The best Himalayan Monsoon trek
Valley Of Flowers Trek
A world heritage site and a popular site for botanists, mountaineers, archaeologists, Valley of Flowers trek looks like paradise. It seems as if the place is right out of a literary nature poem or a Bollywood film. Spread over 87.5 sq. km. at an altitude of 3250 m, Valley of Flowers Trek Delhi is a part of the Nanda Devi biosphere and the national park in the interiors of the Garhwal Himalayas. Various endemic varieties of alpine flowers and plants call the valley home and their beauty will leave the trekker speechless.
The Valley of flowers trek Delhi is around 38km long, which take almost 4 to 5 days to complete whole trek. Most of the avid trekkers choose to go on this trek during mid August for the best experience of this green trek. The Valley of flowers trek Delhi brings an outstanding experience in your life and make you habitual of the place. mostly, the Valley of Flowers trek Delhi is famous for monsoon season when you can experience the blooming flowers.
The trekkers who have already been to this Valley of Flowers trek can go for the Hampta Pass trek which is based in Himachal Pradesh and the starting point of the Hampta Pass Trek is beautiful Manali City.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
Your City To Delhi to Haridwar
The Valley of Flowers Trek will start from your representative cities to Delhi by flight. The late night at around 11 PM at Delhi Airport the vehicle will be waiting for you to start the journey From Delhi to Haridwar the route is 220 km and it will take almost 7 to 8 hours to reach Haridwar. Over night journey in Vehicle.
Haridwar – Joshimath (1875m) Drive/280 kms/8-9 hrs
We will drive along the Ganga and Alaknanda rivers to reach Joshimath, from Haridwar and though the drive is long. From Haridwar to Joshimath route is arond 280 km long and journey time will be almost 8 to 9 Hours.
It is quite interesting as we will drive through the holy towns of Rishikesh, Rudra Prayag and Dev Prayag. YOu can also choose to visit here after completing your trek. At around 5 o’clock evening you will reach Joshimath. Overnight stay at Guest House at Joshimath.
Joshimath (1875m) – Govindghat- Ghangaria (3050m) Drive/1 Hr & Trek/4-5 Hrs
An early morning hour-long drive will take us to Govindghat, from where we will start our trek by first crossing the river Alaknanda by a bridge at Govindghat. Next, we will start walking through lush forest areas and a few villages, towards the Bhyundar valley.
The lush green landscape and cascading waterfalls will greet us on our first day of trekking as we embark on a 14 km moderate gradient trek to Ghanghria which will take about 4-5 hours. One can also use helicopter service of hire a mule to reach Ghanghria. Overnight stay in Guest House.
Ghangaria (3050m)- Valley Of Flowers (3600m) – Ghangaria (3050m) Trek/4-5 Hrs
This is the day we will make the much anticipated short ascent to the valley and we promise the valley will not disappoint. Its peaceful and soothing landscape will strike a chord with your heart and you will be able to witness what unperturbed nature, really is like.
Sprawling green meadows, decorated with diverse alpine flowers and happy little streams flowing by – all with the picturesque mountains all around. The Ratban Parvat greets you at the entrance of the valley, to the left if the Nar Parvat which separates the Badrinath valley and the valley of flowers. We will spend 3-4 hours basking in the mind-numbing beauty of the valley, after which we will head back to our Guest House at Ghangria.
Ghangaria (3050m) – Hemkund Sahib (4329M) – Ghangaria (3050m) Trek/4-5 Hrs
Today’s trek will be to Hemkund Sahib, a famous Sikh Shrine, next to a placid lake which is surrounded by wildflowers. The climb is steep at places and will take us 3-4 hours. Pilgrims often take a dip in the freezing cold water of the lake, which is a difficult task.
However, the hot tea served in the Gurudwara afterwards is divine. We will also visit the Laxman Mandir, next to the Gurudwara and then head back to Ghangria. Overnight stay in Guest House.
Ghangaria (3050m) – Govindghat – Joshimath (1875m) Trek/4-5 hrs
Today, we will trek back to Govindghat and a short drive from there will take us to the end point of our trek, Joshimath. You may visit the temple town of Badrinath and proceed to Joshimath on your own. Whether you are spiritually inclined or not, the temple, situated on the banks of holy Alaknanda, under the presence of the Neelkanth peak is a peaceful place to visit. Adding to that beauty are the hot sulphur water springs!
As dusk falls, we will return to Joshimath, treat ourselves to a hot shower and a good meal before we settle in for an overnight stay in Joshimath. We will have a short trek and will only last a 2-3 of hours. After reaching Joshimath whole day for rest and you can visit local places. Over night stay at Joshimath.
Joshimath to Haridwar to Delhi / Drive 15 hrs
After finishing the breakfast, We will start our return journey from Joshimath for Delhi Airport. Our journey will star early morning at around 6 o’clock. It will be around 15-16 hours journey to reach Delhi Airport.
Delhi to Your City/ Drive 15 hrs
We will reach Delhi by morning. You can roam in Delhi city on your own if you wish to stay here. And then, we will board the flight to representative cities. The glorious valley of flowers trip ends here.
Per Person (Delhi to Delhi)
Haridwar to Haridwar : Rs. 9,500/- Per Person
- Transport from Delhi to Haridwar-Joshimath & Return
- Accommodation during the Valley of flowers Trek(camping)
- All meals – vegetarian
- Campfire at Camps (If Available)
- Trekking permits and forest camping charges for Valley Of Flowers Trek
- Trekking equipment (Hiking Pole, Crampons,
- Gaiters, tents, sleeping bags, ice axes, ropes, etc.)
- Services of an expert trek leader (qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering courses)
- Services of an expert trek team (guides, cooks, helpers, porters/mules)
- Safety equipment (first aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretcher, etc.)
- Achievement Certificate of Valley of Flowers Trek
- Memories of Life Time of Vally of Flowers Trek
- GST 5% (Service Tax)
- Transport from your place to the Delhi
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs.250 Per Day/Per Bag)
- Food during transport from Dehradun to Sankri & Return
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs. 250/day/bag)
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything apart from the inclusions
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at [email protected]
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Thermal Wear
- 2-jacket (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Warm Inner wears
- 2-Gloves (1 Woollen, 1 Waterproof)
- 2-Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- 4-T-shirts (2 Full Sleeves,
- 2 Half Sleeves)
- 2-Sweater (1 Fleece, 1 Woollen)
- 5-Socks (3 Cotton, 2 Woollen)
- Rain Coat / Poncho
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. The Valley of Flowers Trek is moderate and meant for everyone, right from fit/adventurous to seasoned hikers.
- A. July to September is the best time for Valley of Flowers trek
- A. Hemkund Sahib point is at 4329m in Valley of Flowers Trek.
- A. Tempo Traveller / Tata Sumo / Mahindra Bolero
- A. During the daytime, the temperature will be around 8° to 12° and during the night it will fall down to -10°
- A. Trekking shoes are not mandatory but, it will make the trek comfortable. Take a shoe with a good grip and high ankle support. It would be better if the shoes are waterproof.
- A. There is no provision for a bath on the trek.
- A. 20-30 People
- A. 2 guides
- A. Yes, men and women will not be sharing tents, unless they want.
- A. We provide food for 4 times a day i.e. Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner during Valley of Flowers trek
- A. Carry an original ID card and a photograph.
- A. Yes, we do provide Toilet tents.
- Yes, Sudden weather changes are expected, always carry a light raincoat or waterproof windcheater/poncho.
- A. In Sankri you will get BSNL mobile network. In other locations, you won’t have any network.
- A. During the trek, you will get electricity only in Sankri.
We believe that your opinion will guide us.
Never had before kind of experience
This was my first treking experience and I enjoyed it fully. Its been year now but still can’t forget the week we have spent in Himalayas, Hemkund and the Valley of Flowers .
It was not a well planned trip but sometimes unplanned trips are the most unforgetable ones. Me and friends enjoyed it a lot.
The view is beyond words. Flowers all around with mighty glaciers surrounding. Super amazing views , had our packed lunch sitting in the center of flower beds , truly an unforgettable experience
One should visit Valley of Flower Trek to enjoy never had before kind of experience
We actually went for trekking in the Hemkund Sahib Trek but eventually on the recommendation of some fellow trekkers we decided to make a visit to the flower of valley also. While visiting the valley of flowers i was quite excited to see the different flowers, we even captured photos in my camera. Our hemkund sahib trekking was also commendable, since we got to see different historical points having enchanting views. The valley of flowers added an extra amount of value in the trekking expedition.
It was well managed trip
“I went to Valley of flowers with Aahvan. We went to the deeper parts of valley of flowers . It was well managed trip and people managing it have love for the valley. The long but amazing trek to Valley of Flowers is very colorful.
First you begin with blue waters of Haridwar and Govindghat and see the rich greenery along the way. The snow white mountains and rainbow colored flowers in the valley completes the trip to perfection. Very interesting locations and some have rich historic background. I just loved the trekking part. The crew was very helpful and gave lots of information which you might miss if you go alone.”
The valley of flowers is a large flower national park of the country.
The UNESCO recognized world heritage centre is the loved point of many nature lovers. The valley of flowers ia not like any small park but it is a large flower national park of the country. Since its inception in 1937 it has received many recognition for the facilities of tourists there are many low budet hotels offering good service accomodation. Moreover it is an ideal family stay. This is the first camp point while trekking from Govindghat to Ghangaria
It was fabulous experience
Aahvan Adventures! is a company that prides themselves on terrific customer service, specifically in the quality of their tour guides and their routes.We recently completed a Valley of flowers trek with them.It was fabulous experience.Next year ill surely join this company for another trek.
Per Person + 5% GST
Share this on
Day 01: Your City To Delhi to Haridwar
Day 02: Haridwar – Joshimath
Day 03: Joshimath – Govindghat- Ghangaria
Day 04: Ghangaria – Valley Of Flowers – Ghangaria
Day 05: Ghangaria – Hemkund Sahib – Ghangaria
Day 06 : Ghangaria – Govindghat – Joshimath
Day 07 : Joshimath to Haridwar to Delhi
Day 08 : Delhi to Your City