Khalia Top Trek
If you are looking for KHALIA TOP TREK with lowest prices then your search ends here. Aahvan Adventure is a leading Adventure Travel Operator in India located in Ahmedabad. Aahvan Adventures provides the best trekking packages with excellent services at reasonable and most affordable prices.
Khalia top trek is best suitable for the beginners as it is an easy one. It is a popular trekking destination located nearby a small town known as Munsiari; in the Kumaon region in the state of Uttarakhand. Munsiyari is situated at an altitude of 2250 meters and is surrounded by magnificent snow-clad peaks. Khalia top is the highest point at an altitude of 3500. The trek provides with an ideal introduction to the Himalayan outdoors.Witness the vast meadows, panoramic views of the pristine lakes, snow-clad peaks and stunning beauty of Flora & fauna. The view from the top is worth the ascent, the views are simply breathtaking and is worth all the pain and fatigue of trekking.
Why Khaliya Top?
The Khaliya top is the best trekking location and is followed every year by the trekkers and adventure lovers. Trekking enthusiasts from different places across the country trek to this mountaintop leaving behind the hectic lifestyle surrounded by technology, electric gadgets, social media, work, studies, responsibilities, relationships etc. And find peace of mind in the solitude of nature. Photographers love capturing the nature’s mindblowing beauty in their cameras here. And visit this place for photography purpose and add some amazing pictures to their personal and professional profile. This can be your first beautiful trekking and camping experience in the Himalayas. The trek is definitely worth a try for the one who loves nature and enjoys exploring it.
COST OF THE TRIP
Rs. 13,200/- Per Person (Sharing Basis)
Kathgodham to Kathgodham
Please arrive at Dehradun on 7 a.m.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
Kathgodham to Munsiari
Arrive at early morning 7 A.M at Kathgodham Railway station and from there we will start for a picturesque drive towards the beautiful Munsiari- a small town located at an altitude of 2520 meters in Pithoragarh district which is about 290 kms away from Kathgodham and will take us around 7-8 hours to reach there. Overnight stay will be at camps.
Munsiari to Bhujani
The trail of today’s trek is quite steep and gradual climb towards the campsite. The trek to Bhujani is of around 4 kms and will take us around 4 hours to reach there. The trail takes us through the dense rhododendron and oak forests and amid the lush green valleys, offering the stunning views of Panchchuli peak. Overnight stay will be at camps.
Bhujani to Khalia top
Rise early in the morning and enjoy the glorious sunrise in the mountains. Today is the D-day as we will be trekking towards Khalia top. Today we will be accomplishing what we have come for. The trek is 6 kms away from Bhujani and will take us around 4-5 hours to reach there. Khalia Top is a beautiful vast meadow in the Kumaon Himalayas. Overnight stay will be at camps.
Khalia top to Balanti
After having a health breakfast we will be descending towards Balanti. The descent to Balanti is gradual and takes you the dense Oak forests. Overnight stay will be at Balanti campsite.
Balanti to Kathgodham
So, here comes the end of our adventurous journey. Saying goodbye to the beautiful Kumaon region we will drive back to Kathgodham from Balanti.
Per Person (Kathgodham to Kathgodham)
- Accommodation during the trek (camping)
- All meals – vegetarian
- Campfire at Camps (If Available)
- Trekking permits and forest camping charges
- Trekking equipment (Hiking Pole, Crampons, Gaiters, tents, sleeping bags, ice axes, ropes, etc.)
- Services of an expert trek leader (qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering courses)
- Services of an expert trek team (guides, cooks, helpers, porters/mules)
- Safety equipment (first aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretcher, etc.)
- Achievement Certificate
- Memories of Life Time
- GST 5% (Service Tax)
- Transport from your place to the Dehradun
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs.250 Per Day/Per Bag)
- Food during transport from Dehradun to Sankri & Return
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs. 250/day/bag)
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything apart from the inclusions
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Thermal Wear
- 2-jacket (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Warm Inner wears
- 2-Gloves (1 Woollen, 1 Waterproof)
- 2-Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- 4-T-shirts (2 Full Sleeves,
- 2 Half Sleeves)
- 2-Sweater (1 Fleece, 1 Woollen)
- 5-Socks (3 Cotton, 2 Woollen)
- Rain Coat / Poncho
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. Khalia top trek is easy and meant for everyone, right from fit/adventurous to seasoned hikers.
- A. November to April is the best time for Khalia top trek.
- A. Khalia top is at the altitude of 3500m.
- A. Kathgodam is the Base camp of Khalia top trek is around 300km from Delhi by road. So many Trains and Buses are well connected to Kathgodam.
- A. Tempo Traveller / Tata Sumo / Mahindra Bolero
- A. During the daytime, the temperature will be around 8° to 12° and during the night it will fall down to -10°
- A. Trekking shoes are not mandatory but, it will make the trek comfortable. Take a shoe with a good grip and high ankle support. It would be better if the shoes are waterproof.
- A. There is no provision for a bath on the trek.
- A. 20-30 People
- A. 2 guides
- A. Yes, men and women will not be sharing tents, unless they want.
- A. We provide food for 4 times a day i.e. Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner.
- A. Carry an original ID card and a photograph.
- A. Yes, we do provide Toilet tents.
- Yes, Sudden weather changes are expected, always carry a light raincoat or waterproof windcheater/poncho.
- A. In Sankri you will get BSNL mobile network. In other locations, you won’t have any network.
- A. During the trek, you will get electricity only in Sankri.
We believe that your opinion will guide us.
Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trip
Day 01: Kathgodham to Munsiari
Day 02: Munsiari to Bhujani
Day 03: Bhujani to Khalia top
Day 04: Khalia top to Balanti
Day 05: Balanti to Kathgodham