Kutch White Desert Bike Trip
Kutch district is a district of Gujarat; it is the largest district in India. The Rann is famous for its marshy salt flats which become snow-white after the shallow water dries up each season before the monsoon rains.Kutch surprisingly has an extremely diverse land. The Arabian Sea on one side and The Rann of Kutch on the other.
Ahmedabad to Ahmedabad
Please arrive at Ahmedabad on 6 a.m.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
Ahmedabad to Bhuj (330km)
So, here we start our adventurous bike trip journey to Bhuj from Ahmedabad the heart of Gujarat. We will start riding towards Bhuj the gateway to “The Great Rann of Kutch” and the most popular handicraft centre of India. Bhuj being the capital of Kutch serves as the centre of tourist attractions such as: Museums, Palaces, Textile and of course the natural beauty. Bhuj has always been the most important and popular town of Kutch. Arriving to Bhuj, after a long ride we will have some popular Bhuj dishes and enjoy the night stay at hotel.
Bhuj to Mandavi (65km) DJ party evening
After having some tasty Bhuj breakfast, we will head towards Mandvi the port city of Kutch. The popular tourist attraction “The Vijay Vilas Palace” in Mandvi has also been the shooting location for some of the popular Bollywood movie scenes such as of Hum dil de chuke sanam and Lagaan. The shipbuilding industry is the center of life in Mandvi. Beaches in Mandvi are worth visiting. Mandvi is a unique town which captures the true Gujarat, Kutchi culture. And the fun-night begins where we will dance, sing and have loads of fun at the DJ Party, and after enjoying some enticing Mandavi dinner we will spend the night at hotel.
Mandavi to Dhordo (140km)
So, the 3rd day of adventurous bike trip starts after having delicious Gujarati breakfast, and we are heading towards “The White Desert Beauty – Dhordo” what seems like white sand here is actually salt and you see it endlessly.You can walk into the salt pans and feel the rawness of the place, there is salt in the air, under your feet its everywhere and makes for stunning photography. This is a dreamland for birdwatchers. The place is full of splendor of nature and has calm & serene environment. The cool breeze and shining sun makes the trip an unforgettable experience of your life. After having dinner we will spend the night at hotel.
Dhordo to Ahmedabad (400km)
Per Person (Two Person - One Bike)-with Bike
Per Person (One Person - One Bike)-with Bike
Per Person (Two Person - One Bike)-without Bike
Per Person (One Person - One Bike) -without Bike
- One Enfield 350 cc motorbike with fuel per rider and as per the above itinerary from day 01 to day 04.
- Sharing based accommodation in double bedded room in hotels/camps/guest house.
- Breakfast and Dinner (Starting from Breakfast on day 01 on Arriving in Ahmedabad till Breakfast on departure from Ahmedabad on day 04
- Experienced Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour in bike
- 01 backup jeep for more than 10 riders
- All taxes and tolls
- Bone fire on departure
- Memories for Life time
- Lunch is not included and any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Early check in or a late checkout rooms at any hotels unless specified above
- Any entry fees to visit any place
- Any air fare, visa fees, airport tax
- Any personal expenses like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff & representative.
- Any portages at hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel)
- Camera/video camera fee at monuments
- Any damage/ change of spares in bike during tour would be payable by guest directly.
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Thermal Wear
- 2-jacket (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Warm Inner wears
- 2-Gloves (1 Woollen, 1 Waterproof)
- 2-Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- 4-T-shirts (2 Full Sleeves,
- 2 Half Sleeves)
- 2-Sweater (1 Fleece, 1 Woollen)
- 5-Socks (3 Cotton, 2 Woollen)
- Rain Coat / Poncho
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. This trek is moderate and meant for everyone, right from fit/adventurous to seasoned hikers.
- A. December-April
- A. Kedarkantha Peak 3800m
- A. Dehradun is around 250km from Delhi by road. So many trains are well connected to Dehradun and as well Haridwar, which is 50km away from Dehradun. The nearest airport is Jolly Grand Airport.
- A. Tempo Traveller / Tata Sumo / Mahindra Bolero
- A. During the daytime, the temperature will be around 8° to 12° and during the night it will fall down to -10°
- A. Trekking shoes are not mandatory but, it will make the trek comfortable. Take a shoe with a good grip and high ankle support. It would be better if the shoes are waterproof.
- A. There is no provision for a bath on the trek.
- A. 20-30 People
- A. 2 guides
- A. Yes, men and women will not be sharing tents, unless they want.
- A. We provide food for 4 times a day i.e. Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner.
- A. Carry an original ID card and a photograph.
- A. Yes, we do provide Toilet tents.
- Yes, Sudden weather changes are expected, always carry a light raincoat or waterproof windcheater/poncho.
- A. In Sankri you will get BSNL mobile network. In other locations, you won’t have any network.
- A. During the trek, you will get electricity only in Sankri.
We believe that your opinion will guide us.
Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trip
Day 01: Ahmedabad to Bhuj
Day 02: Bhuj to Mandavi
Day 03: Mandavi to Dhordo
Day 04: Dhordo to Ahmedabad