Prashar Lake Trek
If you are looking for PRASHAR LAKE TREK with lowest prices then your search ends here. Aahvan Adventure is a leading Adventure Travel Operator in India located in Ahmedabad.
Prashar Lake is at a height of 2730 m above sea level in Himachal Pradesh. With deep blue waters will blow your mind with the breathtaking views. Surrounded by snow-capped peaks. The Prashar lake has a floating island in it. And is unclear how deep it is, with a diver not being able to determine its depth. The trek is best done in the winters.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
Mandi to Prashar Lake via Baggi Village
We will begin our journey to the attractive Prashar Lake from Mandi at 7 A.M within the morning. We’ll drive towards Baggi village that is around 3 hour’s journey from Mandi. Once reaching Baggi, we’ll stretch and tune-up for a short while and begin trekking towards Prashar Lake which is an uphill trek of around 7 kilometers. The path takes us through the dense forests, meadows and snowcapped mountains.
After a 5-6 hours trekon the path of Prashar Lake we finally reach the pristine Prashar Lake, the view from the camping site is solely superb. After some refreshment we’ll visit an old lake which is near to our camping site known as Sukhasar Lake. Returning to the camping site, have hot delicious dinner and revel in the night reside at camps.
Prashar to Mandi via Baggi Village
Wake-up early to a brand new chilly morning of Prashar Lake trek Day 2, witness the gorgeous sunrise in the Himalaya, the Sun appears to be kissing the mountains and spreading the glitter in the wild blue yonder through its golden rays which could be a moment to capture.
After having some healthy breakfast we’ll head back towards Mandi via same route through that we came, the snow on the paths will make our journey even a lot of fun and adventure as we’ll be getting down the slopes. Our adventuresome journey ends here.
Per Person (Mandi to Mandi)
- Accommodation during Prashar Lake trek (camping)
- All meals – vegetarian
- Trekking permits and forest camping charges
- Trekking equipment of Prashar Lake trek (Tents, sleeping bags, ice axes, ropes, etc.)
- Safety equipmentof Prashar lake trek (first aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretcher, etc.)
- Services of an expert trek leader of Prashar lake trek (qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering courses)
- Services of an expert trek team of Prashar lake trek (guides, cooks, helpers, porters/mules)
- Achievement Certificate of Prashar lake trek
- Memories of Life Time
- GST 5% (Service Tax)
- Backpack offloading charges
- Personal expenses of any kind on Prashar lake trek
- Anything apart from the inclusions of Prashar lake trek
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Thermal Wear
- 2-jacket (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Warm Inner wears
- 2-Gloves (1 Woollen, 1 Waterproof)
- 2-Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- 4-T-shirts (2 Full Sleeves,
- 2 Half Sleeves)
- 2-Sweater (1 Fleece, 1 Woollen)
- 5-Socks (3 Cotton, 2 Woollen)
- Rain Coat / Poncho
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. Prashar Lake trek is moderate and meant for everyone, right from fit/adventurous to seasoned hikers.
- A. December-April is the best time for Prashar lake trek
- A. Prashar lake 2730 m is the highest point
- A. Tempo Traveller / Tata Sumo / Mahindra Bolero
- A. During the daytime, the temperature will be around 8° to 12° and during the night it will fall down to -10° during Prashar Lake trek
- A. Trekking shoes are not mandatory but, it will make the trek comfortable. Take a shoe with a good grip and high ankle support. It would be better if the shoes are waterproof.
- A. There is no provision for a bath on the trek.
- A. 20-30 People
- A. 2 guides
- A. Yes, men and women will not be sharing tents, unless they want.
- A. We provide food for 4 times a day i.e. Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner.
- A. Carry an original ID card and a photograph.
- A. Yes, we do provide Toilet tents.
- Yes, Sudden weather changes are expected, always carry a light raincoat or waterproof windcheater/poncho.
- A. Yes there will be network connectivity during Prashar Lake trek
- A. During the prashar lake trek, you will get electricity only in Mandi.