Sar Pass Trek (Ex-Delhi)
The Sar Pass Trek Delhi offers an implicit adventure and is suggested for beginners and temperate trekkers. The Sar pass is in Parvati Valley of Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. Sar, in the local dialect, means a lake. Trekking, across the path from Tila Lotni to Biskeri Ridge, one has to pass by a small, frozen lake (Sar) and therefore the name Sar Pass Trek emerged. The trail takes you through ordination of picturesque grasslands and forests conjugated with steep rocky terrain and snow patches. Trek route emerges from Kasol and goes through Grahan, Ratta Pani, Nagaru and Barsheni.
If you are a beginner then Sar pass Trek is the best option for you, as Sar pass trek is one of the trek which do no require any expertise for trekking, its difficulty level is Easy to moderate.
Exploring the Himalayas in India is an experience for Life time Memories and a melange of adventure and self-realization! You’ll not only uncover some beautiful places, but you will also rediscover yourself, the beauty of the majestic Himalayan ranges it’s not about the mountain we conquer, but ourselves. Every mountain is reachable if you just keep walking towards it. If your Dreams starts with adventure and trekking then this is the best way to get away from all that stress of the noisy cities. Take the adventure of trekking to Sar Pass, a place that offers eternal beauty, tranquility and adventure.
Take in the beauty of enchanting vistas of Kasol and start walking towards Grahan Village through verdant forest! Next day, the steeper trail into the forest will take you to the Nagaru Campsite. The enthralling views of Parvati Valley will leave you breathless. An early morning trek via Biskeri Thatch will take you to the magical Sar pass!
The nearest airport Bhuntar Airport (IATA code KUU) is at Bhuntar town, situated on NH21 about 32.3 km (20.1 mi) south of Rumsu and 10 km (6.2 mi) south of Kullu town. The airport is also known as Kullu-Manali airport and has more than a kilometre long runway. Kasol is 30 km from Bhunter, and Bhunter can be reached from Delhi by national highway NH 1
And if you have already trekked the Sar Pass trek you would also like Kedarkantha trek, Chopta tungnath trek, and Brahmtal trek.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
Your City to Delhi to Kasol
The trip of Enchanting Sar Pass Trek will start from your representative cities to Delhi by flight. By late afternoon at Delhi, we will board Volvo bus from Majnu Ka Tilla a Volvo pickup stand. From here we will travel to Kasol and the journey will be around 15 hrs. Overnight Journey in Volvo Bus.
By the beautiful morning in the Mountains we will arrive at Kasol Basecamp of Sar pass Trek . All the participants will undergo through registration procedure after Scrumptious breakfast and freshening up. Post lunch acclimatization small walks to Chalal village. Orientation and Briefing will be given in the evening. Re energizing overnight stay at Campsite.
Trek to Grahan Village
With the Lively morning, Trek will commence at 7 am from Kasol to Grahan. The Sar Pass trek starts from the centre of Kasol and keeps to the true left of the Grahan nalah. The trail of Sar pass trek is easy and frequently used by locals. The trail goes through lovely pine forests. The ascend is gentle and easy. One can effortlessly cover much distance in a couple of hours.
After Grahan nalah the trail becomes rocky and climbing uphill, away from the right bank of the river. Buras (Rhododendrons) grows in the forest here. After a steep climb of about an hour, one reaches the village of Grahan, situated at the top. Overnight stay in tents at Grahan, with Delicious Dinner, which will help to reduce your tiredness.
Grahan to Mung Thach
On the 4th day of Sar Pass trek the by morning we climb towards the north of camping ground at Grahan. Villagers can be seen using this path for Mung Thach. After walking for a while, one can see Mung Thach, Nagaru, and Sar Top on the mountain to the right. The trail also becomes steeper and leads into the woods. The slope becomes steeper and the path is confusing in some places. After crossing the forest we arrive to Mung Thach. Overnight in tents at Mung Thach, Where you and your friends can play games and create memories for life….
Mung Thach to Nagaru
On the 5th day of Sar Pass trek the by morning we climb towards the north of camping ground at Grahan. Villagers can be seen using this path for Mung Thach. After walking for a while, one can see Mung Thach, Nagaru, and Sar Top on the mountain to the right. The trail also becomes steeper and leads into the woods. The slope becomes steeper and the path is confusing in some places. After crossing the forest we arrive to Mung Thach. Overnight in tents at Mung Thach, Where you and your friends can play games and create memories for life….
Nagaru to Biskheri Thach via Sar Pass
On the 6th day we have to make an early start, as the climb is steep and tough through the snow. Sar pass and the elevated peaks of the Tosh valley are now visible, to see the view of shiny peaks is so mesmerizing, the beautiful shining Sun looks like gate of heaven the snow feels like you are walking on clouds. As one reaches the top, the view is exhilarating. After that the slide is the most fun and completely safe as long as some precautions are taken. The slide takes one as far as a kilometre to a gentler slope of the valley. Valley arrives
Biskheri Thach to Kasol Basecamp to Delhi
From Biskeri Thach to Barshaini the whole trail through dense forest and snow clapped beautiful mountains. The trek is very short and it will last for around 4 to 5 hours. After reaching Barshaini, we will move to Kasol Basecamp. where the trek of Glorious Sur pass Ends with the enchanting and thrilling life time memories.
Delhi to Your City
We will reach Delhi by morning. You can roam in Delhi city on your own. By late evening we will board the flight to representative cities. The glorious trip ends here.
Per Person (Delhi to Delhi)
Kasol to Kasol : Rs. 9000/- Per Person
- Transport from Delhi to Kasol & Return
- Accommodation during the Sar pass trek (camping)
- All meals – vegetarian
- Campfire at Camps (If Available)
- Trekking permits and forest camping charges
- Trekking equipment of Sar Pass trek (Hiking Pole, Crampons,Gaiters, tents, sleeping bags, ice axes, ropes, etc.)
- Services of an expert trek leader of Sar Pass Trek (qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering courses)
- Services of an expert trek team of Sar Pass Trek (guides, cooks, helpers, porters/mules)
- Safety equipment For Sar Pass Trek (first aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretcher, etc.)
- Achievement Certificate for Sar pass Trek
- Memories of Life Time
- GST 5% (Service Tax)
- Transport from your place to the Dehradun
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs.250 Per Day/Per Bag)
- Food during transport from Dehradun to Sankri & Return
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs. 250/day/bag)
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything apart from the inclusions
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Thermal Wear
- 2-jacket (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Warm Inner wears
- 2-Gloves (1 Woollen, 1 Waterproof)
- 2-Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- 4-T-shirts (2 Full Sleeves,
- 2 Half Sleeves)
- 2-Sweater (1 Fleece, 1 Woollen)
- 5-Socks (3 Cotton, 2 Woollen)
- Rain Coat / Poncho
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. This trek is moderate and meant for everyone, right from fit/adventurous to seasoned hikers.
- A. April to June
- A. Sar Pass 4200m
- A. Volvo/Tempo Traveller / Tata Sumo / Mahindra Bolero
- A. During the daytime, the temperature will be around 8° to 12° and during the night it will fall down to -10°
- A. Trekking shoes are not mandatory but, it will make the trek comfortable. Take a shoe with a good grip and high ankle support. It would be better if the shoes are waterproof.
- A. There is no provision for a bath on the trek.
- A. 20-30 People
- A. 2 guides
- A. Yes, men and women will not be sharing tents, unless they want.
- A. We provide food for 4 times a day i.e. Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner.
- A. Carry an original ID card and a photograph.
- A. Yes, we do provide Toilet tents.
- Yes, Sudden weather changes are expected, always carry a light raincoat or waterproof windcheater/poncho.
- A. In Kasol you will get all the mobile network. In other locations, you won’t have any network
- A. During the trek, you will get electricity only in Sankri.
We believe that your opinion will guide us.
Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trip
Day 01: Your City to Delhi to Kasol
Day 02: Kasol
Day 03: Trek to Grahan Village
Day 04: Grahan to Mung Thach
Day 05: Mung Thach to Nagaru
Day 06 : Nagaru to Biskheri Thach via Sar Pass
Day 07 : Biskheri Thach to Kasol Basecamp to Delhi
Day 08 : Delhi to Your City