ride to the himalayas
Leh Ladakh Road trip
If you are searching for a Leh Ladakh road trip from Delhi at the fantastic charges and great services, then your search ends here. Aahvan Adventure is a leading adventure tour organization in India offering Leh Ladakh Road Trip packages from Delhi at low cost.
Aren’t you the merchant who wants to travel the world but can’t because he spends his whole life making money for the trip? If your reply is a huge ‘No’ then the most alluring adventurous Leh Ladakh Road Trip awaits your call.
Stopover in azure lakes, adventurous terrains, peaceable outback, and nearly in all places your coronary heart always wanted to wander around; virtually to these locations of Leh Ladakh Road Trip, you have constantly considered in films and wallpapers! You are going to forget about your years of every day tiresome hobbies for those magical days of the time out on some of the Best Himalayan Roads. So, to discover yourself by means of losing your ways (not necessarily!) have a look to design your upcoming Leh Ladakh Road Trip and leh ladakh road trip best time to visit is June to September.
Best Leh Ladakh Road Tour Organizer from Delhi
Basically, it wishes no introduction and words fall brief to provide an explanation for the grandeur of stark desolateness. This trip of Leh Ladakh by Road is the best location for travellers searching to unwind and rejuvenate in the lap of nature. This Road tour to ladakh is going to provide you a more awesome trip than you are imagining now simply via studying it. The Leh Ladakh Road Trip starts from the quaint charming Manali Surrounded by way of majestic hills and woody forests and serene scenes of the pristine river Bias.
The 479 km lengthy Leh – Manali Highway, the quintessential Mecca of Road Trips hasn’t been christened so simply like that. The arid cold wasteland that lies at a surprising altitude is going to leave you gasping for breath. You will be riding your bike on various degrees of high-altitude trails, which includes the Khardungla, the WORLD’S HIGHEST MOTORABLE ROAD at 18380 feet above sea level. Another primary spotlight of this Road Trip to leh ladakh is the BaralachaPass (16500 feet) also known as the SWITZERLAND OF INDIA flanked with the aid of mountain stages on each sides providing some attractive sand and rock herbal formations.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
DELHI – MANALI (560 Km / 12 Hrs)
Our Leh Ladakh Road Trip will begin from Delhi the capital of India; our group will pick you up from Volvo pickup stand at 5 PM and board bus for the ride to the Backpacker’s city Manali. Distance between Delhi and Manali is around 532.7 km. As it will be nearly 12 hours experience from Delhi to Manali. it will begin giving you the hilly experiences and also the interesting experience that how outstanding your Leh Ladakh Road Trip is going to be. Leh ladakh road trip from Delhi to Manali is the ultimate example of adventure and excitement! The captivating scenes you see will make you aspire to return to the valley and hills!
Meanwhile, in this Road Trip to Leh Ladakh from Delhi your jaw will be half open having the breathtaking views of villages along our way to Manali. A part of Bias River Valley, Manali is situated at an altitude of more than 2000 meter from where you have the views of wooden forests, orchards, river, endless Himalayan mountain ranges and more, for nothing but sheer visual delight. Volvo will be in charge of your comfort concerns during overnight journeys.
ARRIVE MANALI – LOCAL CITY TOUR
When you arrive in Manali in the morning, check into your hotel and relax. Our team will give you a complete overview and all relevant information about the Leh Ladakh Road Trip routes, maps, destinations, rules and regulations, as well as assist you in boosting your riding skills on high-altitude Himalayan roads.
You can additionally take a ride to witness quaint charming locations of Manali like Hadimba Temple (also referred to as Dhoongri temple; it is devoted to Goddess Hadimba who used to be the wife of mightiest of the five Pandavas – Bhim), Local Tibetan Monasteries, Nature Reserve (if avifauna activity a visitor to Manali, this is exceptional to revel in some of the shades in wings and sky) and Old Manali (swaying eucalyptus, lovely roads, sweet little eateries, small kitschy marketplaces and cafes that serve your favorite continental food), Manu Maharishi temple (one and only temple in India dedicated to Rishi Manu after whom the town is named).
You will enjoy the delicious local meals of Manali and a night’s stay at the hotel.
MANALI – ROHTANG PASS – JISPA (140 Km/ 8 Hrs)
After a healthy breakfast, we will continue on a Road tour to Leh Ladakh , on a motorcycle, passing through Rohtang Pass on our way to Jispa (13000 toes above sea level). Rohtang Pass, which connects the Kullu Valley with Himachal Pradesh’s Lahaul and Spiti Valleys, is one of nature’s most dazzling and challenging Himalayan passes.
As a result, you will be able to enjoy the scenic splendour of these Valleys as well as the Chandra and Bhaga Rivers as you travel with us. Jispa (12000ft) is a 20-kilometer drive north of Keylong with a riverside and Himalayan mountain backdrop that will leave everyone breathless. The third day of our Leh Road Tour from Manali will end with us arriving at Jispa. Stay will be in a single day at Jispa in camps right away under the sky and wonderful stars with clean Campfire.
JISPA – SARCHU (100 Km/ 5 Hrs)
In the morning after breakfast, we begin riding toward Sarchu crossing Baralacha La (16500 ft) the third highest motorable bypass in the world. On the way passing through two marvelous lakes Deepak Taal&SurajTaal. Deepak Tal is a small manmade lake close to Patseo having its own attraction whereas SurajTaal Lake (third highest lake in India and 21st highest lake in the world) is the beginning of Bhaga River, a tributary of the Chenab River.
Chandra Lake, a moon-shaped lake, is the source of the Chandra River. The sensation of going through this precise bypass is special, and you will experience it on your own during this Road Trip to Ladakh on Bike.Around Sarchu and onwards, you’ll start to find those unusual looking soil formations on the mountains, and the special colors of Ladakh will become more prominent. When you arrive in Sarchu, you’ll spend the night in camp.
SARCHU – LEH (253 Km/ 10 Hrs)
Finally, we begin our Leh Ladakh Road Trip by riding from Sarchu to Leh, our Dream town, passing through 22 Gata loops (a series of 22 hairpin bends) and 45 kilometers of Pang land. Taglangla Pass is the second best mountain pass in Ladakh, located at an elevation of 17480 feet above sea level in the Zanskar range.Check into the hotel for an overnight stay when you arrive.
LEH – KHARDUNGLA PASS – NUBRA VALLEY (150 Km / 6 Hrs)
It’s time to turn on the Leh Ladakh Road Trip adventure mode at Khardungla (also known as K-top), the gateway to the Shyok and Nubra valleys and, in accordance to the BRO (Border Road Organization), and the world’s best motorable bypass! The ‘Khardungla’ is situated on the Ladakh range, forty kilometres from Leh, and is located at an altitude of 17582 feet.and is also known as the ‘Pass of Lower Castle’.
The area provides exceptional picturesque and beautiful views of valleys. In addition, Tibetan prayer flags add numerous colors to scenic beauty. Khardungla is a very large Historical location of primary caravan route from Leh to Kashgar. Bikers from all over the world go to this mountain ignore on their motorcycles and do mountain biking which is a refreshing and outstanding ride for a lifetime in this Road Trip to Ladakh from Delhi. Further, we will trip in the direction of Nubra Valley, arriving at Nubra overnight continue to be will be at the hotel.
NUBRA – GREAT SIACHEN BASE CAMP – NUBRA (160 Km / 8 Hrs)
After a delicious breakfast, we are heading Leh Ladakh Road Trip closer to Siachen Base Camp Excursion, one of the gateways to Siachen Glacier and highest. The Base Camp is situated at a top of 12000ft above Sea Level. Siachen has the absolute best battlefield floor in the world. In other options, we can also visit Turtuk, which is one of the few locations in India the place one can witness Balti culture, and one can locate a few homestays and guest houses in the village. Arriving back in Nubra, the in a single day remain will be at camps.
NUBRA VALLEY – PANGONG LAKE (160 Km / 6 Hrs)
Early morning after breakfast, we will Start Our Leh Ladakh Road Trip and discover the beauty of Nubra valley which is also recognized as the ‘Orchard of the Desert’. The complete Nubra valley is a traveler destination in itself there’s nothing that isn’t really worth visiting. Nubra is a tri-armed valley positioned to the northeast of Ladakh valley.
Diskit the capital of Nubra is about 150 km north of Leh town, the capital of Ladakh district, India. Local scholars say that its unique identify was once Ldumra (the valley of flowers). The beauty of this cold desert is a journey to cherish for the lifetime. Then, we will journey to Pangong for an overnight remain at the Camp.
PANGONG TSO LAKE – LEH (320 Km /10 Hrs)
We are here at Pangong Tso Lake, climax scene of phunsukwangdu! (Three Idiots Movie). Pangong-Tso (Pangong Lake) is associate endorheic lake within the Himalayas and one amongst the biggest briny lakes in Asia; placed at a height of 14000 feet, the lake is a hundred thirty klick long, forty five klick of that lies in India whereas the remaining keep in China.
It is Shaded from an ink blue to turquoise to an aquamarine to a purple to other incredible colors, you have to see it to agree with it. The Lake is 5 km huge at its broadest point and all through winter the lake freezes definitely regardless of being saline water. After seeing the entire view you will be like” Jahanpanah! Tussi great ho!”. In the night return back to Leh and the overnight stay will be at a hotel.
LEH – JISPA (330 Km / 9 Hrs)
Starting our Leh Ladakh Road Trip return experience using towards Jispa even heart is still denying. By evening, we reach to Jispa and take a look at in at camp and Overnight with one ultimate super campfire that would never fade away from your recollections of LehLadakh Road Trip.
JISPA TO MANALI (140 Km / 6 Hrs)
Early morning once having breakfast, On this Road Trip to Ladakh from Manali, we start riding once more toward Manali. On arrival, time to mention bye to your pleasant associate at some purpose of the complete adventuresome pleasure trip that’s our bike. By late evening, we are going to board our Volvo for urban center.
MANALI TO DELHI
Overnight trip will be in a Volvo Bus. By morning at round 10 o’clock, we will attain Delhi. This will be the stop of Road Trip to Leh Ladakh on Bike From Delhi.
Per Person (One Person - Own Bike)
Per Person (Two Person - One Rented Bike)
Per Person (One Person - One Rented Bike)
Per Person (Seat in Tempo)
- One Enfield 350 cc motorbike per rider and as per the above itinerary from Day 03 to Day 11
- Fuel For the whole trip (Rented Bike Package)
- Sharing based accommodation in a room in hotels/camps/guest house
- Riding Gears (Helmet, Gloves, Guards)
- Breakfast and Dinner (Starting from Dinner on day 02 till Breakfast on day 11)
- Experienced Motorbike Mechanic for the entire Leh Ladakh Road Trip in bike
- Volvo transportation from Delhi to Manali & Back
- 01 backup jeep for more than 10 riders
- Oxygen Cylinder and First Aid Kit
- All tolls
- Bone fire on departure
- Achievement Certificate of Leh Ladakh Road Trip
- Memories for Lifetime of Leh Ladakh Road Trip
- GST 5%
- Lunch is not included in Leh Ladakh Road Trip and any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Any insurance
- Early check in or a late checkout rooms at any hotels unless specified above
- Any entry fees to visit any place
- Any air fare, visa fees, airport tax
- Any personal expenses like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Liability for change in itinerary of Leh Ladakh Road Trip due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff & representative.
- Any portages at hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel)
- Camera/video camera fee at monuments
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
*****Any damage/ change of spares in the bike during the tour would be payable by the guest directly.
- In Leh Ladakh Road Trip For Rented Bike, there will be Rs. 10,000/- deposit which will be refunded to you back on the final day after completing your trip.
- If you leave a bike at any place during the trip then the deposit will not be refunded
- For, Thunderbird/Classic 500cc Rs. 3000 will be Additional & For Himalayan 411cc Rs. 6000 will be Additional
- For international Traveler, the permission will be Rs. 4000 Additional
- Any damage/ change of spares in the bike during the tour would be payable by the guest directly
Because safety comes First
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Personal Medicines, Sunscreen lotion, Lip balm, Glucose
- Couple of water bottles
- Chocolates, biscuits and nuts:
- Other essentials: Paper soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb and toilet paper.
- Full Face Helmet with Clear Visor
- UV sunglasses
- Riding Jacket
- Riding pants
- Sweater, Socks
- Warm inner
- Chargers for all the gadgets, cameras and mobile
- Spare camera batteries
- Car charger or battery bank
- 3 socket power strip
- Enough memory cards to last you the entire trip
- Driving License
- Registration Certificate (We will provide you)
- Medical Insurance Card
- Secondary ID
- Map and itinerary (We will provide you)
- Saddle bag
- Tank bag
- Day bag
Pack everything in plastic bags, before putting them in your saddle bag. This way cloths do not get dirty and even if water gets inside the bag, it won’t likely ruin your cloths and other stuff. Also make sure to pack the essential tools, spares and food towards the top, so that they are easily accessible while on the road.
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. The route from Manali to Leh is only open from June to September. So these months are the best tour time for leh ladakh to visit.
- A. We provide 350cc Royal Enfield Bikes for the Leh Ladakh Road Trip.
- A. Yes, you have other options of bikes like Bajaj Avenger, Bajaj Pulsar 150cc, Yamaha FZ in Road Trip.
- A. No, We don’t have bikes with right shift gears for leh road tour.
- A. In the Road Tour to leh ladakh, we provide all the required accessories like Carrier, Helmets, Riding Gloves, Riding Guards, Cans for fuel, etc.
- A. In the Leh Ladakh Road Trip, we provide you best and perfect conditions of bike, with adding new bikes to our fleet every year.
- A. Yes, the fuel is also included in Leh Ladakh Road Tour cost.
- A. During the time of Leh ladakh road trip, 60% Roads are in good condition and in other 40% you can experience off road driving.
- A. No, You do not need to carry any kit regarding bike repair. We will provide you mechanic and every tool you need during the road tour to ladakh.
- A. During Leh Ladakh Road tour, we mostly provide you Tempo Traveller / Tata Sumo / Mahindra Bolero for backup vehicle.
- A. Yes,Our Team will provide you a Ladakh Road Trip map during the tour.
- A. There are 30-40 members are in one group during Leh road trip.
- A. You need different types of riding gear like riding jacket, pants, shoes, gloves and full face helmet. Always keep in mind that all of your riding gear should be good to go against rain and hail.
- A. Yes, You need to carry thermal wear because the wheather of Leh Ladakh Road Tour is very cold.
- A. In Ladakh road tour, We provide 2 times of food in a day i.e. Breakfast & Dinner.
- A. Yes, you need to carry some documents like an original Driving License card and a passport size photograph during this road tour.
- A. Anybody travelling 10,000 feet above sea level will find difficulty in breathing or is likely to fall prey to altitude sickness. It happens due to low level of atmospheric oxygen. The biggest cause of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) is dehydration. People on the trip forget to drink enough water, they just keep on riding.
- To beat AMS, take the following steps:
1. Drink lots and lots of water mixed with glucose.
2. Take everything slow. Even little labor at high altitudes will leave you spent.
3. Take one Diamox at Manali on the morning when you leave for Leh. Diamox takes one hour to start working.
4. Don’t push too hard, take the trip slow. Ascent slowly, decent slowly.
5. If you feel the symptoms creeping up, stop and take some rest. Don’t keep pushing.
- A. In Ladakh, Most of people speaks local Ladakhi language,some people(City Resident) also understand hindi and English language also.
- A. You can exchange money only in Manali & Leh town, you can also use debit/credit card in some of the reputed shops and hotels but at additional 2% service tax.
- A. During whole Leh road trip, you can get BSNL network at some places.You can get every mobile network in manali but in Ladakh region you can only access postpaid BSNL, Idea, Airtel and Vodafone.
- A. Khardungla Pass is the highest point of Ladakh Road Trip. It is situated at the height of 5359m / 17582 ft.
- A. Yes, this Road Tour to Leh is full of surprises for shutterbugs. However, keep checking on the warning boards. if it is not permitted at some places then avoid it.
- A. Yes, the Leh Ladakh Road Tour is very safe for female solo travellers. Among all the Ladakh Road Tour organizers, Team Aahvan Adventures has a very proactive and responsible approach for all the trekkers, especially for female travellers.
- A. Yes,you can join us as Solo Traveller. There are many solo male and female travellers join us for the Ladakh Road Trip.
- A. As a pillion rider, the minimum age required for this leh ladakh road trip is 10+ years,If you are going to drive the bike then you must have a valid driving license as per government rules.
- Yes, Weather are suddenally changed sometime , we suggest you always carry a light raincoat or waterproof windcheater/poncho.
- A. No, you don’t need to take any permission for this ladakh road trip. In our trip cost, we already get permission from the Authorised government department for Rohtang Pass and Ladakh.
- A. Yes, You can go to Ladakh Road Trip along with your family.The trip is moderate however physical fitness is required.
A. Distance between leh ladakh and manali is around 426.9 km.
A. Difficulty level of Road trip to leh ladakh on bike from manali is moderate to high.
A. Distance between leh ladakh and ahmedabad is 1896.7 km.
We believe that your opinion will guide us.
best ever with AAhvan Adventures
Leh Ladakh road trip was the best ever with AAhvan Adventures. Just as passed down the Leh Ladakh road trip itinerary, the time passed by! Thank you very much AAhvan!
Manali to Leh Bike trip cost was very affordable and nature driven.
Manali is the best ever spot on the way to Road trip to Leh Ladakh. This was the best ever trip as I have done many by car but Road trip was the new one for me. Manali to Leh Bike trip cost was very affordable and nature driven.
Thank you for such a unique expedition
Road trip from Delhi to Ladakh, must try this one with full enthusiasm as it is very affordable, people of AAhvan are friendlier and supportive on the way. Thank you for such a unique expedition from Delhi to Ladakh.
Amazing supportive team during the whole trip
Amazing supportive team during the whole trip for Leh Ladakh bike trip in 2018! Thanks for making this trip very memorable.
Love the spirit of instructor and experience was the best of all.
Bike trip from Manali to Leh was a tremendous experience. Love the spirit of instructor and experience was the best of all.
Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trip
08 May to 19 May (FULL)
18 May to 29 May (8 Seats Left)
22 May to 02 June (FULL)
29 May to 09 June (OPEN)
05 Jun to 16 Jun (OPEN)
09 Jun to 20 Jun (12 Seats Left)
12 Jun to 23 Jun (10 Seats Left)
14 Jun to 25 Jun (CLOSED)
16 Jun to 27 Jun (OPEN)
19 Jun to 30 Jun (OPEN)
21 Jun to 01 Jul (CLOSED)
23 Jun to 04 Jul (11 Seats Left)
26 Jun to 07 Jul (OPEN)
30 Jun to 11 Jul (OPEN)
03 Jul to 14 Jul (OPEN)
07 Jul to 18 Jul (14 Seats Left)
10 Jul to 21 Jul (OPEN)
14 Jul to 25 Jul (CLOSED)
17 Jul to 28 Jul (OPEN)
21 Jul to 01 Aug (OPEN)
24 Jul to 04 Aug (12 Seats Left)
28 Jul to 08 Aug (CLOSED)
31 Jul to 11 Aug (OPEN)
04 Aug to 15 Aug (18 Seats Left)
07 Aug to 18 Aug (9 Seats Left)
11 Aug to 22 Aug (16 Seats Left)
14 Aug to 25 Aug (OPEN)
18 Aug to 29 Aug (OPEN)
21 Aug to 01 Sep (OPEN)
25 Aug to 05 Sep (17 Seats Left)
28 Aug to 08 Sep (OPEN)
01 Sep to 12 Sep (OPEN)
04 Sep to 15 Sep (OPEN)
Day 01: DELHI – MANALI
Day 02: ARRIVE MANALI – LOCAL CITY TOUR
Day 03: MANALI – ROHTANG PASS – JISPA
Day 04: JISPA – SARCHU
Day 05: SARCHU – LEH
Day 06: LEH – KHARDUNGLA PASS – NUBRA VALLEY
Day 07: NUBRA – SIACHEN – NUBRA
Day 08: NUBRA VALLEY – PANGONG LAKE
Day 09: PANGONG TSO LAKE – LEH
Day 10: LEH – JISPA
Day 11: JISPA – MANALI
Day 12: MANALI – DELHI