ride to the himalayas
Leh Ladakh Road trip
If you are looking for Leh Ladakh Road Trip from Delhi with the best prices and best services then your search ends here. Aahvan Adventure is a leading Adventure Travel Operator in India who offers Leh Ladakh Road Trip packages from Delhi at low cost.
Aren’t you that merchant who wants to travel the world but not able to do it because he remains busy earning money for the trip for his whole life? If your answer is a big ‘No’ then the most alluring adventurous Leh Ladakh Road Trip awaits your call.
Stopover in azure lakes, adventurous terrains, peaceful outback, and almost everywhere your heart always wanted to wander around; practically to those places of Leh Ladakh Road Trip, you have always seen in movies and wallpapers! You are going to forget your years of daily tiresome routine for those magical days of the trip on some of the Best Himalayan Roads. So, to discover yourself by losing your ways (not necessarily!) have a look to plan your upcoming Leh Ladakh Road Trip.
Best Leh Ladakh Road Trip Organizer from Delhi
Basically, it needs no introduction and words fall short to explain the grandeur of stark desolateness. This Leh Ladakh Road trip is the ideal place for tourists looking to unwind and rejuvenate in the lap of nature. The Leh Ladakh Road trip is going to give you a more amazing experience than you are imagining now just by reading it. The Leh Ladakh Road Trip starts from the quaint charming Manali Surrounded by majestic hills and woody forests and serene scenes of the pristine river Bias.
The 479 km long Leh – Manali Highway, the quintessential Mecca of Road Trips hasn’t been christened so just like that. The arid cold desert that lies at a staggering altitude is going to leave you gasping for breath. You will be riding your bike on various ranges of high-altitude trails, including the Khardung La, the WORLD’S HIGHEST MOTORABLE ROAD at 18380 ft above sea level. Another major highlight of this Leh Ladakh Road Trip is the Baralacha La (16500 ft) also called the SWITZERLAND OF INDIA flanked by mountain ranges on both sides featuring some stunning sand and rock natural formations.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
DELHI – MANALI (560 Km / 12 Hrs)
Our Leh Ladakh Road Trip will start from Delhi the capital of India; our team will pick you up from Volvo pickup stand at 5 PM and board bus for the journey to the Backpacker’s town Manali. As it will be almost 12 hours journey from Delhi to Manali (560 km) it will start giving you the hilly experiences and also the exciting feel that how awesome your Leh Ladakh Road Trip is going to be.
Meanwhile, in this Road Trip to Leh Ladakh from Delhi your jaw will be half open having the breathtaking views of villages along our way to Manali. A part of Bias River Valley, Manali is situated at an altitude of more than 2000 meter from where you have the views of wooden forests, orchards, river, endless Himalayan mountain ranges and more, for nothing but sheer visual delight. Volvo will be in charge of your comfort concerns during overnight journeys.
ARRIVE MANALI – LOCAL CITY TOUR
Arriving in Manali at the morning, check into the hotel and take some rest. Our team will provide you a detailed introduction and all tiny information about the Leh Ladakh Bike trip routes, maps, destinations, rules & regulations and also, guide you for improving riding skills for high altitude Himalayan roads.
You can also take a ride to witness quaint charming places of Manali like Hadimba Temple (also referred to as Dhoongri temple; it is dedicated to Goddess Hadimba who was the wife of mightiest of the five Pandavas – Bhim), Local Tibetan Monasteries, Nature Reserve (if avifauna interest a tourist to Manali, this is best to enjoy some of the colors in wings and sky) and Old Manali (swaying eucalyptus, lovely roads, sweet little eateries, small kitschy marketplaces and cafes that serve your favorite continental food), Manu Maharishi temple (one and only temple in India dedicated to Rishi Manu after whom the town is named).
You will enjoy the delicious local food of Manali and a night’s stay at the hotel.
MANALI – ROHTANG PASS – JISPA (140 Km/ 8 Hrs)
After having some healthy breakfast, we will start a Road trip to Leh Ladakh on Bike Riding toward Jispa crossing Rohtang Pass (13000 ft above sea level). Rohtang Pass is the nature’s most bewitching and venturous pass of the Himalayas which connects the Kullu Valley with the Lahaul and Spiti Valleys of Himachal Pradesh.
So along with our way, you will enjoy the scenic beauty of these Valleys and Chandra & Bhaga Rivers. Jispa (12000ft) located 20 km north of Keylong whose riverside and Himalayan mountain backdrop is sure to leave anyone breathless. Arriving at Jispa will be all for the first day of our Leh Ladakh Bike trip from Manali. Stay will be overnight at Jispa in camps directly under the sky and magnificent stars with refreshing Campfire.
JISPA – SARCHU (100 Km/ 5 Hrs)
In the morning after breakfast, we start riding toward Sarchu crossing Baralacha La (16500 ft) the third highest motorable pass in the world. On the way passing by two marvellous lakes Deepak Taal & Suraj Taal. Deepak Tal is a small manmade lake near Patseo having its own charm whereas Suraj Taal Lake (third highest lake in India and 21st highest lake in the world) is the origin of Bhaga River, a tributary of the Chenab River.
The Chandra River originates from moon shaped lake; Chandra Lake. The feeling of passing through this particular pass has a feeling of its own kind and you also will experience that by yourself in this Road Trip to Ladakh on Bike. Sarchu, is where you really start to see those unique looking soil formations on the mountains and special colours of Ladakh will become more prominent just around Sarchu and onwards. Arriving at Sarchu, the overnight stay will be in camp.
SARCHU – LEH (253 Km/ 10 Hrs)
Finally, we start Leh Ladakh Road trip’s Riding from Sarchu towards Dream place Leh crossing 22 Gata loops (Gata Loops just before climbing Naked La – a series of 22 hairpin bends) and 45 km Pang ground. Taglang Pass is nestled at an altitude of 17480 ft above the sea level, in the Zanskar range, which is the second highest mountain pass in Ladakh. On arrival, check-in at the hotel for an overnight stay.
LEH – KHARDUNGLA PASS – NUBRA VALLEY (150 Km / 6 Hrs)
Time to turn on the Leh Ladakh Road Trip adventure mode at Khardungla (also popularly known as K-top) the doorway to Shyok and Nubra valleys and the world’s topmost motorable pass according to BRO (Border Road Organization), with almost ‘Heart in mouth’ condition! The ‘Khardungla’ is located on the Ladakh range which is 40 km from Leh and It is positioned at an altitude of 17582 ft. and is also known as the ‘Pass of Lower Castle’.
The place offers amazing picturesque and attractive views of valleys. In addition, Tibetan prayer flags add numerous colours to scenic beauty. Khardungla is a very significant Historical place of major caravan route from Leh to Kashgar. Bikers from all over the world visit this mountain pass on their motorcycles and do mountain biking which is a refreshing and remarkable experience for a lifetime in this Road Trip to Ladakh from Delhi. Further, we will ride towards Nubra Valley, arriving at Nubra overnight stay will be at the hotel.
NUBRA – GREAT SIACHEN BASE CAMP – NUBRA (160 Km / 8 Hrs)
After a scrumptious breakfast, we are heading Leh Ladakh Road Trip towards Siachen Base Camp Excursion, one of the gateways to Siachen Glacier and highest. The Base Camp is situated at a height of 12000ft above Sea Level. Siachen has the highest battlefield ground in the world. In other options, we can also visit Turtuk, which is one of the few places in India where one can witness Balti culture, and one can find a few homestays and guest houses in the village. Arriving back in Nubra, the overnight stay will be at camps.
NUBRA VALLEY – PANGONG LAKE (160 Km / 6 Hrs)
Early morning after breakfast, we will Start Our Leh Ladakh Road Trip and explore the beauty of Nubra valley which is also known as the ‘Orchard of the Desert’. The entire Nubra valley is a tourist destination in itself there’s nothing that isn’t worth visiting. Nubra is a tri-armed valley located to the northeast of Ladakh valley.
Diskit the capital of Nubra is about 150 km north of Leh town, the capital of Ladakh district, India. Local scholars say that its original name was Ldumra (the valley of flowers). The beauty of this cold desert is an experience to cherish for the lifetime. Then, we will ride to Pangong for an overnight stay at the Camp.
PANGONG TSO LAKE – LEH (320 Km /10 Hrs)
We are here at Pangong Tso Lake, climax scene of phunsuk wangdu! (Three Idiots Movie). Pangong-Tso (Pangong Lake) is an endorheic lake in the Himalayas and one of the largest brackish lakes in Asia; Situated at a height of 14000 feet, the lake is 130 km long, 45 km of which lies in India while the remaining stay in China.
It is Shaded from an ink blue to turquoise to an aquamarine to a purple to other brilliant colours, you have to see it to believe it. The Lake is 5 km wide at its broadest point and during winter the lake freezes completely despite being saline water. After seeing the whole view you will be like” Jahanpanah! Tussi great ho!”. In the evening return back to Leh and the overnight stay will be at a hotel.
LEH – JISPA (330 Km / 9 Hrs)
Starting our Leh Ladakh Road Trip return journey riding toward Jispa even heart is still denying. By evening, we reach to Jispa and check in at camp and Overnight with one last great campfire that would never fade away from your memories of Leh Ladakh Road Trip.
JISPA TO MANALI (140 Km / 6 Hrs)
Early morning after having breakfast, On this Road Trip to Ladakh from Manali, we start riding back toward Manali. On arrival, time to say goodbye to your best companion throughout the entire adventurous trip that is our bike. By late evening, we will board our Volvo for Delhi.
MANALI TO DELHI
Overnight journey will be in a Volvo Bus. By morning at around 10 o’clock, we will reach Delhi. This will be the end of Road Trip to Leh Ladakh on Bike From Delhi.
Per Person (One Person - Own Bike)
Per Person (Two Person - One Rented Bike)
Per Person (One Person - One Rented Bike)
Per Person (Seat in Tempo)
- One Enfield 350 cc motorbike per rider and as per the above itinerary from Day 03 to Day 11
- Fuel For the whole trip (Rented Bike Package)
- Sharing based accommodation in a room in hotels/camps/guest house
- Riding Gears (Helmet, Gloves, Guards)
- Breakfast and Dinner (Starting from Dinner on day 02 till Breakfast on day 11)
- Experienced Motorbike Mechanic for the entire Leh Ladakh Road Trip in bike
- Memories for Lifetime of Leh Ladakh Road Trip
- Volvo transportation from Delhi to Manali & Back
- 01 backup jeep for more than 10 riders
- Oxygen Cylinder and First Aid Kit
- All tolls
- Bone fire on departure
- Achievement Certificate of Leh Ladakh Road Trip
- Memories for Lifetime of Leh Ladakh Road Trip
- GST 5%
- Lunch is not included in Leh Ladakh Road Trip and any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Any insurance
- Early check in or a late checkout rooms at any hotels unless specified above
- Any entry fees to visit any place
- Any air fare, visa fees, airport tax
- Any personal expenses like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Liability for change in itinerary of Leh Ladakh Road Trip due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff & representative.
- Any portages at hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel)
- Camera/video camera fee at monuments
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
*****Any damage/ change of spares in the bike during the tour would be payable by the guest directly.
- In Leh Ladakh Road Trip For Rented Bike, there will be Rs. 10,000/- deposit which will be refunded to you back on the final day after completing your trip.
- If you leave a bike at any place during the trip then the deposit will not be refunded
- For, Thunderbird/Classic 500cc Rs. 4000 will be Additional & For Himalayan 411cc Rs. 8000 will be Additional
- For international Traveler, the permission will be Rs. 4000 Additional
- Any damage/ change of spares in the bike during the tour would be payable by the guest directly
Because safety comes First
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Personal Medicines, Sunscreen lotion, Lip balm, Glucose
- Couple of water bottles
- Chocolates, biscuits and nuts:
- Other essentials: Paper soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb and toilet paper.
- Full Face Helmet with Clear Visor
- UV sunglasses
- Riding Jacket
- Riding pants
- Sweater, Socks
- Warm inner
- Chargers for all the gadgets, cameras and mobile
- Spare camera batteries
- Car charger or battery bank
- 3 socket power strip
- Enough memory cards to last you the entire trip
- Driving License
- Registration Certificate (We will provide you)
- Medical Insurance Card
- Secondary ID
- Map and itinerary (We will provide you)
- Saddle bag
- Tank bag
- Day bag
Pack everything in plastic bags, before putting them in your saddle bag. This way cloths do not get dirty and even if water gets inside the bag, it won’t likely ruin your cloths and other stuff. Also make sure to pack the essential tools, spares and food towards the top, so that they are easily accessible while on the road.
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. The route from Manali to Leh is only open from June to September. So these months are Leh Ladakh Road Trip best time to travel.
- A. We provide 350cc Royal Enfield Bikes for the Leh Ladakh Road Trip.
- A. Yes, you have other options of Bajaj Avenger, Bajaj Pulsar 150cc, Yamaha FZ in the Leh Ladakh Road Trip.
- A. No, we don’t have bikes with right shift gears.
- A. In the Leh Ladakh Road Trip, we provide all the accessories like Carrier, Helmets, Riding Gloves, Riding Guards, Cans for fuel, etc.
- A. In the Leh Ladakh Road Trip, we provide all bikes in perfect conditions, with adding new bikes to our fleet every year.
- A. Yes, the fuel is also included in this Leh Ladakh Road Trip Cost.
- A. 60% Roads are in good condition, in other 40% you can experience off road driving.
- A. No, you do not need to carry any kit regarding bike repair. We will provide you mechanic and every tool you do need during the trip.
- A. In backup vehicle we mostly provide Tempo Traveller / Tata Sumo / Mahindra Bolero
- A. Yes, Our Team will provide you a Ladakh Road Trip Map.
- A. 30-40 People
- A. This is the kind of trip riding gear is made for. Get a riding jacket, pants, shoes, gloves and full face helmet. Keep in mind that all of your riding gear should be good to go against rain and hail.
- A. Yes there will be very cold, so it is advisory to carry thermal wear.
- A. We provide food for 2 times in a day i.e. Breakfast & Dinner.
- A. Carry an original Driving Licence card and a passport size photograph.
- A. Anybody travelling 10,000 feet above sea level will find difficulty in breathing or is likely to fall prey to altitude sickness. It happens due to low level of atmospheric oxygen. The biggest cause of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) is dehydration. People on the trip forget to drink enough water, they just keep on riding.
- To beat AMS, take the following steps:
1. Drink lots and lots of water mixed with glucose.
2. Take everything slow. Even little labor at high altitudes will leave you spent.
3. Take one Diamox at Manali on the morning when you leave for Leh. Diamox takes one hour to start working.
4. Don’t push too hard, take the trip slow. Ascent slowly, decent slowly.
5. If you feel the symptoms creeping up, stop and take some rest. Don’t keep pushing.
- A. Ladakhi people speaks local Ladakhi language though all of them understand Hindi with some of them (city dwellers) understand English too.
- A. Money can be exchanged only in Manali & Leh town, you can also use debit/credit card in few of the reputed shops and hotels but at additional 2% service tax.
- A. During whole trip you can get BSNL network at some places, in Manali you can get every mobile network but in Ladakh region you can only access postpaid BSNL, Idea, Airtel and Vodafone.
- A. Khardungla Pass is the highest point of Ladakh Road Trip situated at the height of 5359m / 17582 ft.
- A. During the trip we provide Breakfast and dinner.
- A. The Road Trip to Ladakh is the group activity and Trip leaders have the responsibility for the whole trip in place of individual one so customized menus will be difficult to be available. However, you can ask for customization, if possible you can for it we will try to make it available.
- A. Yes, this Road Trip to Leh is full of surprises for shutterbugs. However, keep checking on the warning boards if it is not permitted at some places then avoid it.
- A. Yes, the Leh Ladakh Road Tour is very safe for female solo travelers. Among all the Ladakh Road Tour organizers, Team Aahvan Adventures has a very proactive and responsible approach for all the trekkers, especially for female travelers.
- A. Yes, you can join us as Solo Traveller. There are many solo male and female travelers join us for the Ladakh Road Trip.
- A. If you are going to drive the bike then you must have a valid driving license as per government rules. As a pillion rider or as , the minimum age required is 10+ years.
- Yes, Sudden weather changes are expected, we suggest you always carry a light raincoat or waterproof windcheater/poncho.
- A. No, you do not need to take any permits. In our trip cost, we include Rohtang Pass and Ladakh Permit from the Authorised Government department.
- A. Yes, you can go to Ladakh Road Trip along with your family. The trip is moderate however physical fitness is required.
We believe that your opinion will guide us.
best ever with AAhvan Adventures
Leh Ladakh road trip was the best ever with AAhvan Adventures. Just as passed down the Leh Ladakh road trip itinerary, the time passed by! Thank you very much AAhvan!
Manali to Leh Bike trip cost was very affordable and nature driven.
Manali is the best ever spot on the way to Road trip to Leh Ladakh. This was the best ever trip as I have done many by car but Road trip was the new one for me. Manali to Leh Bike trip cost was very affordable and nature driven.
Thank you for such a unique expedition
Road trip from Delhi to Ladakh, must try this one with full enthusiasm as it is very affordable, people of AAhvan are friendlier and supportive on the way. Thank you for such a unique expedition from Delhi to Ladakh.
Amazing supportive team during the whole trip
Amazing supportive team during the whole trip for Leh Ladakh bike trip in 2018! Thanks for making this trip very memorable.
Love the spirit of instructor and experience was the best of all.
Bike trip from Manali to Leh was a tremendous experience. Love the spirit of instructor and experience was the best of all.
Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trip
09 Jun to 20 Jun (19 Seats Left)
12 Jun to 23 Jun (15 Seats Left)
16 Jun to 27 Jun (OPEN)
19 Jun to 30 Jun (OPEN)
23 Jun to 04 Jul (11 Seats Left)
26 Jun to 07 Jul (OPEN)
30 Jun to 11 Jul (OPEN)
03 Jul to 14 Jul (OPEN)
07 Jul to 18 Jul (OPEN)
10 Jul to 21 Jul (OPEN)
14 Jul to 25 Jul (OPEN)
17 Jul to 28 Jul (OPEN)
21 Jul to 01 Aug (OPEN)
24 Jul to 04 Aug (OPEN)
28 Jul to 08 Aug (OPEN)
31 Jul to 11 Aug (OPEN)
04 Aug to 15 Aug (18 Seats Left)
07 Aug to 18 Aug (9 Seats Left)
11 Aug to 22 Aug (16 Seats Left)
14 Aug to 25 Aug (OPEN)
18 Aug to 29 Aug (OPEN)
21 Aug to 01 Sep (OPEN)
25 Aug to 05 Sep (17 Seats Left)
28 Aug to 08 Sep (OPEN)
01 Sep to 12 Sep (OPEN)
04 Sep to 15 Sep (OPEN)
Day 01: DELHI – MANALI
Day 02: ARRIVE MANALI – LOCAL CITY TOUR
Day 03: MANALI – ROHTANG PASS – JISPA
Day 04: JISPA – SARCHU
Day 05: SARCHU – LEH
Day 06: LEH – KHARDUNGLA PASS – NUBRA VALLEY
Day 07: NUBRA – SIACHEN – NUBRA
Day 08: NUBRA VALLEY – PANGONG LAKE
Day 09: PANGONG TSO LAKE – LEH
Day 10: LEH – JISPA
Day 11: JISPA – MANALI
Day 12: MANALI – DELHI