Rajasthan Road Trip
If you are looking for Rajasthan Road Trip with Best Prices and Best Services then your search ends here. Aahvan Adventure is a leading Adventure Travel Operator in India.
Rajasthan the state of Kings and Queens, the Royal and historical spot of the country. It is a tourist attraction and has a glorifying history; and is famous for its many historical forts, temples and palaces (Haveli), which predominantly drive tourism in the state.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
Ahmedabad to Udaipur (262km)
The Bike Expedition will start from Ahmedabad ‘The Manchester of India’, So our adventurers are all set to ride towards Udaipur Rajasthan ‘The City of Lakes’ and ‘Venice of the East’ For the visitor there’s the composure of boat rides on the lake, the rush along and colour of ancient bazaars, a lively arts scene, endless tempting shops and some lovely countryside to explore on wheels. And that will be all for day 1 and we will enjoy some Rajasthani Cuisine and enjoy the night stay at hotel.
Udaipur to Jodhpur (260km)
After having some tasty breakfast we will start riding towards Jodhpur, the city in the Thar Desert. ‘The Blue City’ of Jodhpur is a magnificent spectacle and spectacular architectural masterpiece of Rajasthan. It is the second largest city in the Indian state of Rajasthan. One can capture the amazing sights of historical forts, classic paintings and fine literature. After having some delicious food we will spend the night at hotel.
Jodhpur to Jaisalmer – Khuri (330km)
So, today is the 3rd day of our adventure trip and we are heading towards Jaisalmer ‘The Golden City of India’. Jaisalmer district is famous for its art- work, architecture, traditions and culture. The city is in the heart of the ‘Thar Desert’, known for ravishing Havelis, vibrant bazaars and historical monuments. The massive Sandcastles are another unique aspect of Jaisalmer. The folk music and classical music of desert count for long traditions and also reveal the life of desert. The tourist spot famous for the Camel-Safari and Namkeens. Many scenes of popular Bollywood movies have been shot here such as: Airlift, Lamhe and Tashan. Overnight stay will be at hotel.
Jaisalmer to Longewala Border & Return Jaisalmer (250km)
So, we start off from Jaisalmer and will ride towards Longewala today. Longewala is a border town in the Thar Desert in the western part of Jaisalmer district, in the state of Rajasthan. It is very close to the border with Pakistan and is most notable as the location of the Battle of Longewala during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971. The Battle of Longewala (4–7 December 1971) was one of the first major engagements in the western sector during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971. After spending some time here we will ride back to Jaisalmer. Overnight stay will be at hotel.
Jaisalmer to Mt. Abu (156km)
So, today is a surprising-change in the plan and that is we will move from Desert to Mountain range that is Mt. Abu, the hill station of the desert, also referred to as the ‘Oasis of the Desert’. Enjoying the ride throughout the day, we will end up spending the night at the hotel.
Mt Abu – Leisure Day
So, today is a leisure day, we will take some rest and explore Mt. Abu. Being the only hill station of Rajasthan and its lush green surroundings and cool atmosphere makes it a major tourist spot and also a relief spot. The most important attraction is undoubtedly the Dilwara Temples of Abu. We will enjoy the night stay at hotel.
Mt Abu to Ahmedabad (250km)
Today is the last day of the adventure trip; we will ride back to Ahmedabad. It’s time to say goodbye to the historical, magnificent and ‘Royal Rajasthan’. On arriving Ahmedabad it will be the end of the most memorable and adventurous trip your life.
Per Person (Dehradun to Dehradun)
OWN BIKE/CAR Rs. 17,999/- Per Person
SUV SEAT Rs. 23,999/- Per Person
- Sharing based accommodation in a double bedded room in hotels/camps/guest house.
- Breakfast and Dinner during Royal Rajasthan rode trip (Starting from Dinner on day 01 till Breakfast on departure on day 7
- Experienced Motorbike Mechanic for the entire Royal Rajasthan tour
- Experienced Motorbike Guide for the entire Royal Rajasthan tour
- 01 backup Vehicle Escorting the group during Royal Rajasthan Road tour
- Longewala Border Permission
- Achievement Certificate of Royal Rajasthan
- Memories for Life time
- GST 5% (Service Tax)
- Memories for Life time
- Any insurance
- Early check in or a late check out rooms at any hotels unless specified above
- Any entry fees to visit any place
- Any air fare, visa fees, airport tax
- Any personal expenses like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff & representative.
- Any portages at hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel)
- Camera/video camera fee at monuments
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Personal Medicines, Sunscreen lotion, Lip balm, Glucose
- Couple of water bottles
- Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Other essentials: Paper soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb and toilet paper.
- Full Face Helmet with Clear Visor
- UV sunglasses
- Riding Jacket
- Riding pants
- Shoes, Socks
- Warm inner
- Driving License
- Registration Certificate (We will provide you)
- Medical Insurance Card
- Secondary ID
- Map and itinerary (We will provide you)
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. The best time for Rajasthan Bike Trip is from February to May.
- A. No, the fuel cost is not included in this Royal Rajasthan trip.
- A. 80% Roads of Royal Rajastan trip are in good condition, in other 20% you can experience off road driving.
- A. No, you do not need to carry any kit regarding bike repair. We will provide you mechanic and every tool you do need during the Royal Rajasthan trip.
- A. In backup vehicle, we mostly provide Tempo Traveller / Tata Sumo / Mahindra Bolero
- A. Yes, we can provide a map for you.
- A. This is the kind of trip riding gear is made for. Get a riding jacket, pants, shoes, gloves and full face helmet. Keep in mind that all of your riding gear should be good to go against dust and hail.
- A. Yes, there will be cold, so it is advisory to carry thermal wear.
- A. We provide food for 2 times in a day i.e. Breakfast & Dinner during the Royal Rajasthan Trip.
- A. Carry an original Driving Licence card and a passport size photograph.
Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trip
Day 01: Ahmedabad to Udaipur (262km)
Day 02: Udaipur to Jodhpur (260km)
Day 03: Jodhpur to Jaisalmer – Khuri (330km)
Day 04: Jaisalmer to Longewala Border & Return Jaisalmer (250km)
Day 05: Jaisalmer to Mt. Abu (156km)
Day 06: Mt Abu – Leisure Day
Day 07: Mt Abu to Ahmedabad (250km)