Ride to the Himalyas
Leh Ladakh Bike Trip
If you are looking for Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Packages with Best Prices and Best Services then your search ends here. Aahvan Adventure is a leading Adventure Travel Operator in India.
Leh Ladakh Bike trip is absolutely mesmerizing trip and Leh is definitely a place to fall in love with, and that too love at first sight does happen when you are visiting such a piece of heaven on earth. Leh seems to be decorating the Himalayas with its immense beauty and breath-taking views. And going on Bike Trip to Leh Ladakh is absolutely an adventurer’s biggest dream ever. There are many places to visit in Leh Ladakh Bike Trip, such as Shanti Stupa, Hall of Fame, Leh Palace, Thiksey Monastery, Spituk Gompa, Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso Lake, Khardungla Pass, and many more.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
ARRIVE AT LEH
After landing at Leh Ladakh Airport, disembark and get a transfer to the hotel in Leh (Direct payment basis). The day is at leisure as you will be tired after a long journey. You will be at an elevation of 10,000 ft above sea level and hence you need to acclimatize to get used to low oxygen levels.
LEH – KHARDUNGLA PASS – NUBRA VALLEY (150 Km / 6 Hrs)
Time to turn on the Leh Ladakh Bike trip adventure mode at Khardungla (also popularly known as K-top) the doorway to Shyok and Nubra valleys and the world’s topmost motorable pass according to BRO (Border Road Organization), with almost ‘Heart in mouth’ condition! The ‘Khardungla’ is located on the Ladakh range which is 40 km from Leh and It is positioned at an altitude of 18,380 ft. and is also known as the ‘Pass of Lower Castle’.
The Leh Ladakh place offers amazing picturesque and attractive views of valleys. In addition, Tibetan prayer flags add numerous colours to scenic beauty. Khardungla is a very significant Historical place of major caravan route from Leh to Kashgar. Bikers from all over the world visit this mountain pass on their motorcycles and do mountain biking which is a refreshing and remarkable experience for a lifetime. Further, we will ride towards Nubra Valley, arriving at Nubra overnight stay will be at the hotel.
NUBRA – GREAT SIACHEN BASE CAMP – NUBRA (160 Km / 8 Hrs)
After a scrumptious breakfast, we are heading Leh Ladakh Road Trip towards Siachen Base Camp Excursion, one of the gateways to Siachen Glacier and highest. The Base Camp is situated at a height of 12000ft above Sea Level. Siachen has the highest battlefield ground in the world. In other options, we can also visit Turtuk, which is one of the few places in India where one can witness Balti culture, and one can find a few homestays and guest houses in the village. Arriving back in Nubra, the overnight stay will be at camps.
NUBRA VALLEY – PANGONG LAKE (160 Km / 6 Hrs)
Early morning after breakfast, we will start our Leh Ladakh Bike trip and explore the beauty of Nubra valley which is also known as the ‘Orchard of the Desert’ in The Leh Ladakh. The entire Nubra valley is a tourist destination in itself there’s nothing that isn’t worth visiting. Nubra is a tri-armed valley located to the northeast of Ladakh valley.
Diskit the capital of Nubra is about 150 km north of Leh town, the capital of Ladakh district, India. Local scholars say that its original name was Ldumra (the valley of flowers). The beauty of this cold desert is an experience to cherish for the lifetime. Then, we will ride to Pangong for an overnight stay at the Camp.
PANGONG TSO LAKE – LEH (320 Km /10 Hrs)
We are here at Pangong Tso Lake, climax scene of phunsuk wangdu! (Three Idiots Movie). Pangong-Tso (Pangong Lake) is an endorheic lake in the Himalayas and one of the largest brackish lakes in Asia; Situated at a height of 14000 feet, the lake is 130 km long, 45 km of which lies in India while the remaining stay in China. It is Shaded from an ink blue to turquoise to an aquamarine to a purple to other brilliant colours, you have to see it to believe it.
The Lake is 5 km wide at its broadest point and during winter the lake freezes completely despite being saline water. After seeing the whole view you will be like” Jahanpanah! Tussi great ho!”. In the evening return back to Leh and the overnight stay will be at a hotel.
LEH – DESTINATION ( Trip Ends here )
Today is your last day of the trip. Most of the flight in Leh depart at early morning or by late evening. According to your flight schedule you can fly back to your home town. The glorious and mesmerizing bike trip ends here.
Per Person (One Person - Own Bike)
Per Person (Two Person - One Rented Bike)
Per Person (One Person - One Rented Bike)
Per Person (Seat in Tempo)
- One Enfield 350 cc motorbike per rider and as per the above itinerary from Day 02 to Day 05
- Fuel For the whole trip (Rented Bike Package)
- Sharing based accommodation in a room in hotels/camps/guest house
- Riding Gears (Helmet, Gloves, Guards)
- Breakfast and Dinner (Starting from Dinner on day 01 to Breakfast on day 06)
- Experienced Motorbike Mechanic for the entire Leh Ladakh Bike Trip.
- Pangong, Nubra, and Siachen permission fee
- Oxygen Cylinder and First Aid Kit
- 01 backup jeep for more than 10 riders
- All tolls
- Bone fire on Camp Location (If Available)
- Achievement Certificate of Leh Ladakh Bike Trip
- Memories for Lifetime of Leh Ladakh Bike Trip
- GST 5% ( SERVICE TAX )
- Lunch is not included in Leh Ladakh Bike Trip and any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Any insurance
- Early check in or a late checkout rooms at any hotels unless specified above
- Any entry fees to visit any place
- Any air fare, visa fees, airport tax
- Any personal expenses like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Liability for change in itinerary of Leh Ladakh Bike Trip due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff & representative.
- Any portages at hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel)
- Camera/video camera fee at monumentsin
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice.
- It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only.
- All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
*****Any damage/ change of spares in bike during tour would be payable by guest directly.
- In Leh Ladakh Bike Trip For Rented Bike, there will be Rs. 10,000/- deposit which will be refunded to you back on the final day after completing your trip.
- If you leave a bike at any place during the trip then the deposit will not be refunded
- For, Thunderbird/Classic 500cc Rs. 3000 will be Additional & For Himalayan 411cc Rs. 6000 will be Additional
- For international Traveler, the permission will be Rs. 3000 Additional
- Any damage/ change of spares in the bike during the tour would be payable by the guest directly
Because safety comes First
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Personal Medicines, Sunscreen lotion, Lip balm, Glucose
- Couple of water bottles
- Chocolates, biscuits and nuts:
- Other essentials: Paper soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb and toilet paper.
- Full Face Helmet with Clear Visor
- UV sunglasses
- Riding Jacket
- Riding pants
- Sweater, Socks
- Warm inner
- Chargers for all the gadgets, cameras and mobile
- Spare camera batteries
- Car charger or battery bank
- 3 socket power strip
- Enough memory cards to last you the entire trip
- Driving License
- Registration Certificate (We will provide you)
- Medical Insurance Card
- Secondary ID
- Map and itinerary (We will provide you)
- Saddle bag
- Tank bag
- Day bag
Only post-paid mobile phone connections from other states work in Ladakh and even from these, only BSNL has presence beyond Leh. So unless you wish to be dependent upon STD booths, carry a BSNL/MTNL post-paid connection.
Pack everything in plastic bags, before putting them in your saddle bag. This way cloths do not get dirty and even if water gets inside the bag, it won’t likely ruin your cloths and other stuff. Also make sure to pack the essential tools, spares and food towards the top, so that they are easily accessible while on the road.
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. There three ways to reach Ladakh. 1. The route from Manali to Leh 2. The route Srinagar to Leh and 3. To reach Leh by Air. Most of the travelers opt to go on this trip from June to September. So these months are Leh Ladakh Bike Trip’s best time to travel.
- A. We provide 350cc Royal Enfield Bikes for the Leh Ladakh Bike Trip.
- A. Yes, you have other options of Bajaj Avenger, Bajaj Pulsar 150cc, Yamaha FZ in the Leh Ladakh Bike Trip.
- A. No, we don’t have bikes with right shift gears.
- A. In the Leh Ladakh Bike Trip, we provide all the accessories like Carrier, Helmets, Riding Gloves, Riding Guards, Cans for fuel, etc.
- A. In the Leh Ladakh Bike Trip, we provide all bikes in perfect conditions, with adding new bikes to our fleet every year.
- A. Yes, the fuel is also included in this Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Cost.
- A. 60% Roads are in good condition, in other 40% you can experience off road driving.
- A. No, you do not need to carry any kit regarding bike repair. We will provide you mechanic and every tool you do need during the trip.
- A. In backup vehicle we mostly provide Tempo Traveller / Tata Sumo / Mahindra Bolero
- A. Yes, Our Team will provide you a Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Map.
- A. There will be mostly 30-40 People group in every batch of Leh Ladakh Bike.
- A. This is the kind of trip riding gear is made for. Get a riding jacket, pants, shoes, gloves and full face helmet. Keep in mind that all of your riding gear should be good to go against rain and hail.
- A. Yes there will be very cold, so it is advisory to carry thermal wear.
- A. We provide food for 2 times in a day i.e. Breakfast & Dinner.
- A. Carry an original Driving Licence card and a passport size photograph.
- A. Anybody travelling 10,000 feet above sea level will find difficulty in breathing or is likely to fall prey to altitude sickness. It happens due to low level of atmospheric oxygen. The biggest cause of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) is dehydration. People on the trip forget to drink enough water, they just keep on riding.
- To beat AMS, take the following steps:
1. Drink lots and lots of water mixed with glucose.
2. Take everything slow. Even little labor at high altitudes will leave you spent.
3. Take one Diamox at Manali on the morning when you leave for Leh. Diamox takes one hour to start working.
4. Don’t push too hard, take the trip slow. Ascent slowly, decent slowly.
5. If you feel the symptoms creeping up, stop and take some rest. Don’t keep pushing.
- A. Ladakhi people speaks local Ladakhi language though all of them understand Hindi with some of them (city dwellers) understand English too.
- A. Money can be exchanged only in Leh town, you can also use debit/credit card in few of the reputed shops and hotels but at additional 2% service tax.
- A. In Leh city, you can get BSNL and Airtel Postpaid networks. While at Nubra Valley you will only have BSNL network. Other then this places you would not have any network.
- A. Khardungla Pass is the highest point of Ladakh Bike Trip situated at the height of 5359m / 17582 ft.
- A. During the trip we provide Breakfast and dinner.
- A. The Bike Trip to Ladakh is the group activity and Trip leaders have the responsibility for the whole trip in place of individual one so customized menus will be difficult to be available. However, you can ask for customization, if possible you can for it we will try to make it available.
- A. Yes, this Bike Trip to Leh is full of surprises for shutterbugs. However, keep checking on the warning boards if it is not permitted at some places then avoid it.
- A. Yes, the Leh Ladakh Bike Tour is very safe for female solo travelers. Among all the Ladakh Bike Tour organizers, Team Aahvan Adventures has a very proactive and responsible approach for all the trekkers, especially for female travelers.
- A. Yes, you can join us as Solo Traveller. There are many solo male and female travelers join us for the Ladakh Bike Trip.
- A. If you are going to drive the bike then you must have a valid driving license as per government rules. As a pillion rider or as , the minimum age required is 10+ years.
- Yes, Sudden weather changes are expected, we suggest you always carry a light raincoat or waterproof windcheater/poncho.
- A. No, you do not need to take any permits. In our trip cost, we include all the Ladakh Permit from the Authorized Government department.
- A. Yes, you can go to Ladakh Bike Trip along with your family. The trip is moderate however physical fitness is required.
We believe that your opinion will guide us.
Everything was superb
I had gone for a Ladakh trip on 26th Aug 2018 and it was a wonderful one, a superb experience. It was a dream come true and Aahvan made it possible. Very friendly tour operators and superb coordination among everyone. It was a tour which I will remember for life.
Just a feedback kindly advice the hotel names prior to the tour so that we can inform our family and friends about it. Rest everything was superb. Surely will recommend everyone and hope to take another tour with you guys soon.
Thank you Aahvan for the wonderful experience.
Well done Aahvan
I would like to suggest this trip to anyone who is interested in a bike trip to Ladakh this is the best suitable option if you have limited holidays. Well done Aahvan!!
views while riding are simply breathtaking
The views you capture while riding are simply breathtaking, the feeling is just indescribable. Want to join you guys once again in future.
got a chance to visit this heavenly place
Ladakh is full of beauty and people are lucky who get a chance to visit this heavenly place and I was one of them, Aahvan made it even more special and memorable for me the ride was full of adventure and fun.
Aahvan team was so supportive.
I travelled to Ladakh Bike trip on 26th Aug 2018 and it was an amazing, superb, mindblowing experience. All the team were very humble and friendly specially Mr. Chain Rana, Manoj, Layaku and Manbeer. Thank you Team Aahvan for making it lifetime memorable trip.
Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trip
13 Jun to 18 Jun (OPEN)
16 Jun to 21 Jun (OPEN)
20 Jun to 25 Jun (10 Seats Left)
23 Jun to 28 Jun (OPEN)
27 Jun to 02 Jul (14 Seats Left)
30 Jun to 05 Jul (OPEN)
04 Jul to 09 Jul (OPEN)
07 Jul to 12 Jul (OPEN)
11 Jul to 16 Jul (OPEN)
14 Jul to 19 Jul (OPEN)
18 Jul to 23 Jul (OPEN)
21 Jul to 26 Jul (OPEN)
25 Jul to 30 Jul (OPEN)
28 Jul to 02 Aug (OPEN)
01 Aug to 06 Aug (OPEN)
04 Aug to 09 Aug (OPEN)
08 Aug to 13 Aug (10 Seats Left)
11 Aug to 16 Aug (15 Seats Left)
15 Aug to 20 Aug (9 Seats Left)
18 Aug to 23 Aug (OPEN)
22 Aug to 27 Aug (OPEN)
25 Aug to 30 Aug (14 Seats Left)
29 Aug to 03 Sep (OPEN)
01 Sep to 06 Sep (OPEN)
05 Sep to 10 Sep (OPEN)
08 Sep to 13 Sep (OPEN)
Day 01: ARRIVE AT LEH
Day 02: LEH – KHARDUNGLA PASS – NUBRA VALLEY
Day 03: NUBRA – SIACHEN BASE – NUBRA
Day 04: NUBRA VALLEY – PANGONG LAKE
Day 05: PANGONG TSO LAKE – LEH
Day 06: LEH DEPART