Ride to the Himalyas
Leh Ladakh Bike Trip
If you are looking for Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Package with Best Prices and Best Services then your search ends here. Aahvan Adventure is a leading Adventure Travel Operator in India.
Leh Ladakh Bike trip is absolutely mesmerizing trip and Leh is definitely a place to fall in love with, and that too love at first sight does happen when you are visiting such a piece of heaven on earth. Leh seems to be decorating the Himalayas with its immense beauty and breath-taking views. And going on Leh Ladakh Bike is absolutely an adventurer’s biggest dream ever.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
ARRIVE AT LEH
After landing at Leh Ladakh Airport, disembark and get a transfer to the hotel in Leh (Direct payment basis). The day is at leisure as you will be tired after a long journey. You will be at an elevation of 10,000 ft above sea level and hence you need to acclimatize to get used to low oxygen levels.
LEH – KHARDUNGLA PASS – NUBRA VALLEY (150 Km / 6 Hrs)
Time to turn on the Leh Ladakh Bike trip adventure mode at Khardungla (also popularly known as K-top) the doorway to Shyok and Nubra valleys and the world’s topmost motorable pass according to BRO (Border Road Organization), with almost ‘Heart in mouth’ condition! The ‘Khardungla’ is located on the Ladakh range which is 40 km from Leh and It is positioned at an altitude of 18,380 ft. and is also known as the ‘Pass of Lower Castle’.
The Leh Ladakh place offers amazing picturesque and attractive views of valleys. In addition, Tibetan prayer flags add numerous colours to scenic beauty. Khardungla is a very significant Historical place of major caravan route from Leh to Kashgar. Bikers from all over the world visit this mountain pass on their motorcycles and do mountain biking which is a refreshing and remarkable experience for a lifetime. Further, we will ride towards Nubra Valley, arriving at Nubra overnight stay will be at the hotel.
NUBRA – TURTUK – NUBRA (160 Km / 8 Hrs)
After a scrumptious breakfast, we are heading our Leh Ladakh Bike Trip towards Turtuk, one of the gateways to Siachen Glacier. The village offers views of Beautiful Valley, part of the Shyok Valley. Though a Muslim village, there are a few Gompas located on the plateau above the Shyok River and there is an old royal house to see in the village.
Turtuk is one of the few places in India where one can witness Balti culture, and one can find a few home stays and guest houses in the village. Arriving back to Nubra, the overnight stay will be at camps.
NUBRA VALLEY – PANGONG LAKE (160 Km / 6 Hrs)
Early morning after breakfast, we will start our Leh Ladakh Bike trip and explore the beauty of Nubra valley which is also known as the ‘Orchard of the Desert’ in The Leh Ladakh. The entire Nubra valley is a tourist destination in itself there’s nothing that isn’t worth visiting. Nubra is a tri-armed valley located to the northeast of Ladakh valley.
Diskit the capital of Nubra is about 150 km north of Leh town, the capital of Ladakh district, India. Local scholars say that its original name was Ldumra (the valley of flowers). The beauty of this cold desert is an experience to cherish for the lifetime. Then, we will ride to Pangong for an overnight stay at the Camp.
PANGONG TSO LAKE – LEH (320 Km /10 Hrs)
We are here at Pangong Tso Lake, climax scene of phunsuk wangdu! (Three Idiots Movie). Pangong-Tso (Pangong Lake) is an endorheic lake in the Himalayas and one of the largest brackish lakes in Asia; Situated at a height of 14000 feet, the lake is 130 km long, 45 km of which lies in India while the remaining stay in China. It is Shaded from an ink blue to turquoise to an aquamarine to a purple to other brilliant colours, you have to see it to believe it.
The Lake is 5 km wide at its broadest point and during winter the lake freezes completely despite being saline water. After seeing the whole view you will be like” Jahanpanah! Tussi great ho!”. In the evening return back to Leh and the overnight stay will be at a hotel.
LEH – DESTINATION ( Trip Ends here )
Today is your last day of the trip. Most of the flight in Leh depart at early morning or by late evening. According to your flight schedule you can fly back to your home town. The glorious and mesmerizing bike trip ends here.
Per Person (One Person - Own Bike)
Per Person (Two Person - One Rented Bike)
Per Person (One Person - One Rented Bike)
Per Person (Seat in Tempo)
- One Enfield 350 cc motorbike per rider and as per the above itinerary from Day 02 to Day 06
- Fuel For the whole trip (Rented Bike Package)
- Sharing based accommodation in a double bedded room in hotels/camps/guest house
- Riding Gears(Helmet, Gloves, Guards)
- Breakfast and Dinner (Starting from Dinner on day 01 to Breakfast on day 07)
- Experienced Motorbike Mechanic for the entire Leh Ladakh Bike Trip.
- Pangong and Nubra permission fee
- 01 backup jeep for more than 10 riders
- All tolls
- Bone fire on departure
- Memories for Lifetime of Leh Ladakh Bike Trip
- Achievement Certificate of Leh Ladakh Bike Trip
- GST 5% ( SERVICE TAX )
- Lunch is not included in Leh Ladakh Bike Trip and any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Any insurance
- Early check in or a late checkout rooms at any hotels unless specified above
- Any entry fees to visit any place
- Any air fare, visa fees, airport tax
- Any personal expenses like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Liability for change in itinerary of Leh Ladakh Bike Trip due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff & representative.
- Any portages at hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel)
- Camera/video camera fee at monumentsin
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice.
- It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only.
- All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
*****Any damage/ change of spares in bike during tour would be payable by guest directly.
In Leh Ladakh Bike Trip For Rented Bike, there will be Rs. 10,000/- deposit which will be refunded you back on the final day after completing your trip.
If you leave a bike at any place during the trip then the deposit will not be refunded
For Thunderbird/Classic 500cc Rs. 3000 will be Additional & For Himalayan 411cc Rs. 6000 will be Additional
For international Traveler the permission will be Rs. 3000 Additional
Any damage/ change of spares in bike during the tour would be payable by guest directly
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Personal Medicines, Sunscreen lotion, Lip balm, Glucose
- Couple of water bottles
- Chocolates, biscuits and nuts:
- Other essentials: Paper soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb and toilet paper.
- Full Face Helmet with Clear Visor
- UV sunglasses
- Riding Jacket
- Riding pants
- Sweater, Socks
- Warm inner
- Chargers for all the gadgets, cameras and mobile
- Spare camera batteries
- Car charger or battery bank
- 3 socket power strip
- Enough memory cards to last you the entire trip
- Driving License
- Registration Certificate (We will provide you)
- Medical Insurance Card
- Secondary ID
- Map and itinerary (We will provide you)
- Saddle bag
- Tank bag
- Day bag
Pack everything in plastic bags, before putting them in your saddle bag. This way cloths do not get dirty and even if water gets inside the bag, it won’t likely ruin your cloths and other stuff. Also make sure to pack the essential tools, spares and food towards the top, so that they are easily accessible while on the road.
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. The route from Manali to Leh is only open from June to September. So these months are best to do The Leh Ladakh bike trip.
- A. We provide 350cc Royal Enfield Bikes for the Leh Ladakh Bike Trip.
- A. Yes, you have other options of Bajaj Avenger, Bajaj Pulsar 150cc, Yamaha FZ in the Leh Ladakh Bike Trip. (We can also provide you Harley Davidson bike at additional cost)
- A. No, we don’t have bikes with right shift gears in the Leh Ladakh Bike Trip.
- A. We provide all the accessories like Carrier, Helmets, Riding Gloves, Riding Guards, Cans for fuel, etc on nominal charges in Leh Ladakh Bike Trip.
- A. We provide all bikes in perfect conditions, with adding new bikes to our fleet every year for Leh Ladakh Bike Trip.
- A. Yes, the fuel cost is also included in Leh Ladakh Bike trip.
- A. In Leh Ladakh Bike Trip, 60% Roads are in good condition, in other 40% you can experience off road driving.
- A. No, you do not need to carry any kit regarding bike repair. We will provide you mechanic and every tool you do need during the Leh Ladakh Bike Trip.
- A. In backup vehicle we mostly provide Tempo Traveller / Tata Sumo / Mahindra Bolero during Leh Ladakh Bike Trip.
- A. Yes we can provide a map of entire Leh ladakh Bike trip for you.
- A. 30-40 People
- A. The Leh Ladakh Bike Trip is the kind of trip riding gear is made for. Get a riding jacket, pants, shoes, gloves and full face helmet. Keep in mind that all of your riding gear should be good to go against rain and hail.
- A. Yes there will be very cold, so it is advisory to carry thermal wear.
- A. We provide food for 2 times in a day i.e. Breakfast & Dinner.
- A. Carry an original Driving Licence card and a passport size photograph.
- A. Anybody travelling 10,000 feet above sea level will find difficulty in breathing or is likely to fall prey to altitude sickness. It happens due to low level of atmospheric oxygen. The biggest cause of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) is dehydration. People on the trip forget to drink enough water, they just keep on riding.
- To beat AMS, take the following steps:
1. Drink lots and lots of water mixed with glucose.
2. Take everything slow. Even little labor at high altitudes will leave you spent.
3. Take one Diamox at Manali on the morning when you leave for Leh. Diamox takes one hour to start working.
4. Don’t push too hard, take the trip slow. Ascent slowly, decent slowly.
5. If you feel the symptoms creeping up, stop and take some rest. Don’t keep pushing.
- A. Ladakhi people speaks local Ladakhi language though all of them understand Hindi with some of them (city dwellers) understand English too.
- A. Money can be exchanged only in Manali & Leh town, you can also use debit/credit card in few of the reputed shops and hotels but at additional 2% service tax.
- A. During entire Leh Ladakh Bike trip you can get BSNL network at some places, in Manali you can get every mobile network but in Ladakh region you can only access postpaid BSNL, Idea, Airtel and Vodafone.
We believe that your opinion will guide us.
Everything was superb
I had gone for a Ladakh trip on 26th Aug 2018 and it was a wonderful one, a superb experience. It was a dream come true and Aahvan made it possible. Very friendly tour operators and superb coordination among everyone. It was a tour which I will remember for life.
Just a feedback kindly advice the hotel names prior to the tour so that we can inform our family and friends about it. Rest everything was superb. Surely will recommend everyone and hope to take another tour with you guys soon.
Thank you Aahvan for the wonderful experience.
Well done Aahvan
I would like to suggest this trip to anyone who is interested in a bike trip to Ladakh this is the best suitable option if you have limited holidays. Well done Aahvan!!
views while riding are simply breathtaking
The views you capture while riding are simply breathtaking, the feeling is just indescribable. Want to join you guys once again in future.
got a chance to visit this heavenly place
Ladakh is full of beauty and people are lucky who get a chance to visit this heavenly place and I was one of them, Aahvan made it even more special and memorable for me the ride was full of adventure and fun.
Aahvan team was so supportive.
I travelled to Ladakh Bike trip on 26th Aug 2018 and it was an amazing, superb, mindblowing experience. All the team were very humble and friendly specially Mr. Chain Rana, Manoj, Layaku and Manbeer. Thank you Team Aahvan for making it lifetime memorable trip.
Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trip
Day 01: ARRIVE AT LEH
Day 02: LEH – KHARDUNGLA PASS – NUBRA VALLEY
Day 03: NUBRA – TURTUK – NUBRA
Day 04: NUBRA VALLEY – PANGONG LAKE
Day 05: PANGONG TSO LAKE – LEH
Day 07: LEH – DESTINATION