Srinagar Leh Delhi
Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip
Route: Srinagar-Sonmarg-Kargil-Leh-Nubra-Turtuk-Pangong Lake-Jispa-Manali-Delhi
Aren’t you that merchant who wants to travel the world but not able to do it because he remains busy in earning money for the trip for his whole life? If your answer is a big ‘No’ then the most alluring adventurous bike trip awaits your call.
Stopover in azure lakes, adventurous terrains, peaceful outback, and almost everywhere your heart always wanted to wander around; practically to those places, you have always seen in movies and wallpapers! You definitely are going to forget your years of daily tiresome routine for those magical days of the Srinagar Leh Manali Road trip on some of the Best Himalayan Roads. So, to discover yourself by losing your ways (not necessarily!) have a look to plan your upcoming Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip.
Best Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip Organizer
Basically, it needs no introduction and words fall short to explain the grandeur of stark desolateness. This is the ideal place for tourists looking to unwind and rejuvenate in the lap of nature. The Srinagar Leh Delhi road trip is going to give you a more amazing experience than you are imaging now just by reading it. The tour starts from the quaint charming Manali Surrounded by majestic hills and woody forests and serene scenes of the pristine river Bias.
The 479 km long Leh – Manali Highway, the quintessential Mecca of Road Trips hasn’t been christened so just like that. The arid cold desert that lies at a staggering altitude is going to leave you gasping for breath. You will be riding your bike on various ranges of high-altitude trails, including the Khardung La, the WORLD’S HIGHEST MOTORABLE ROAD at 18380 ft above sea level.
Another major highlight of this tour is the Baralacha La (16500 ft) also called the SWITZERLAND OF INDIA flanked by mountain ranges on both sides featuring some stunning sand and rock natural formations. Also, Magnetic Hill and the Kargil War Memorial, Nubra Valley, Pangong Lake, Turtuk, Shanti Stupa, Hall of Fame, Leh Palace are major attractions of this Srinagar Leh Manali road trip.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
ARRIVE SRINAGAR – LOCAL CITY TOUR
Srinagar is the place where one has to spend the whole day sightseeing. It is a very beautiful place that comes our way on the road trip. There you see various types of boathouses, vegetation applied there is a wealth on its own. The lake has boating facilities for trekkers and travelers.
The amazing thing that dwells in its richness is, just like we people go to school they use the boats as a mode of transportation. We can also visit the Shankaracharya temple and the Mughal gardens. Here in Srinagar, the culture and the clothing they offer are totally different and amazing. Overnight in Hotel.
SRINAGAR TO SONMARG (80 Km/ 4-5 Hrs)
The Srinagar Leh Delhi Road trip starts from here. Our team will provide all the information that needs during the whole trip.
The location to Sonmarg from Srinagar is 80 Km that hardly takes 3 to 4 hours to travel. Sonmarg is basically known as the “Meadow of Gold”. It is a hill station that comes on the way to the Srinagar Leh Manali Road trip. Overnight stay at Sonmarg.
SONMARG – KARGIL (120 Km/ 5 Hrs)
Today is the initial day where you won’t be riding your bike fast and rigidly. It will be a smooth ride from Sonmarg to Kargil. The distance from Sonmarg to Kargil is around 120 km and it will take around 4 to 5 hours. The view of the route is astonishing and surprising on bikes. En route, you get enchanted by snowy mountains, varied glaciers, varied grasslands, and a river named “Nallah Sindh”.
There will be a crossing of Zoji La, the roads that are very descent and the Srinagar Leh Delhi road trip starts harder. From Zoji La, you attract fresh cold water stream which is the added beauty in itself. Finally, we will reach Kargil, there is Kargil War Memorial or can call it as Dras War Memorial. Another place you can see is Pathar Saheb Gurudwara. It let you see supreme sacrifice in the war at Kargil. Overnight Stay at Kargil.
KARGIL TO LEH (220 Km/ 8 Hrs)
Kargil to leh is another half way road trip site. It is a 220 Km distance and will take 7-8 hours. The route is descent and little steep but mind soothing. It is opening in the wild to Leh Ladakh place. By late evening we will reach Leh city and then check into the hotels. After having some rest, one can visit the local market and local food. Overnight stay at Leh.
LEH – KHARDUNGLA PASS – NUBRA VALLEY (150 Km / 6 Hrs)
Time to turn on the adventure mode at Khardungla (also popularly known as K-top) the doorway to Shyok and Nubra valleys and the world’s topmost motorable pass according to BRO (Border Road Organization), with almost ‘Heart in mouth’ condition! The ‘Khardungla’ is located on the Ladakh range which is 40 km from Leh and It is positioned at an altitude of 18,380 ft. and is also known as the ‘Pass of Lower Castle’.
The place offers amazing picturesque and attractive views of valleys. In addition, Tibetan prayer flags add numerous colors to the scenic beauty. Khardungla is a very significant Historical place of major caravan route from Leh to Kashgar. Bikers from all over the world visit this mountain pass on their motorcycles and do mountain biking which is a refreshing and remarkable experience for a lifetime. Further, we will ride towards Nubra Valley, arriving at Nubra overnight stay will be at the hotel.
NUBRA – GREAT SIACHEN BASE CAMP – NUBRA (160 Km / 8 Hrs)
After a scrumptious breakfast, we are heading Leh Ladakh Road Trip towards Siachen Base Camp Excursion, one of the gateways to Siachen Glacier and highest. The Base Camp is situated at a height of 12000ft above Sea Level. Siachen has the highest battlefield ground in the world. In other options, we can also visit Turtuk, which is one of the few places in India where one can witness Balti culture, and one can find a few homestays and guest houses in the village. Arriving back in Nubra, the overnight stay will be at camps.
NUBRA VALLEY – PANGONG LAKE (160 Km / 6 Hrs)
Early morning after breakfast, we will explore the beauty of Nubra valley which is also known as the ‘Orchard of the Desert’. The entire Nubra valley is a tourist destination in itself there’s nothing that isn’t worth visiting. Nubra is a tri-armed valley located to the northeast of Ladakh valley.
Diskit the capital of Nubra is about 150 km north of Leh town, the capital of Ladakh district, India. Local scholars say that its original name was Ldumra (the valley of flowers). The beauty of this cold desert is an experience to cherish for the lifetime. Then, we will ride to Pangong for an overnight stay at the Camp.
PANGONG TSO LAKE – LEH (320 Km /10 Hrs)
We are here at Pangong Tso Lake, climax scene of phunsuk wangdu! (Three Idiots Movie). Pangong-Tso (Pangong Lake) is an endorheic lake in the Himalayas and one of the largest brackish lakes in Asia; Situated at a height of 14000 feet, the lake is 130 km long, 45 km of which lies in India while the remaining stays in China.
It is Shaded from an ink blue to a turquoise to an aquamarine to a purple to other brilliant colors, you have to see it to believe it. The Lake is 5 km wide at its broadest point and during winter the lake freezes completely despite being saline water. After seeing the whole view you will be like” Jahanpanah! Tussi great ho! ” . In the evening return back to Leh and the overnight stay will be at hotel.
LEH – JISPA (330 km/ 9 hrs)
Starting our Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip return journey riding toward Jispa. Enroute we will visit world’s second highest motorable road Tanglangla situated at height 5328m, huge Pang Grounds, 22 Gota Loops, Zing Zing Bar. We will also ride through Baralacha Pass, the Switzerland of India. By Evening, we reach to Jispa and check in at camp and Overnight with one last great campfire that would never fade away from your memories of Leh.
JISPA – MANALI (140 km/ 6 hrs)
Early morning after having breakfast, we start riding back toward Manali. On arrival, time to say goodbye to your best companion throughout the entire adventurous Srinagar Leh Manali Road trip i.e.our Bike. By late evening, we will board our Volvo for Delhi.
Manali to Delhi
Overnight journey will be in a Volvo Bus. By morning at around 10 o’clock, we will reach Delhi. This will be the end of Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip.
Per Person (One Person - Own Bike)
Per Person (Two Person - One Rented Bike)
Per Person (One Person - One Rented Bike)
Per Person (Seat in Tempo)
- One Enfield 350 cc motorbike per rider and as per the above itinerary from day 03 to day 10. (Rented Bike Package)
- Fuel For the whole Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip (Rented Bike Package)
- Sharing based accommodation in hotels/camps/guest house.
- Breakfast and Dinner (Starting from Dinner on day 01 till Breakfast on day 10)
- Experienced Motorbike Mechanic for the entire Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip in bike
- All Permission fees for Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip
- Volvo transportation from Manali to Delhi
- 01 backup jeep for more than 10 riders
- All taxes and tolls for the Srinagar Leh Delhi Road Trip
- Bone fire on Camp Sites (Depends upon Availability)
- Memories for Lifetime of Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip
- Achievement Certificate of Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip
- GST 5% (Service Tax)
- Lunch is not included and any other meal than mentioned in the itinerary of Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip
- Any insurance
- Early check-in or a late checkout room at any hotels unless specified above
- Any entry fees to visit any place
- Any airfare, visa fees, airport tax
- Any personal expenses like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff & representative.
- Any portages at hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel)
- Camera/video camera fee at monuments
- Anything apart from the inclusions
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
*****Any damage/ change of spares in bike during tour would be payable by guest directly.
- In Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip For Rented Bike, there will be Rs. 10,000/- deposit which will be refunded to you back on the final day after completing your trip.
- If you leave a bike at any place during the trip then the deposit will not be refunded
- For, Thunderbird/Classic 500cc Rs. 3000 will be Additional & For Himalayan 411cc Rs. 6000 will be Additional
- For international Traveler, the permission will be Rs. 3000 Additional
- Any damage/ change of spares in the bike during the tour would be payable by the guest directly
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Personal Medicines, Sunscreen lotion, Lip balm, Glucose
- Couple of water bottles
- Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Other essentials: Paper soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb and toilet paper.
- Full Face Helmet with Clear Visor
- UV sunglasses
- Gloves Riding
- Riding pants
- Driving License
- Registration Certificate (We will provide you)
- Medical Insurance Card
- Secondary ID
- Map and itinerary (We will provide you)
- Sweater, Socks
- Warm inner
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Because safety comes First
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. There 2 ways to reach Ladakh. 1. The route from Manali to Leh 2. The route Srinagar to Leh. Most of the travelers opt to go on this trip from June to September. So these months are Leh Ladakh Bike Trip’s best time to travel.
- A. We provide 350cc Royal Enfield Bikes for the Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip.
- A. Yes, you have other options of Bajaj Avenger, Bajaj Pulsar 150cc, Yamaha FZ in the Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip.
- A. No, we don’t have bikes with right shift gears.
- A. In the Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip, we provide all the accessories like Carrier, Helmets, Riding Gloves, Riding Guards, Cans for fuel, etc.
- A. In the Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip, we provide all bikes in perfect conditions, with adding new bikes to our fleet every year.
- A. Yes, the fuel is also included in this Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip Cost.
- A. 60% Roads are in good condition, in other 40% you can experience off road driving.
- A. No, you do not need to carry any kit regarding bike repair. We will provide you mechanics and every tool you do need during the Srinagar Leh Manali Bike Trip.
- A. In backup vehicle we mostly provide Tempo Traveller / Tata Sumo / Mahindra Bolero
- A. Yes, Our Team will provide you a Srinagar Leh Manali Bike Trip Map.
- A. 30-40 People
- A. This is the kind of trip riding gear is made for. Get a riding jacket, pants, shoes, gloves and full face helmet. Keep in mind that all of your riding gear should be good to go against rain and hail.
- A. Yes there will be very cold, so it is advisory to carry thermal wear.
- A. We provide food for 2 times in a day i.e. Breakfast & Dinner.
- A. Carry an original Driving Licence card and a passport size photograph.
- A. Anybody travelling 10,000 feet above sea level will find difficulty in breathing or is likely to fall prey to altitude sickness. It happens due to low level of atmospheric oxygen. The biggest cause of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) is dehydration. People on the trip forget to drink enough water, they just keep on riding.
- To beat AMS, take the following steps:
1. Drink lots and lots of water mixed with glucose.
2. Take everything slow. Even little labor at high altitudes will leave you spent.
3. Take one Diamox at Manali on the morning when you leave for Leh. Diamox takes one hour to start working.
4. Don’t push too hard, take the trip slow. Ascent slowly, decent slowly.
5. If you feel the symptoms creeping up, stop and take some rest. Don’t keep pushing.
- A. Ladakhi people speaks local Ladakhi language though all of them understand Hindi with some of them (city dwellers) understand English too.
- A. Money can be exchanged only in Srinagar, Manali & Leh town, you can also use debit/credit card in few of the reputed shops and hotels but at additional 2% service tax.
- A. During the whole Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip you can get a BSNL network in some places, in Manali and Srinagar you can get every mobile network but in Ladakh region you can only access postpaid BSNL and Airtel.
- A. Khardungla Pass is the highest point of Srinagar Leh Bike Trip situated at the height of 5359m / 17582 ft.
- A. During the Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip we provide Breakfast and dinner.
- A. The Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip is the group activity and Trip leaders have the responsibility of the whole trip in place of individual one so customized menus will be difficult to be available. However, you can ask for customization, if possible you can for it we will try to make it available.
- A. Yes, this Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip is full of surprises for shutterbugs. However, keep checking on the warning boards if it is not permitted at some places then avoid it.
- A. Yes, the Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip is very safe for female solo travelers. Among all the Srinagar Leh Manali Road Tour organizers, Team Aahvan Adventures has a very proactive and responsible approach for all the trekkers, especially for female travelers.
- A. Yes in Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip, you can join us as Solo Traveller. There are many solo male and female travelers join us for the Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip.
- A. If you are going to drive the bike then you must have a valid driving license as per government rules. As a pillion rider or as, the minimum age required is 10+ years.
- Yes, Sudden weather changes are expected in Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip, we suggest you always carry a light raincoat or waterproof windcheater/poncho.
- A. No, you do not need to take any permits. In our trip cost, we include Ladakh Permit from the Authorised Government department.
- A. Yes, you can go to Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip along with your family. The trip is moderate however physical fitness is required.
We believe that your opinion will guide us.
Lovely ride, no harm, no injuries.lucky and the trip went astonishing and dreamy
Ahead was me and back was memories. Lovely ride, no harm, no injuries.lucky and the trip went astonishing and dreamy. Thank you, team. Love you for sharing this everlasting happiness on the way. I plan to see you on the next trip…
the trip was amazing as well explained in the blog. There were luckily no
hurdles to be found in the way. I found it more comforting. The team, of course,
the amazement which I can never forget. Thank you for this amazing trip guys,
Lots of Love.
Most supporting tem AAHVAN ADVENTURES.
First of all, I like to thank all for supporting me and taking care of my health.
The trip was a wholesome experience for me being a pillion. The ups and downs
of the roads were just like a roller coaster for me. Thank You team Aahvan.
Best Adventure trip.
you made this family trip more like an adventure trip on the bike. I just imagined
that we would end up the half way but no, experienced people like you should be
there with us. Thanks from all to all.
Being a rider, it was no wonder I was appearing for this trip but I found it
more interesting with you people. It felt no tiresome and it was just full of
heaven to travel in the wind.
Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trip
09 Jun to 19 Jun (18 Seats Left)
16 Jun to 26 Jun (22 Seats Left)
23 Jun to 03 Jul (OPEN)
30 Jun to 10 Jul (20 Seats Left)
07 Jul to 17 Jul (OPEN)
14 Jul to 254 Jul (OPEN)
21 Jul to 31 Jul (OPEN)
28 Jul to 07 Aug (OPEN)
04 Aug to 14 Aug (OPEN)
11 Aug to 21 Aug (19 Seats Left)
18 Aug to 28 Aug (OPEN)
25 Aug to 04 Sep (OPEN)
01 Sep to 11 Sep (OPEN)
Day 01: Arrive Srinagar – Local City Tour
Day 02: Srinagar to Sonmarg
Day 03: Sonmarg – Kargil
Day 04: Kargil – Leh
Day 05: Leh – Khardungla Pass – Nubra Valley
Day 06: Nubra – Siachen Base – Nubra
Day 07: Nubra Valley – Pangong Lake
Day 08: Pangong Tso Lake – Leh
Day 09: Leh – Jispa
Day 10: Jispa – Manali
Day 11: Manali – Delhi