Rupin Pass Trek
Resting at a staggering height of 4600 m in the Himachal Pradesh part of the Himalayan Mountain range, the Rupin Pass offers the most engaging thrills! The Rupin pass Trek might get challenging at times, depending on the intensity of the snow. However, you will be rewarded with sprawling lush green fields and meadows, rhododendron woodlands, cascades, hamlets by the big flowing rivers, and the constant backbone of the Kinner Kailash range which lines the Sangla valley.
Narrow Valley, High altitude verdent meadows, cascading waterfalls, adventurious route, vast snowfields and thrilling hike makes Rupin pass one of the most celebrated Himalyan Trek. Rupin pass trek is Moderate kind of trek but Long route and threatening intersections makes it High altitude expedition trek.
Here you can Get Rupin Pass Trek Photos, Rupin Pass Trek Route, Rupin Pass Trek blog, Rupin Pass Trek difficulty, Rupin Pass Trek cost, Rupin Pass Trek Height, Rupin Pass Trek distance, Rupin Pass Trek map And More…
COST OF THE TRIP
Rs. 18,300/- Per Person
Delhi to Delhi
Delhi at 11.00 pm on Day 01
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
Dehradun – Sankri (1920m)
So, we are all set to experience the adventure and we will be heading towards Sankri, the base camp location of our exhilarating Bali pass Trek.
Various historical sites of architectural value can be found here with auspicious temples that are renowned. We will pick you up at 7.00 AM from the Dehradun Railway station and from then on we are the companions of the most awaited trip. We will drive to Sankri via the queen of hills i.e. Mussoorie. Ironically, popular tourist destinations don’t even deserve your attention when you’re on a bigger journey like this. Mussoorie is not just another hill station on the way but has a pretty rich history in itself. Ruskin Bond, Stephen Alter, and Bill Aitkin (to name a few) all call Mussoorie their home.
The British architecture can still be spotted across the town. Snow-clad hills start to show up in the distance from Mussoorie onwards. We will also have the awesome views of “Kempty Falls” en-routing Sankri. Sankri is the base camp of this exhilarating expedition and the entry point to the charismatic Har Ki Dun. It is a scenic village that is conveniently situated at the astounding pinnacle of 1950 meters, in the Tons Valley with elating views of the Himalayas.
It is magically located 13 km inside the Govind Wildlife Sanctuary. The beautiful sun setting behind the Himalayas coupled with the shimmer of the Swargarohini peak makes Sankri an ideal base camp amidst the ridges. Reaching Sankri, we will explore the scenic hamlet to prepare for the trek that lays ahead and overnight stay at Sankri.
Sankri (1920m) – Dhaula (1800m) – Sewa (2100m) (Trek/3-4 hours)
We will start our Rupin pass trek from Sankri to Dhaula to Sewa and after a 3-4 hour trek through rhododendron woodlands and fields, we will reach Sewa. the route is around 6-7 km long.Overnight stay in tents.
Sewa (2100m) – Jakha (2700m) (Trek/6-7 Hours)
Today, our trek will take us through hamlets full of rich local culture and then mixed forests from where we can sight the snowy ridges of the Dhauladar range. Today’s walking trail is approximately 7 km long and it will take around 6-7 hours to reach at the Jakha. Our destination for today is Jakha, the highest hamlet in the region. Overnight stay in tents.
Jakha (2700m) – Suruwas Thach (3250m) (Trek/5-6 Hours)
After breakfast, we will start on our Rupin pass trek by the river. Then, we will climb to the jungle stretch which will take us to the entrance of Rupin valley. We can explore mesmirizing Greenery and cascading streams, The Rupin waterfall will greet us for an exciting trek ahead as we settle in for an overnight stay in tents. the route is around 6-7 km long which will take aproximately 5-6 hours to reach at Suruwas Thach.
Suruwas Thach (3250m) – Waterfall Camp (3950m) (trek/6-7 hours)
Today’s trek will offer us diverse terrains. We will start with our ascent on a meadow so picturesque and fresh, it will bring out the happiness and the shutterbug in you. Next, the trek will turn to a steep trek in snow stretches till you reach the upper waterfall camping area – a place considered one of the best, across the globe. Overnight stay in tents.
Waterfall Camp (3950m) – Rupin Pass (4610m) – Ronti Gad (4000m) (Trek/8-9 Hours)
We will make an early start to our trek. Today’s trek will be a challenging one, we will ascend snowfields and a rocky path to reach the pass. Depending on the snow and the situation, the ascent will take one around 4-6 hours and we might have to use ropes in a few tricky stretches. However, all the challenge is worth it as you will to view the mighty Himalayas, along with a few recognizable peaks of the Kinner Kailash range and the ones near Charang La. After resting a bit, we will begin our descent to reach the Ronti Gad pastures in a couple of hours. Overnight stay in tents.
Ronti Gad (4000m) – Sangla (2700m) (Trek/5-6 Hours)
Today’s trek will be a long descent to Sangla – the path is dotted with cute little hamlets of the Sangla valley, the Kinner Kailash range in the background and the Baspa river which will rush forward to meet us with a much needed hot masala tea break. Overnight stay in tents.
(RETURN) Sangla – Shimla (Drive/ 6 hours)
Per Person (Sharing Basis)
- Accommodation during the Rupin pass trek (camping)
- All meals – vegetarian
- Trekking permits and forest camping charges for Rupin pass Trek
- Trekking equipment (tents, sleeping bags, ice axes, ropes, etc.)
- Safety equipment (first aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretcher, etc.)
- Services of an expert trek leader (qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering courses)
- Services of an expert trek team (guides, cooks, helpers, porters/mules)
- Achievement Certificate of Rupin pass Trek
- Memories of Life Time of Rupin pass Trek
- GST 5% (Service Tax)
- Transport from your place to the Dehradun
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs.250 Per Day/Per Bag)
- Food during transport from Dehradun to Sankri & Return
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs. 250/day/bag)
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything apart from the inclusions
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Thermal Wear
- 2-jacket (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Warm Inner wears
- 2-Gloves (1 Woollen, 1 Waterproof)
- 2-Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- 4-T-shirts (2 Full Sleeves,
- 2 Half Sleeves)
- 2-Sweater (1 Fleece, 1 Woollen)
- 5-Socks (3 Cotton, 2 Woollen)
- Rain Coat / Poncho
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. The Rupin Pass trek is moderate to Difficult and meant for everyone, right from fit/adventurous to seasoned hikers.
- A. April to June & September to November period is Best for Rupin Pass Trek.
- A. Rupin pass point is at 4610m in Rupin pass Trek
- A. Tempo Traveller / Tata Sumo / Mahindra Bolero
- A. During the daytime, the temperature will be around 8° to 12° and during the night it will fall down to -10°
- A. Trekking shoes are not mandatory but, it will make the trek comfortable. Take a shoe with a good grip and high ankle support. It would be better if the shoes are waterproof.
- A. There is no provision for a bath on the trek.
- A. 20-30 People
- A. 2 guides
- A. Yes, men and women will not be sharing tents, unless they want.
- A. We provide food for 4 times a day i.e. Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner.
- A. Carry an original ID card and a photograph.
- A. Yes, we do provide Toilet tents.
- Yes, Sudden weather changes are expected, always carry a light raincoat or waterproof windcheater/poncho.
- A. In Sankri you will get BSNL mobile network. In other locations, you won’t have any network.
- A. During the trek, you will get electricity only in Sankri.
Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trip
Day 01: Mori (1100m) – Dhaula (1800m) (Drive/195 km) (7 -8 Hours)
Day 02: Dhaula (1800m) – Sewa (2100m) (Trek/3-4 hours)
Day 03: Sewa (2100m) – Jakha (2700m) (Trek/6-7 Hours)
Day 04: Jakha (2700m) – Suruwas Thach (3250m) (Trek/5-6 Hours)
Day 05: Suruwas Thach (3250m) – Waterfall Camp (3950m) (trek/6-7 hours)
Day 06 : Waterfall Camp (3950m) – Rupin Pass (4610m) – Ronti Gad (4000m) (Trek/8-9 Hours)
Day 07 : Ronti Gad (4000m) – Sangla (2700m) (Trek/5-6 Hours)
Day 08 : (RETURN) Sangla – Shimla (Drive/ 6 hours)