Road Trip (7D-6N)
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
Delhi – Manali (560km/12hrs)
The Spiti Valley Bike Trip expedition will start from Delhi; our team will be receiving you from the pickup point and we will be heading towards Manali the valley of gods.
The trip from Delhi to Manali will take approximately 11-12 hours and will undoubtedly be enjoyable, as it will keep you all excited and enthusiastic about your Spiti Valley Bike Trip. During overnight journeys, Volvo will be in charge of your comfort concerns.
Arrive Manali – Local City Tour
We will arrive in Manali early in the morning, check in to our hotels, and relax. The bikes will then be handed over to you, along with specific details about the routes, maps, destinations, and rules and regulations that our team will provide.
Now you are ready to take a local city tour of Manali where you witness the charming beauty of nature with a historical and mythological touch in it.
the places that are worth visiting are: Hadimba Temple , Local Tibetan Monasteries, Nature Reserve and Old Manali (swaying eucalyptus, lovely roads, sweet little eateries, small kitschy marketplaces and cafes that serve your favourite continental food), Manu Maharishi temple (one and only temple in India dedicated to Rishi Manu after whom the town is named).
And after enjoying the appetizing local food of Manali the night stay will be at the hotel.
Manali to Chandratal (125km)
After breakfast, we ride on for 125 km to Chandratal crossing Rohtang Pass situated at around 3950m height. Chandratal has its own unique beauty. A motorable road leads to a parking area 2 kilometres before the lake.
The ‘Lake of the Moon,’ also known as Chandra Tal, is located in the Spiti region of Himachal Pradesh’s Lahaul and Spiti district. The crescent shape of the lake gave it its name. You will spend the night at a campground with a campfire. All of this will take place on the first day of our journey from Manali. Chnadratal is where you’ll spend the night.
It is located in the Himalayas at a height of around 4,300 metres (14,100 feet). On one side, mountains overlook the lake, while on the other, a majestic cirque offers a glimpse.Chandra Tal offers a magnificent view at night (after sunset).
While the temperature drops below Zero degrees Celsius during pre-winter, the sky is filled with count-less stars & offers a Spectacular Milky way view. After having dinner we will spend the night at the campsite and doze off in the tents under the dazzling sky.
Chandratal to Kaza (48km)
We will ride to Kaza in the morning and then into the Spiti Valleys.Kaza, located in the state of Himachal Pradesh is a famous and important town in the Spiti Valley in Lahaul and Spiti district. Situated on a ridge 11,980 ft above sea level, Kaza is a very beautiful place to visit. Kaza is overlooked by high mountain ridges on all sides.
The town is completely surrounded by greenery and is home to a diverse range of flora and fauna. A travel guide to Kaza would be incomplete without mentioning the area’s natural beauty and tranquil foliage. The town is split into two sections: old and new. An ancient monastery is the main attraction in the old town, which is situated on the city’s outskirts.Now, you have your bike and awe-inspiring with its shining colours to be explored rest of the day. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Kaza Excursion Day to Key monastery, Langza, Komic, Hikkim villages
We will discover the magnificent beauty of Kaza after breakfast. We will visit the Key Gompa Monastery and nestled between the mountains in a bowl shaped area in the Spiti Valley is a small remote village named Langza. This village is situated at an altitude of 14,500 feet above sea level in the Lahaul and Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh in northern India.
Langza is also regarded as one of the world’s highest villages with a motorable road. And Komic the world’s highest village with a road. Hikkim is a village in Lahaul and Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh state in northern India. It is near to the Kaza location. It is one of the highest year-round inhabited locations in India, with residences from 4330 to 4400 meters. Overnight stay will be at hotel.
Kaza to Chandratal (100km)
Early morning after having breakfast, we start riding back toward Manali. Enroute we will cross the Atal Tunnel. This tunnel is around 9 km long and at 3000m height. After reaching Manali, we will depart for Delhi by Volvo bus.
Delhi (Trip Ends Here)
We’ll arrive in Delhi about 10 a.m., and now you’ve got a group of good friends and an extra bag to take home, which is full of adventurous, fun-filled memories to treasure for a lifetime.
Per Person (One Person - Own Bike)
Per Person (Two Person - One Rented Bike)
Per Person (One Person - One Rented Bike)
Per Person (Seat in Tempo)
- One Enfield 350 cc motorbike per rider and as per the above itinerary from day 02 to day 06. (Rented Bike Package)
- Accommodation during The Spiti Valley Bike Trip(camping)
- Fuel For the whole Spiti Valley Bike Trip (Rented Bike Package)
- Sharing-based accommodation in a double-bedded room in hotels/camps/guest house.
- Breakfast and Dinner (Starting from Dinner on day 02 to Breakfast on day 06)
- Experienced Motorbike Mechanic for the entire Spiti Valley Bike Trip in bike
- All Permission fees of Spiti Valley Bike Trip
- Volvo transportation from Delhi to Manali & Back
- 01 backup jeep for more than 10 riders
- All taxes and tolls for Spiti Valley Bike Trip
- Bone fire on Camp Sites (Depends upon availability)
- Memories for Lifetime of Spiti Valley Bike trip
- Achievement Certificate of Spiti Valley Bike Trip.
- GST 5% (Service Tax)
- Lunch is not included and any other meal than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any insurance
- Early check-in or a late checkout room at any hotels unless specified above
- Any entry fees to visit any place
- Any airfare, visa fees, airport tax
- Any personal expenses like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff & representative.
- Any portages at hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel)
- Camera/video camera fee at monuments
- Anything apart from the inclusions
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
*****Any damage/ change of spares in bike during tour would be payable by guest directly.
- In Spiti Valley Road Trip For Rented Bike, there will be Rs. 10,000/- deposit which will be refunded to you back on the final day after completing your trip.
- If you leave a bike at any place during the trip then the deposit will not be refunded
- For, Thunderbird/Classic 500cc Rs. 1500 will be Additional & For Himalayan 411cc Rs. 3000 will be Additional
- For international Traveler, the permission will be Rs. 3000 Additional
- Any damage/ change of spares in the bike during the tour would be payable by the guest directly
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Personal Medicines, Sunscreen lotion, Lip balm, Glucose
- Couple of water bottles
- Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Other essentials: Paper soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb and toilet paper.
- Full Face Helmet with Clear Visor
- UV sunglasses
- Gloves Riding
- Riding pants
- Driving License
- Registration Certificate (We will provide you)
- Medical Insurance Card
- Secondary ID
- Map and itinerary (We will provide you)
- Sweater, Socks
- Warm inner
- Thermal Wear
- 2-jacket (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Warm Inner wears
- 2-Gloves (1 Woollen, 1 Waterproof)
- 2-Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- 4-T-shirts (2 Full Sleeves,
- 2 Half Sleeves)
- 2-Sweater (1 Fleece, 1 Woollen)
- 5-Socks (3 Cotton, 2 Woollen)
- Rain Coat / Poncho
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. July to October is best time for Spiti valley trip.
- A. During the daytime, the temperature will be around 8° to 12° and during the night it will fall down to -10°
- A. There is no provision for a bath on the trip.
- A. 20-30 People will be in a batch of Spiti Valley Trip
- A. 2 guides
- A. Yes, men and women will not be sharing tents, unless they want.
- A. We provide food for 2 times a day i.e. Breakfast and dinner.
- A. Carry an original ID card and a photograph.
We believe that your opinion will guide us.
Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trip
08 May to 14 May (OPEN)
15 May to 21 May (OPEN)
22 May to 28 May (OPEN)
29 May to 04 Jun (OPEN)
05 Jun to 11 Jun (OPEN)
12 Jun to 18 Jun (OPEN)
19 Jun to 25 Jun (OPEN)
26 Jun to 02 Jul (OPEN)
03 Jul to 09 Jul (OPEN)
10 Jul to 16 Jul (OPEN)
17 Jul to 23 Jul (OPEN)
24 Jul to 30 Jul (OPEN)
31 Jul to 06 Aug (OPEN)
07 Aug to 13 Aug (OPEN)
07 Aug to 13 Aug (OPEN)
14 Aug to 20 Aug (OPEN)
21 Aug to 27 Aug (OPEN)
21 Aug to 27 Aug (OPEN)
28 Aug to 03 Sep (OPEN)
04 Sep to 10 Sep (OPEN)
11 Sep to 17 Sep (OPEN)
Day 01: Delhi – Manali
Day 02: Arrive Manali – Local City Tour
Day 03: Manali to Chandratal
Day 04: Chandratal to Kaza
Day 05: Excursion Day to Key monastery, Langza, Komic, Hikkim villages
Day 06: Kaza to Manali to Delhi
Day 07: Delhi