Uttarakhand Bike Trip
Uttarakhand is a mountainous region of North India & is the home of Holy River Ganges so Uttarakhand has a prominent place in the heart of Indian people. This Uttarakhand Bike trip in Uttarakhand will take you to some of the astounding places like Corbett National park, Kausani, Rishikesh, and many more. So, now it’s time to explore the beautiful Uttarakhand on Motorbike and experience the adventure and untouched pristine beauty of nature.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
ARRIVAL RISHIKESH – LOCAL
Upon arrival, you will meet our representative at the Campsite in Rishikesh. Our guide will give you a brief overview of the schedule and the day is free to either opt for thrilling activities like Rafting, Bungee Jumping, Flying fox etc. You may also opt for a full day tour of the devotional sights of Haridwar.
RISHIKESH TO CHOPTA (175KM – APPROX 5 HRS)
The Uttarakhand bike Trip starts from Rishikesh. We will head our Uttarakhand Bike Trip towards ‘Chopta‘ lying in the lap of the Uttarakhand Himalayas and offers views of the impressive Himalayan range including Trishul, Nanda Devi and Chaukhamba. It is located at an ascent of 2,680 meters (8,790 ft) above sea level. Chopta village is surrounded by forests of pine, deodar and rhododendron and is rich in flora and fauna including rare species of birds and musk deer. Arriving at Chopta for an overnight stay.
CHOPTA TO TUNGNATH – DEORI TAL TREKKING
After a scrumptious breakfast, we will start with a hike towards Tungnath, one of the highest Shiva temples in the world and is the highest of the Panch Kedar temples located in the mountain range of Tungnath in Rudraprayag district, in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. The Tungnath (literal meaning: Lord of the peaks) mountains form Mandakini and Alaknanda river valleys. After arriving at Tungnath a short hike to Deori Tal will be an add-on to the Uttarakhand Bike trip and return to Chopta for the overnight stay.
CHOPTA TO KAUSANI (161KM)
Waking up to the glorifying sunshine of beautiful Chopta and after having a delicious breakfast, we will start riding towards Kausani. Kausani is a hill station and village situated in Bageshwar district in the state of Uttarakhand. It is famous for its scenic elegance and its striking 300 km-wide panoramic views of Himalayan peaks like Trisul, Nanda Devi and Panchchuli. Mahatma Gandhi called this place the ‘Switzerland of India’, due to the similarity in landscapes. The glory of snow-crowned mountains range reaches its steeple when the sun rays turn them into gold at morning and red-orange sky at sunset. Overnight stay will be at hotel.
KAUSANI TO NAINITAL (132KM)
We are on the 5th day of our bike trip where we are heading towards Nainital. Nainital is an exquisite and picturesque hill station. One of the most popular tourist destinations of India. Nainital is a paradise for nature lovers and has captivating beauty all around. Overnight stay will be at hotel.
NAINITAL TO JIM CORBETT NATIONAL PARK (JEEP SAFARI) (67KM)
After a hearty breakfast, we will start a short ride to the oldest national park of India – Jim Corbet National Park. After check-in, spend some time at leisure to later enjoy the Jeep Safari. Corbett has been a haunt for tourists and wildlife lovers for a long time. Tourism activity is only allowed in selected areas of Corbett Tiger Reserve so that people get an opportunity to see its splendid landscape and the diverse wildlife. You get to see a beautiful presence of Flora and Fauna both here. After a thrilling day, we will spend the night at the hotel.
JIM CORBETT TO RISHIKESH (200KM)
Per Person (Own Bike)
Per Person (Two Person - One Bike) Rented Bike
Per Person (One Person - One Bike) Rented Bike
Per Person (Tempo Traveller)
- One Enfield 350 cc motorbike per rider and as per the above itinerary from day 02 to day 07. (Rented Bike Package)
- Tempo traveler as per itinerary from day 02 to day 07 in Tempo Traveller Package
- Accommodation on sharing basis in hotels/camps/guest house
- Experienced Motorbike Mechanic for the entire Uttarakhand Bike Trip in bike
- Riding Gears – Helmet, Gloves, Knee Guards and Elbow Guards
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner (Starting from Dinner on day 01 till Breakfast on departure on day 7
- 12 km rafting in Alaknanda River in Rishikesh
- 4 hours Jeep Safari in Jim Corbett National Park
- All taxes and tolls
- Backup vehicle for Entire Uttarakhand Bike Trip
- Bonfire as per availability
- Memories for Lifetime of Uttarakhand Bike Trip
- Achievement Certificate Uttarakhand Bike Trip
- GST 5% (Service Tax)
- Lunch is not included in Uttarakhand Bike Trip and any other meal than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any insurance
- Early check-in or a late checkout room at any hotels unless specified above
- Any entry fees to visit any place
- Any airfare, visa fees, airport tax
- Any personal expenses like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Liability for change in itinerary of Uttarakhand Bike Trip due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff & representative.
- Any portages at hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel)
- Camera/video camera fee at monuments
- Anything apart from the inclusions
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Personal Medicines, Sunscreen lotion, Lip balm, Glucose
- Couple of water bottles
- Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Other essentials: Paper soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb and toilet paper.
- Full Face Helmet with Clear Visor
- UV sunglasses
- Gloves Riding
- Riding pants
- Driving License
- Registration Certificate (We will provide you)
- Medical Insurance Card
- Secondary ID
- Map and itinerary (We will provide you)
- Sweater, Socks
- Warm inner
- Thermal Wear
- 2-jacket (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Warm Inner wears
- 2-Gloves (1 Woollen, 1 Waterproof)
- 2-Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- 4-T-shirts (2 Full Sleeves,
- 2 Half Sleeves)
- 2-Sweater (1 Fleece, 1 Woollen)
- 5-Socks (3 Cotton, 2 Woollen)
- Rain Coat / Poncho
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. The best time for Uttarakhand Bike Trip is from February to May.
- A. We provide 350cc Royal Enfield Bikes for Uttarakhand Bike trip
- A. Yes, you have other options of Bajaj Avenger, Bajaj Pulsar 150cc, Yamaha FZ. (We can also provide you Harley Davidson bike on additional cost)
- A. No, we don’t have bikes with right shift gears.
- A. We provide all the accessories like Carrier, Helmets, Riding Gloves, Riding Guards, Cans for fuel etc on nominal charges.
- A. We provide all bikes in perfect conditions, with adding new bikes to our fleet every year.
- A. Yes, the fuel cost is also included in Uttarakhand Bike trip.
- A. 80% Roads are in good condition, in other 20% you can experience off road driving.
- A. No, you do not need to carry any kit regarding bike repair. We will provide you mechanic and every tool you do need during the trip.
- A. In backup vehicle we mostly provide Tempo Traveller / Tata Sumo / Mahindra Bolero
- A. Yes we can provide a map for you.
- A. 30-40 People
- A. The Uttarakhand Bike Trip is the kind of trip riding gear is made for. Get a riding jacket, pants, shoes, gloves and full face helmet. Keep in mind that all of your riding gear should be good to go against rain, hail and snow.
- A. Yes there will be very cold, so it is advisory to carry thermal wear.
- A. We provide food for 2 times in a day i.e. Breakfast & Dinner.
- A. Carry an original Driving Licence card and a passport size photograph.
- A. Local people speaks Garhwali language though all of them understand Hindi with some of them understand English too.
A. During whole trip you can get BSNL network at some places, in Dehradun you can get every mobile network.
Per Person + 5% GST
Share this on
Day 01: Arrival Rishikesh – local
Day 02: Rishikesh to Chopta
Day 03: Chopta to Tungnath – Deori Tal Trekking
Day 04: Chopta to Kausani
Day 05: Kausani to Nainital
Day 06: Nainital to Jim Corbett National Park
Day 07: Jim Corbett to Rishikesh