is around 250km from Delhi by road. So many trains are well connected to Dehradun and as well Haridwar, which is 50km away from Dehradun. The nearest airport is Jolly Grand Airport.
- A.For a small group of upto 5-6 people we provide Tata sumo or Mahindra Bolero and for a group of more than 10 people we provide 13 seater Tempo Traveller.
- A. During winters Kedarkantha Trek Dayt temperature will be around 8° to 12° and Kedarkantha Trek Night it will fall down to -10°
- A. Trekking shoes are not mandatory but, it will make the trek comfortable. Take a shoe with a good grip and high ankle support. It would be better if the shoes are waterproof.
- A. During Kedarkantha trek the stay will be in hiking tents so there is no provision for a bath on the trek.
- A. In Kedarkantha Trek group size would be around 15-20 people.
- A. In kedarkantha trek there will be 2 experienced guides depending on the group size.
- A. Yes, men and women will not be sharing tents, unless on their demand.
- A. During the trek we provide food 4 times a day i.e. Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner.
- A. We suggest you to carry an original ID card and a photograph during the trek.
- A. Yes, we do provide Toilet tents during Kedarkantha Trek.
- Yes, Sudden weather changes are expected, we suggest you to always carry a light raincoat or waterproof windcheater/poncho.
- A. In Kedarkantha Trek mobile networks are rarely available and it totally depends upon weather conditions. At Sankri you will get BSNL mobile network. During other locations, you won’t have any network.
- A. During the trek, you will get electricity only in Sankri.
- A. After Dehradun, the last ATM will be at Purola on the route, it is advised to keep required.
- A. Yes, this Kedarkantha Trek is full of surprises for shutterbugs. However, keep checking on the warning boards if it is not permitted at some places then avoid it.
- A. The Kedarkantha trek is the group activity and Trek leaders have the responsibility of the whole trek in place of individual one so customized menus will be difficult to be available. However you can ask for customization, if possible you can for it we will try to make it available.
- A. The Distance between Delhi to Kedarkantha Trek is around 450 km.
- A. Yes, the Kedarkantha trek is very safe for female solo travelers. Among all the Kedarkantha Trek organisers, Team Aahvan Adventures has very proactive and responsible approach for all the trekkers, especially for female travelers.
- A. Yes, you can join us as Solo Traveller. There are many solo male and female travellers join us for the trek.
- A.Yes, you can carry your own tent but we do not suggest to carry your tent because it will increase the weight of your luggage.
- A. Kedarkantha trek is the part of Govind Ballabh National Park. It is a natural reserve for many Himalayan species.
- A. Distance between Mussoorie and Kedarkantha is approx 152 kms. And many public transport available from Sankri village.
- A. Sankri is approx 235 kms away from Haridwar. You can hire a private tourist cab or you can go with government or private bus from Sankri.
- A. Kedarkantha trek is made for everyone. The minimum age required to do this trek is 10+ years.
- A. Physical fitness is required for the Kedarkantha trek, you should involve yourself in physical activities like running, skipping, and some yoga breathing exercises for Kedarkantha Trek Preparation.
- A. No, you do not need to take any permits. In our trek cost, we include Kedarkantha Trek Permit from the forest department.
- A. Yes, you can go for Kedarkantha trek along with your family. The trek is easy however physical fitness is required.
We believe that your opinion will guide us.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trip
Day 01: Delhi to Kasol
Day 02: Kasol Explore Day
Day 03: Trek to Tosh (Kutla)
Day 04: Trek Back to Kasol
Day 05: Delhi